Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

2dice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dice's Profile / 2dice's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 252 pages)

Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Which messages? U mean in my emails? Nope...I replied to some, but not all..otherwise my phone will blown up tongue grin grin tongue
hehehehehe
And u didn't see anybody to pick..
Smh grin tongue
Haba my 9ja brodas are not that bad..you know
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
my knees r hurting cool
Hector u sef standup now.. grin
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahhhahah! Here we go again.. grin how cud u ask someone out if ur even thousand miles away? tongue
lol.. Is not Hector that is asking you out grin
Huh..am talking about that guy that u gave ur contact few days ago at the Restaurant tongue
Give him a chance naa... grin
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur right, since I joined NL my email was been flooded since..I was been spam quite a lot, some yahoo yahoo boys even tried to hacked my email.. embarassed

lmfao
Who taught you Yahoo Yahoo Boys grin
And why Aint you checking the msgs
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..I travel coz thats part of my job..it's all biznez trips...
And who was asking me out? grin tongue
lol..u know them grin tongue
One is here already tongue
Wanna come eat Rice and chicken.
So be snappy grin
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...the BOSS of romance section is now asking me such difficult question... grin grin grin

2dice this is all ur mistake.. tongue
eeya..well diss is just the beginning
Goons will start submit the CV.. tongue
Ur mail won't remain the same
Trust me cheesy grin
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
kashybaby will u marry me? kiss
heheheh..wouldn't be Bad if you guys go on a Date grin
Kashybaby
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...I never said I gone marry from NL,u changed my last word .. grin

I wud love to adopt if given a chance..but as of now, I travel a lot so I have no time to sit down in the house & look after the baby..but ofcurz I still prefer to have my own wink
I didn't do anyThing ooo..
U see the Problem is you
You take Profession higher than everlasting Happiness
#sorry if it might hurt you
Just chill alittle...
Wouldn't it be fun if you and ur boo travel together
Think about it... And say Yes to the nigga asking you out
grin cheesy grin tongue
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
baddooski:
lol
thats what i saw in season 7..i just shared it bro.
ok Good one
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...u r funny grin grin cheesy
Anyways, I am happy @ the moment abt my status..I'm enjoying it..I may marry a Nairalander tongue
lmfao

U need to make more friends not just sit at home battling with ya keyboard/keypad tongue

How about adopting a child or two cheesy
Lol...ur Nl suitors are already on-line tongue

Don't fall my hand cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
baddooski:
Oya make una try this strategy i saw

Hello all the name is astro as everyone is dropping strategy me as a sport bet lord have to drop mine but I don't do group chats and emails......
Here is my strategy....its nothing new it require common sense,good capital minimum 10k,research and luck risk %10 is the safest bet you can get....loss is one out of 10...in shot anytime u lose no say u get bad head!!
So astro wats the damn strategy...........?
Ok its all in basket ball!!!......hold on I know u hate the game,we all do very unpredictable especially over/under.now basket ball is a 2 way sport meaning there must be a winner nothing like draw.if after 4 quarter points are the same we go to overtime,but in my years of experience overtime happens rarely in short 1 in every 10 games..now odd for no over time is usually low from 1.02 to 1.04,all I do is accumulate 4 games and put minimum of 10k eg Slip [Clear bet slip]
No
1.04 [Remove]
No
1.02 [Remove]
No
1.04 [Remove]
No
1.02 [Remove]
Accumulator
stake 10000 NGN
Odds: 1.12
Bonus: 5.50
Winning: 11050.50
I get about 11k....and if u loselost must come I don't just select any game I know leagues that hardly play overtime eg china stay away from usa they sometimes play overtime and note this trick pick teams that there is no much difference btw them eg 1.60 vs 2.10 stay away from odds like 1.14 vs 4.2 also stay away from cup matches play only league matches and the most important don't accumulate marcopolo I normally play just 4 games and I have done this 15 times and lost twice.I played 50k once and won about 58k making 8k profit then I started using d profit to stake so in a day I make about 2k free without fear!!!osheeeeeee works 90% if na 100k u put just make sure u chose games from different leagues and good leagues too u can contact me for games if na 5k u pocket daily na sometin don't b greedy!!!I salute the hux lukesmith u r a goat #ASTRO
hmmn
Nice one
But diss only work for doss that are Loaded
But a loss in 10 attempt will Pack all your Money

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Menabae Miss talk-talk grin Morning
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
This is true. The inborn sense of morality.....
Deep grin
grin cheesy
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Bonapart:
may God increase your wisdom more
amen and urs too sir grin
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Simply bcoz I can't trust no one..I can't afford seeing myself in the deep sh1t like other women who are suffering from their marriage..

What abt u? Are u married? grin
ooh well
Trust issue...marriage is the coming together of two different people ..so u don't have to trust People 100%.. Just BELIEVE .. And see how things goes
Far from that dear
U wanna marry me grin cheesy
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Gangster1ms:
it's funny how Sparta Prague football is making me happy and Sparta Prague hockey is making me very sad embarassed
lmfao you diss Man
Wetin carry you go Hockeyland
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahaahaaaha...still I can't decide if I'll settle down boo..this is a very hard decision for me to take..
ooh.. Don't tell me you wish you were a Guy grin
Tell me why settling down is hard dear?
Romance / Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...I can see myself heading this way as well...so I rest my comment.
since you know the Problem
The solution is at thou hand grin
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
gudluckgreat:

There you go again..

A woman saw her husband's laptop was dirty..she took it and washed it...she meant well and according to your ideology she didn't need to ask questions...
U don't just gather all you feel you know and term it reality... You must ask questions
Goon humans know the Good and Evil
But we have to please the flesh..
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
gudluckgreat:

This ain't a valid answer..give reasons why u feel it's bad.
Do you know betting and higher purchase are important course points when u study business administration?
the mind knows what is Good and what is Bad...
If u are doing someone Good you... won't even ask Questions like ..
Why do I help him/her?..
U dig..

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
lordmessi:
pls bro i v been trying to reach u since but u r not replying my emails plss bro i will let us to chat on watsapp dis my watsapp number 07081305.. plsssss try n chat me is very important bro i use God beg u help a broda
sorri man.. My mail get kleg
Edit ur number..thanks will add u up..
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:

what makes it bad?
well we know the Good and Bad stuff.. If it is Good u won't open diss thread to ask the Question

6 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? by 2dice(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fraih:

The Holy Spirit is not a Nairalander!
lol its a Spirit so its everywhere cheesy
Therefore Holyspirit is a Nairaland grin
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
chai,wat proof huh?,,,,,, sambisa? u are nt serious u want me death.I'm no a fan of dangerous adventure,tell oga seun to grant us a trip to washington Dc tongue
show\proof all your fams are nairalander
Then even its Paris or Somalia tongue
U might go spend Easter there
grin tongue
Romance / Re: 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke. by 2dice(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Funkybabee:

ministry ok e
grin cheesy
Sports / Re: Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? by 2dice(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Seriously, what's so bad or immoral about betting?
I don't think Betting and gambling are the same thing. to me, 'betting' sounds way cooler than 'gambling'

I don't know where people get the notion that gambling leads people to hell I don't see anything wrong in it. Its just like every other thing in life where you loose some, and you win some.
I just made 5k from betting in the barca and arsenal match, and my mum was like "Christians don't bet" and she ended up eating from the money undecided

so I really want to know why its bad.

lalasticlala

farano ishilove seun
Hehehe
Bae when did u start betting
Well Betting is Bad grin
But I PUNT cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? by 2dice(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Holy Spirit grin
Romance / Re: If A Girl Smiles At You.... by 2dice(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ehehehe I no fit laff
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
drmikeadams:
100 to win 500 hundred thousand ...I wan go marry my primary school sweet heart.
lol.. Naa secondary school I get sweetRAT grin...
I dey kitchen dey cook ODD but na Saturday ee go don ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 252 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.