Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! (3267 Views)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / This Illuminati Guys Are Hell Bent On Recruiting Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2016
We met last month and everything going smoothly...And then all of a sudden she asks me what i earn as salary?

I just skillfully waved the question off but she's been pestering me to tell her. Now her mood has changed because i didn't.

To me there are certain questions that should be asked at a certain time and i felt she should understand that.

I feel she's being nosy....what would you do in this situation guys?
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by divinehand2003(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Ask her this question in return like this, ''BABY, WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS BAD HOW MUCH I AM PAID AT THIS EARLY STAGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?''.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Mimido2(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2016
tell her now....she wants to know if she is safe grin ur babe get sense
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Ask her this question in return like this, ''BABY, WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS BAD HOW MUCH I AM WHAT AT THIS EARLY STAGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?''.

I did and she gave me the answer i expected....

"Nothing!...I just want to know...am i not your girlfriend?"
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by maryam6(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
She would lyk 2 knw her fate 4rm nwgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Mimido2:

Well, from what she saw when we met and the fact that we have been together, she has seen signs that she is already safe. i don't knw if she is just asking out of sheer curiosity undecided
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by ogashman(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2016
she wants to know how likely u re to be affected by cancer of d pocket
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2016
maryam6:
She would lyk 2 knw her faith 4rm nwgrin

I believe you meant fate....i give her most of her basic needs and it's not like i really lack anything so what's her own?

1 Like

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Sexytemi(f): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Tell her the 10percent of your salary and see her reaction, and if d 10percent is too small you can tell her d 50% of it.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by 2dice(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2016
That Girl is a Beeach...
Sorry to say disss
Kinda Girl that will Usain-Bolt grin when the cheese becomes Sour

2 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by obiorathesubtle: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2016
she wan know if she go pity you wan she dy chow your money like hot fried plantain..

1 Like

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by sinaj(f): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2016
S
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Pumpkin34(f): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Tell her 50% of your salary and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by divinehand2003(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

I did and she gave me the answer i expected....

"Nothing!...I just want to know...am i not your girlfriend?"

Then you will reply like this, '' ARE YOU THE DELILAH THAT HAS BEEN SENT BY THE PHILISTINES TO DESTROY ME? ''

3 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Dabss(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:
We met last month and everything going smoothly...And then all of a sudden she asks me what i earn as salary?

I just skillfully waved the question off but she's been pestering me to tell her. Now her mood has changed because i didn't.

To me there are certain questions that should be asked at a certain time and i felt she should understand that.

I think you should just tell her. if money is what she is after you will find out soon enough.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by maryam6(f): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

I believe you meant fate....i give her most of her basic needs and it's not like i really lack anything so what's her own?
Oh yes, sorry 4 dat.

Well, she might have her reason 4 asking.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by virginboy1(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

Bro it is easy na, just tell her a white lie. Falsify your earning to her.
You can break down 50 or 70 percent of your earning as salary to her .Chikena.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by GboyegaD(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Let her know you are not comfortable discussing that right now. If she pesters you still, you might want to give her a range to work with.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by nikkypearl(f): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
hey bro!u gat no chill @ all...she is just trying to know if there is any gold to dig from you! deal with it tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
A girl who wants to eat your money won't ask such.

She asked because she wants to know whether you're capable of getting married soon.

What's her age?

5 Likes

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Just tell her half of what you earn, then watch her reaction, but thats a dumb question to ask by a lady in an new relationship.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by CaptainRahl(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

She wants to know so that she go know as she go dey tax you na

...A gold digger spotted!
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by CaptainRahl(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Just tell her half of what you earn, then watch her reaction, but thats a dumb question to ask by a lady in an new relationship.
This girl is making sense
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by olac21(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Mimido2:

What sense is in that?the logic you applied is warped girl!quit it
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Realhommie(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Seconded.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by damiosy(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

I can tell a lady how much I earned in a deal but not how much I earn in a month.....for Christ sake that's like telling her what to expect inside Pandora's box and mine Aint got a limit......A month and she is already asking....I Aint saying she is a gold digger but she Aint looking to screw with some broke dude
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by jopretty(f): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2016
I don't think there's anything wrong telling your lady how much you earn. A sensible and wise lady who truly loves you will help plan your life by such knowledge as she will be cautious of asking too much or for unnecessary stuffs.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Would really have loved to employ this technique but don't want the "So you lied to me" talk to rear up it's head one day undecided
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by firstking01(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Ehena, tell her what she wants to hear na,,,,you know what women love hearingundecided
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by decatalyst(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Tell her please. Also, endeavour to buy her a note book and pen!

Nah she your village people handover the work they start to. grin grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by firstking01(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Tell her 50% of your salary and see her reaction.
Blackpumpkincheesy
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by AfroKnight: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Bro, don't tell her anything. If she acts cold towards you and sulks because of this, then be assured that you are dating "trouble".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.