Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

2emotional's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2emotional's Profile / 2emotional's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Monica Ugwuanyi Campaigns Against Gender-Based Violence In Enugu State by 2emotional(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
kannyluv:
Abu onye Amachalla mane ano mu na ugbaike

Hmmmm...alaoooooo..
Eka ole ne ugbaike be ino

1 Like

Politics / Re: Monica Ugwuanyi Campaigns Against Gender-Based Violence In Enugu State by 2emotional(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
kannyluv:
so you are my brother.......Ime aga? IBU onye ekaole na Enugu Ezike................. where in Enugu Ezike please...........
I am your bro too...album Onye ugbaike..u?…onye emoro

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Who be diswan??

I blame Koeman...
You didn't know how dumb your coach was when you were downgrading vinicius and real madrid abi... That same vinicius ran riot on his wing and if not for his poor calculations, e for reach 5

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Even if it’s Perez himself that’ll be the center-referee, we go still beat craze comot for una head. I want to see how Mintao abi Wetin be him name wants to stop Dembele.
Chochochochocho all the time. Choke on this big fat L

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Dude has what? I watch that guy and I’m amazed how he made it professionally. As for Dest, I’m 100% sure anybody who’s going to be in that left back position for Madrid already has enough on his plate. I trust Mingueza or Araujo to pocket Finicius or whatever they call him, in fact I think Zidane would start Hazard over him...
grin grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

I can bet my money, he will be on his knees when he faces Dest.

Wetin dis akpororo offspring wan do to Dest?
Why didn't you bet your blockos instead of money.. Dest ko destitude ni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2021
ddippset:
grammar, you're spot on with your posts almost 247 but I've got to disagree with you on this one.

Every team has got the right to play badly and take something from a match.
It happens all the time, many many many teams have done it.

Barca also has the right to play badly and still win.

Lemme not go into the details of the officiating;

Despite giving only 4 minutes, the referee could have been able to mask his bias a little, I mean just a little by allowing play till maybe 4 minutes 30 seconds.
But he wasn't interested in masking his bias and was very happy to blow his whistle 4 mins on the dot.

Even within the 4 added minutes Courtois took eternity to play the ball in in 3 occasions. And the ref was just moping at him and didn't even add a second.

There is a very thin line.
If Illias had gotten that winning goal, or the ref had given that penalty, the tide would have changed.
90 percent of those bashing Koeman would be praising his substitutions instead.
Hahahahahahaha.. Uefalona mustn't cheat and get away with it to beat madrid. This one no be Hernandez Hernandez grin if not for vinicius's wasted chances e for choke una well well.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

That is the end of our CL run. It was a nice run
Psg no fit comot una.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
hensben:
Its difficult to bench a player like Mount due to the way he plays. He is every coach type of player; dedicated, hardworking, humble and disciplined. That’s why I laugh when people call foden, grealish or Maddison ahead of Mount in England, these three guys don’t have what Mount contribute to the team(work-rate, mostly off the ball) and still contribute offensively. Even messi acknowledged his talent. He got that Lampard’s dedication and calmness.
That guy is every coach's kind of player.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2021
BlueMann:

I also would've liked him to have been rested for at least one game, but Southgate will probably play him against Poland, their toughest opponents so far.

Thankfully he's got stamina. And we've also got lots of attacking options so Tuchel shouldn't mind resting him for the West Brom game, if he's indeed burned out.
Mason mount is one of their big players, he can't be benched. Dude is so valued wherever he plays. I want them to give him a break though.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:

When things are not going how you wanted how will you perform.

CapitalCee:

Ole is not better than the rest he is just Older. Its because of his plain ineptitude that made it look as if he is a rookie manager. Ole started coaching in 2008. By that time these other players were still actively playing, infact Arteta was still at Everton which he left in 2011 to spend 6 years at Arsenal, Pirlo wasnt at Juve yet, Henry just left Arsenal, while Lampard haven't been in UCL final at that time.

Ole is a useless football manager that can never amount to any good in football management.

The summary of Ole as a coach. rest bro.
Omo see as pesin use mouth finish ole life both past, present and future... Chai!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by 2emotional(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Blackaxe16:
baba abeg gist us na.... back then I branch my ex place I saw one guy with sweat make cover him body... he say them they learn new exercise....
I smell Uganda here

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light by 2emotional(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nuelito:

Utukpe bu maka ndi nwere ego cos if the
Akwa-utukpe break eeeh...Nne na na gi ga akuu gi ife thinker na akuu pan.

We even used Ochanja to read back then..the smoke from it go just fill up the whole room but we being no send then.
Good old days. Nwoke akago

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light by 2emotional(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nuelito:

Yes bro
Its obvious... I used ochanga wella. Graduated to utukpe before torch grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kaingburuba!!!
HajajJajajajajajaja!!!!
Ojigbijigbijigbi!!!!
This lamentation dey touch me for my gbolacious.

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
raumdeuter:
Hope say una don extend Ole sha

5yrs extension na him we want
We want 5 years
We want 5 years
We want 5 years
We want 5 years
We want 5 years

8 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
E sweet me oo

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
odizeey:

Why don't you put your hands? Or you've staked it countless times?

grin fia fia pesin.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
timbros:
grin grin

All of una dey fear Bayern.
Them dey small for your eye? That 7:1, 8:2 scoreline still fresh for everybody mind oo.

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Porto Manager Conceicao : “ We are glad we escaped Bayern and Man City. Chelsea are good side but they are no different from Juventus being happy for the draw, we will stick to our usual style of play and eliminate them as we did to Juventus."

Who dey think say this Porto na walkover?
We have to play them as if we were playing Bayern... Weyrey dey disguise.

It's a fcvking war!!!
Tuchel knows better.

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2021
odizeey:
Body go tell Chelsea on the D-day
You mean against Porto? Boss do it the elrudito way. Put your hand where your mouth is, make we pursue you from here once and for all grin grin

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 4:58am On Mar 20, 2021
popizaino:

My emphasis is on the manager and not the team.when two teams are almost equal on every front,it is best to focus on the manager.
What's so exceptional about the manager? Is his ucl record so huge?

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
popizaino:

Pochettino is special.
In what ways... Is his team more special than this Bayern team?
Dude Barcelona was just mediocre, nothing special about this current psg
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Capaldi:

There is nothing special about Bayern. I expect Psg to flog them out
So psg is more special than Bayern? what is so special about this current psg.

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
BlueAngel444:
lol, no mind timbros
I shock ooo... Bayern ke
Sports / Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by 2emotional(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool
Bayern and city will meet at semi final

Bayern Vs city for the final
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Unlimited22:

To be very honest, I would've taken anyone bar Man City.

It's not easy to play us now.
Tuchel effect.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
timbros:
I don't know whether to be happy or skeptical on this draw.

I wanted Bayern! angry
Bayern?
You mean leverkusen?

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Good day guys.
What's the time for the quarter final draw please.
Career / Re: A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA by 2emotional(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You live luxury lifestyle with 100k a month? Are you sure you know what you are saying?
Maybe his own definition of luxurious life is different.. grin

53 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.