Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

2dice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dice's Profile / 2dice's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 252 pages)

Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Funkybabee:

yea yea and what happened
lol... Nofin Am just hailing ur ministry grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
tongue grin. hian,u just edited my post that's unfair oo sad... And nah I dnt look like edo gurl, kalas,suen really need to award us,no be with mouth ooo cash
we need proove bae
U know say moni no be problem
Enoff cash ++ An exclusive trip to Sambisa
Empowered by : Oga Seun grin tongue
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
tongue *wailing#my Dad,my mum,my big bros and finally my Bfs grin
smilling
No wonder grin..u look like an edo girl tho grin
You parent are on Nl..too
U guys need an award from Seun tongue
Romance / Re: Where Do They See All Those Pretty Ladies In Music Videos? by 2dice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
ashewoboy:

not all them. I know some do it as a profession while others jez jump on the offer. Besides, the question is, where do they get them?
anybody don't just jump on the offer..
Well don't mistake Vixen with the Dancers
Eehehe...if u got the Mulla Vixen na smallthing
Romance / Re: My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable by 2dice(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
youngfocus:
Not quite a month dat I move. To dis street,so there is 1 man dat is selling drug dat I do normally buy cold pure water frm is shop due to he normally on generator.so anytime dat I went to buy pure water frm is hand he normally said wen will I cum nd play wit him at is shop bt due to my work I dnt av time I was even tinking mayb he bored in his shop dat is y he went me 2 cum to play wit him.jst 1 even we close in time at my working place so once I dnt av anytin do so I decided to go to his shop.on getin there I stay outside of is shop he order me 2 cums in nd I enter he offer me a seat nd a drinks.after some seconds he was. Askin me dat hw are my gf I said dey are fine I notice some change in is face he nw said he is goin to snatch me away frm dem I was like hw?after some time I notice dat dis man as erected nd he wnt to start touching me.I nw give him some excuse dat am goin sumwere.I call sum1 tell him am cumin rite nw.dat is hw I run out of is shop ooooo.feel free to share ur too
chaii you don over CUM before the guy you do anythingcheesy

10 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girl Friend Lost Her Job Because She Refused Her Boss by 2dice(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
See Response Some Girls don deal with 9ja Bois the Hard way
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
wispering#pls dnt let em to see this name u gave me abeg,ejoor tongue
#screaming grin
Who are the THEM? .. tongue
Romance / Re: Where Do They See All Those Pretty Ladies In Music Videos? by 2dice(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
They are Vixen nigga
Models... Diss is what bring food to their table
If you got the doe you can invite them to ya house make Dem cum twerk for ya grin
Moni for Hand Vixen for show

1 Like

Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
chai I don get nickname frm NL,diaris God oo cry
grin grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes nah!!!
if you she how a lady talk,do, even para when talking u go say this person nah sharp Lady not to talk of those dull lady, if u say yes she go just dey say yes no anything omo u go get tired even the relationship will be boring. I like to friend with talkative and sharp lady
Menabae aka Miss Talk-Talk tongue
Come see ya sis in da lord grin grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Funkybabee:
sharp ladies are talkertive even you @ op can you date a dull Lady
hehehehehe
Dull ladies don't talk abi
Diss ur philosophy na helele grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
hian,u don render me a talkative be that,TBh I'm not a talkative buh I talk quite alright cos of the kind of people I mingle with,more reasons I dnt roll with extremely quite guys or girls,love being lively cos I'm also the humble type tongue
humble hehehehehe
dasuki sef is humble to 9geria naa tongue
inshort ... Miss talkative tongue..U love to Talk
E.0.D grin tongue
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin any goal market expert here..I need hit the bookies dis weekend with just 40 games on a ticket make I retire grin
na ur house rent you wan use ? grin
Alabi dey always stay for shrine on weekends cheesy

1 Like

Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
hahahahhaha why God gave us the mouth,no be to talk and complain ? Buh seriously u dnt expect us to be dumb na......... As far as we don't have the muscle and power like men,our mouth go do justice to us grin
chaii Guys eyaff suffer
Definitely you go fit talk tomorro own join today if care isnot taking grin tongue
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2016
amtaken:
Most of the guys here are gays at heart without even knowing it: always hating on ladies.

I hope you are not from dysfunctional homes.

odikwu funny

1 Like

Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
yes u lie.. Even some guys talk alot than ladies and is very annoying undecided[
eehn... But the rate u girls talk eehn ...
complaining on unnecessary things..
Ladies are worst grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
grin grin, that talkative part is very funny...."Ladies don suffer
most ladies are guilty as fvck grin
I lie ...huh
Romance / Re: How My Friend Became An Object Of Sexual Abuse by 2dice(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Well the dude the needfool
Paybac shii
If to say your Head don dey one Baba shrine your Brain for korrect
grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? by 2dice(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HOLD ON

MK I ASK
oya do quick My clients are on Hold too
Romance / Re: GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? by 2dice(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Sexy Baby Op do you have His/her Contact? grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2016
godoluwa:
boss mi
how u dey man?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Godoluwa
Baddess Detective
FBI needs diss ur Raw talent grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Michizzy:

Yes o... lol!
Hehehe
Me and Jesus don plan August-Meeting for una tongue
Which dey make we come? grin
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Michizzy:

I'm not cheesy
iffa hear
Una just dey cum from una meeting ? tongue
Romance / Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by 2dice(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2016
That Girl is a Beeach...
Sorry to say disss
Kinda Girl that will Usain-Bolt grin when the cheese becomes Sour

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2016
swiitJese:

tongue
grin grin Got ya
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Michizzy:

After quoting that I'm slim. I don't want verification. cheesy
lol...why
Don't be shy
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
swiitJese:

I know oh Me wan plump up, u know
No picture to proof u not Yokozona bae grin tongue
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
swiitJese:
Shooo! Wetin I wan use dat one take do. No offence tho grin
LEPA till after marraige grin grin
hehehehehe After marriage so u wanna lose Being LEPA grin Lowo maintenance you can be still be slim even after given Birth You. Know?
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
swiitJese:
Somewhere between Slim and medium grin
huh.. Something tells me you are in the D category grin
Romance / Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 2dice(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michizzy:
But I'm serious. .. tongue
hmnn.. So why did u take it off..? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 252 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.