Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

2dice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dice's Profile / 2dice's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 252 pages)

Romance / Re: Help: I Need A Candid Advice by 2dice(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Drigdee:
I need an advice
I've known this particular girl since my primary school days. We've been friends and started dating two years ago. I love her so much and always wished for a pure relationship with her, that's all I ever wanted( when I mean pure I mean pure in the sight of God I.e no sex). She loved me cos of that, I made her believe one can still have a holy relationship in this present generation. But last year, we fell and we had sex. Since then it hasn't been the same, we'll reconnect and fall again. I was her pastor, d one who helped to keep her going in terms of spirituality. But I started to decline and the sex thing increased, she no longer believed me or the things I say anymore cos I was saying and no longer doing.( I know she also has a part to play in keeping things going, but I like taking responsibility for it, cos I know im the driver of the bus and I determine where we'll end up). It's painful to let some one believe that some thing is possible and you let the person down by your action, and you just can't help it.
RIght now, she doesn't trust me anymore and she wants out. so I'm left with two minds; should I give her some space and then work on mysef or I shld completely let her go Cos I really don't want to destroy anybody, wit my actions or rob sombody wit my wrong doings. she's two years older Dan me, one of the reason I wild went to let her go. but I do not want it to be cos of my own lapses.
most times I really want to forget about her and about relationship and work on myself and do that when I'm completely ready for it, cos I really cannot do any tin outside God.
But I love her so much and would hate to see her go.
Op don't blame urself
U self be Human Being faaa..
Give her space...if she want u..she will find her way
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
sofascore. com
thanks man...
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Who know site to check tennis games?... Flashscore no show some games
Family / Re: Stupid ME! by 2dice(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Its official
Women don't even know what they want
Well.. Being an ATM machine for any Goon living in Nigeria isn't much Profitable diss days
You can do Better
Romance / Re: What Was The Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Approaching A Girl ? by 2dice(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2016
She was driving bye in her Volkswagen
Me dey waka... In my legwagen
I dress like all doss Dasuki kinda Alhaji
Told her straight
Bae I wanna date you like calander...shuuh
Lemme be your Abo.ki and you Be my Yarinya

Gueess what she said?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
10eola:

I am currently playing SOLDIER by Simi and f.Alabi

Sing with me soldier go,soldier come
hehehehehe
I have heard of the song but I haven't really listen to the lyrics..make I go download am
Anytime you guys chop Alabi
Vtek - Yur fada nyash is the song to jam to grin
notjustok.com/2014/03/03/vtek-yur-fada-nyash/

That the link... Very funny song
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolestdude01:
Na wah oh. Person no know wetin to play again
well am Playing
Kesh
IBILE right now
Next on my playlist is
FED_UP dedicated to doss Soldiers Alabi sent to the village for Easter

4 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=godoluwa post=44192235][/quote]grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy Hehehehehe.. Long jumoke Bread
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
U guys should continue thee BEEF i don go Buy Agege Bread
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
godoluwa:
papa non-working old volvo nko?
and stake your Bad Mould House... grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
LaGaTumuch:
Testing the microphone

1. 28.03.16 13:00
Sc Verl - Fortuna Dusseldolf II (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Regionalliga West / Germany / Soccer
Customer type: Under @ 1.35
Result:

2. 28.03.16 14:30
FC Kufstein - TSV St. Johann (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Regionalliga West / Austria / Soccer
Customer type: Under @ 1.65
Result:

3. 28.03.16 15:00
Crawley Town - Exeter City (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
League Two / England / Soccer
Result:

4. 28.03.16 15:00
Aldershot Town - Braintree Town (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half)
Conference National / England / Soccer
Result:

Total Odd: 4.06
moi Nigga
Welcome Back
Miss yor stake your Girlfriend bra
Romance / Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by 2dice(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Pregnant women
Don't worry dear
By next month she will ask for anyother thing
Jez watch and sea-sumzin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS by 2dice(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Stakerzclub:

Am sorry i just saw this now.. How consistent are you? We need to see evidence.
saw your post
This is the evidence you want sir
Romance / Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 2dice(m): 1:27am On Mar 27, 2016
When we guys self too like sex grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
at last
the Egyptian Baby is worried is fvckin daddy is a MUMMY grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Vikings007:
Na so my 50k take enter voicemail since last season...my own even funny, the person is following me on NL. cheesy
hmmn.. For real?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you want to work for any Bookies here is your chance
You will make enough cash for ya self and also they(bookies) will be Paying you Monthly
Just send your
Name
Number
Motto: we Gunner Gun you Down grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Same Old shiii just a different day
Romance / Re: Ladies Answer This by 2dice(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
see Dem forming Holy Mary now
Some of Dem are karasika's on Bed
Romance / Re: Thread Closed :( by 2dice(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tell me the difference Between love and lust
Because i love the Law
But am inlove with Lust
grin
PA lasisi Ezenunu --1206
Romance / Re: Romanceland Is Boring These Days by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why Real life make more Sense
Fashion / Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 2dice(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
derz fake di.ck nah grin
show me one grin tongue
Fashion / Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 2dice(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seems we Guys need fake Diick and fake Money too

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Her Stare Freaks Me Out by 2dice(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hehehehehe
Next time she doss daah shiii...tell her
Yo gonna call the Popo grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 2dice(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
maxjax:
chai that's a MIGHTY casted casting grin
hehehehehe grin grin No let diss eBa comot for my nose with laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 252 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.