Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

2derfultony's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2derfultony's Profile / 2derfultony's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking by 2derfultony: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Haha haha haha haha haha
Travel / Re: Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) by 2derfultony: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is terrible.
Politics / Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by 2derfultony: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Comedy
Sports / Re: Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final by 2derfultony: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Germany 3 Sweden 1
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by 2derfultony: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group: 08137095216.
Please anyone with past questions should kindly send to
anthony.ibanga@gmail.com.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Business / Re: Tony Elumelu At A Senate Meeting In France. Photos by 2derfultony: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
Great
Business / Re: If U Have Not Written Your 2016 Budget Pls Do It Now. by 2derfultony: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
A good one
Business / Re: Ortega Named World Richest By Forbes by 2derfultony: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Wow!
Business / Re: You Build A Business By Creating Value. Not By Chasing Dreams Of Large Wealth. by 2derfultony: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Great
Business / How To Raise Capital by 2derfultony: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
I am about starting up a business and seriously in need of N50,000 only as capital. Please I would really appreciate if meaningful suggestions and advice can be given. Please I'm ruling out obtaining any form of loan. Thanks in anticipation.
Career / Re: What No One Tells You About Teamwork by 2derfultony: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Great
Career / Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do With My Life by 2derfultony: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
It is well!
Romance / Re: Some Facts That Will Blow Your Mind by 2derfultony: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Lovely
Career / Re: Two Important Management Lessons I Learnt From A 500 Naira Note. by 2derfultony: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: 5 Things To Do This Weekend To Better Yourself And Your Career! !! by 2derfultony: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great
Career / Re: 13 Habits Of Highly Unsuccessful People by 2derfultony: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Great
Business / Re: 11 Money Saving Tips You Wished You Knew by 2derfultony: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Great piece
Career / Re: Life After 2nd Class by 2derfultony: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
There is always a way out
Career / Re: 100 Common Job Interview Questions To Help You Prepare For Any Job Interview by 2derfultony: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vital info
Career / Re: 6 Skills Every Job Seeker And Professional MUST Have by 2derfultony: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Great piece

1 Like

Education / Important Information For Uniuyo Candidates Coming For The Post Utme by 2derfultony: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I could remember vividly about five year ago, the feeling of despair and anxiousness simply because I lacked relevant information regarding Uniuyo Post Utme. I'm currently in my final year and I believe I can be of help especially to those who don't stay in Uyo or have never been to Akwa Ibom State before now. Please feel free to contact me for any information, questions and enquiries concerning the examination you might have. It could range from accommodation issues, venue for the exams, duration of the exams and so on.
Here are my contact:
Anthony; 08137095216, 07080238589
I promise to update relevant and latest news and information regarding the upcoming Post Utme examination.
I'm wishing you the very Best!
Career / Re: Why 85% Of Job Seekers Don't Get Job Interview Invitation/FREE CV Writing by 2derfultony: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Great piece!
Jokes Etc / Re: NAIRALAND Funny Pic COMPETITION by 2derfultony: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Very funny!
Jokes Etc / Re: When U Smoke Nafdac Approved Weed Wif Ur Padi by 2derfultony: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Very Funny!
Career / Re: A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. by 2derfultony: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
This is quite Educative!

Uniuyo rocks!

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Download Pastor Kumuyi Messages & Collated Testimonies At The 2014 Retreat by 2derfultony: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
I Love this! Thanks :DI Love this! Thanks
Sports / Re: Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 by 2derfultony: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mikel is an exceptional player. He is very mature for his age considering his calmness on and off the pitch.
He is equally a fighter even when rumored had it he will be leaving Chelsea at the start of the season, he still made it to Chelsea's squad.
However, Yaya Toure fully deserves the Award keenly looking at the stats. He is such a key player in a huge club littered with expensive stars.
Furthermore, with time I think Mikel will finally land the coveted prize to Naija.
Afterall, Statistics has shown that Nigeria has twice as more football potential than any other African Country.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by 2derfultony: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Well, I've read most comments here on this particular topic. The Jehovah's witness or anyother church doesn't and can't save anybody only Believing in Jesus Christ can save a man.
It is clearly unproductive to criticize, judge and abuse other Christians simply because they don't see things exactly the way you see them from the Bible.
Instead we should encourage others to continually run the race that is set before Us.
Finally, this topic shouldn't have even been created in the first place at all.
God Loves You.
Remain Blessed
Health / Cocaine, HIV Linked In Recent Research. by 2derfultony: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cocaine may not only rewire the brain
after one use, but could also increase
users' susceptibility to HIV, a new study
suggests.
Researchers at the University of
California, Los Angeles, found that a
specific type of immune cell becomes
susceptible to the virus after cocaine use.
"Our studies focused on a unique
population of immune cells (cells that
constitute our body's defenses against
infection), quiescent CD4 T cells, which
can be targeted by HIV but are resistant
to the virus," lead researcher Dr.
Dimitrios Vatakis, co-director of UCLA's
CFAR Virology Core Laboratory, told The
Huffington Post in an email. "We have
shown that cocaine exposure sensitizes
these cells and increases their
susceptibility to infection."
To test their hypothesis, the researchers
collected samples of these dormant
immune cells, which constitute the
majority of T cells in the body, from
healthy human donors. The samples were
then exposed to cocaine and infected with
HIV in a laboratory setting.
Comparing the infected samples to
healthy cells, researchers found that the
HIV infection was enhanced within cells
that were dosed with cocaine over a
period of three days. This suggests that
cocaine use not only makes these immune
cells more susceptible to HIV but also may
hasten the actual integration and growth
of the virus.
Cocaine -- or, more specifically, crack
cocaine -- was linked previously to an
acceleration of the CD4 cell count.
Research published in 2010 indicated that
this acceleration has the potential to
speed the progression of HIV infection to
full-blown AIDS.
Earlier this year, another study revealed
that an HIV protein involved in the
transcription of the virus boosts the
effects of cocaine in mice.
The new study was published in the
October issue of the Journal of Leukocyte
Biology.
Health / Re: Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) by 2derfultony: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
booked
Music/Radio / Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by 2derfultony: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
When I read this stuff, I was a bit confused. I can't believe these guys fasting for a month and yet there songs are yet to make it in churches. Nonsense!!!
Such an unclad Lie >:
They are simply highly talented and very creative.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.