Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2favored's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2favored's Profile / 2favored's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus for the Grace to see another New Year.

Happy New year to everyone of you, may this year be a year you will not forget in your life in Jesus name

Amen. Happy new year to everyone
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=74328515]Thank you Jesus, Thank You Jesus

Let us ask for forgiveness of sins, any sins that will stop your deliverance

1 John 1 v 9 says if we confess our sins , He is able to forgive our sins

Father and My God, I ask for the fire of the Holy ghost to fill the fellow who is typing write now in Jesus name

I Sprinkle the blood of Jesus all over your environment in the name of Jesus Christ

By the Power of God Almighty I call the fire of God upon any evil creature who wants to stand against your deliverance in Jesus name

Fire of the Almighty God, visit and destroy every evil alter that has the name of this fellow or his or her fellow member in Jesus name

Every step mother, landlord, neighbor, relatives manipulations against your life, return back to sender in Jesus name

Every powers from father's house that says over their dead body will you make it in life, catch fire in Jesus name

Every covenant entered by your fathers, mothers that the devil is using against you, I call on the God of Elijah to please break such and set you free now in Jesus name

Every spirit of failure, rotating on one spot, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is someone with a padlock of poverty around your feet, please the moment you type amen to this prayer stand up with eyes closed for two minutes, you will feel Holy Ghost break the padlock in Jesus name

Every spirit of promise and fail that is planing to follow this fellow to 2019, i command you to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name

You spirit behind eating in the dream, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name

Evil spirit from Marine kingdom, saying this fellow must not make it in life, catch fire in Jesus name

Evil spirit of over my dead body will this fellow be married and be happy, catch fire in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus, thank you jesus

Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is spirit of Serpent following a fellow here, please as you type amen, stand up, eyes close for two minutes for the serpent to be destroyed in Jesus name

You spirit of poverty following this fellow, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name

Gen 1 v 28 , God said be fruitful and multiply, therefore anything that is blocking your fruitfulness, i command the fire of God to uproot it in Jesus name

Every problem around reproductive organ that is causing delay in conception, i command you to hear the voice of the Lord now and let the fellow conceive in Jesus name.

I command low sperm count, zero sperm count to increase in Jesus mighty name.

High blood pressure, waist pain, kneel pain, back pain, etc i command you to hear the voice of the Lord and release yourself from this fellow in Jesus name.

Every terminal disease, i command you to free yourself from this fellow in Jesus name

My God and my father, you said the gold, the silver are your, my father and my God as this fellow will be typing Amen, please release finance in to the life of this fellow in Jesus name.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you jesus
Thank you jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said He wants to single out somebody for an Abrahamic blessing,, a blessing that will announce the fellow to the world, I don't know who the person is but the hand of the Lord that is not shortened will touch the person right where the fellow is. as you finish typing Amen, eyes close, standing for 2 minutes.

The Lord said there chosen vessels for His work, I dont know who the person is

Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you jesus
Thank you Jesus

The chosen Vessels of the Almighty, as soon as you type Amen, eyes close, stand up, you will speak in toungues
Thank you father
thank you father
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is a Joseph of the family that the enemy has put in prison.. He said he will take you out of the prison but let no man anoint you fore head after today. I don't know that person, but the moment you finish typing Amen your hands will be raised and place on your fore head thereafter, Let no man of God touch your fore head during anointing service. Thank you Jesus Thank you my father

The Lord said there is someone that is not suppose to be in this country but the enemies put a wall between you and your destiny helpers. He said He will remove the wall and by this time next year you are already out of this country. As you type amen, eyes close standing, you will receive a manifestation like you have never received before Thank you father Thank you father

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate

Amen!! Amen!!
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good morning brethren. I want to appreciate God Almighty, the God of Elijah for His mighty hands upon my home yesterday during the deliverance section by the man of God.

Truly His hands are not shorten. During the following prayer points, the mighty hands of God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic touched me mightily...

The Lord said there is spirit of Serpent following a fellow here, please as you type amen, stand up, eyes close for two minutes for the serpent to be destroyed in Jesus name- after the instruction on this prayer point, I felt the touch of the Holyghost, I was swaying round with force and almost shouting. Thank you Lord for destroying remnants of serpents in my life.

Gen 1 v 28 , God said be fruitful and multiply, therefore anything that is blocking your fruitfulness, i command the fire of God to uproot it in Jesus name-- I felt the power of God, I was moved until I felt on the bed

Every problem around reproductive organ that is causing delay in conception, i command you to hear the voice of the Lord now and let the fellow conceive in Jesus name.--- God touched me here too

The Lord said He wants to single out somebody for an Abrahamic blessing,, a blessing that will announce the fellow to the world, I don't know who the person is but the hand of the Lord that is not shortened will touch the person right where the fellow is. as you finish typing Amen, eyes close, standing for 2 minutes.---- the power of God upon me with this prayer point was mighty, I started moving uncontrollably and swaying round with force, I later landed on the bed. Thank you Jesus

The chosen Vessels of the Almighty, as soon as you type Amen, eyes close, stand up, you will speak in toungues--- I couldn't concentrate on this prayer point cos I was trying to hold my husband who fell under the anointing and continuously speaking in tongues. This was massive, he was swaying round the room, he hardly speak in tongues

The Lord said there is a Joseph of the family that the enemy has put in prison.. He said he will take you out of the prison but let no man anoint you fore head after today. I don't know that person, but the moment you finish typing Amen your hands will be raised and place on your fore head thereafter, Let no man of God touch your fore head during anointing service.--- i felt the touch of God here too

The Lord said there is someone that is not suppose to be in this country but the enemies put a wall between you and your destiny helpers. He said He will remove the wall and by this time next year you are already out of this country. As you type amen, eyes close standing, you will receive a manifestation like you have never received before---- i felt the power of God moving me round and I was trying to control myself, but I heard a noise as my husband fell with full force, thank God for our bed o. I was surprised for the first time. This gave me assurance that it is settled.

My God and My father, you created me in your own image, please look at me from head to toe. whatever you did not create with me that is making my life not to move forward, and want to move with me to 2019, father as I type amen please take it away from my life in Jesus name---- i felt the touch of Holyghost

We shout, thou God of Elijah, whose hands are not shortened to save, (7x) please put inside my water what will save me from what i am going through in Jesus name. eyes closed, remain silent, when He is through with you, you will be on your kneels to thank Him for His works--- the God of Elijah really entered my water has I roll uncontrollably until I was brought down to my kneels.

Thank you Abbafather for what you have done in my life during this deliverance service by your servant. Let all manifest in Jesus name. Amen

Amen. Thank you Jesus
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus

Father as your children testify about your deliverance and Healing that you did in their lives today, please let their testimony be instantaneous

Thank you for the mighty deliverance and Healing you did by yourself today, no one except you can do this.

Thank you father, for covenants broken, for your hands that are not shortened that could reached your children where they were.

Thank you for putting the devil at His place during the Deliverance and Healing session.

My God and my father, I pray that all you have done today, let them be permanent in Jesus name.

Every one you have singled out as Joseph of their family, please speedily take them to their palace in Jesus name.

Every evil padlock, evil alter, spirit of poverty, Working like an Elephant but eating like an ant that you set on fire today, let the testimony spring forth in Jesus mighty name.

Every Abnormality in reproductive organs that is causing delay in conception that you have restored today, let them be permanent in Jesus name.

Every case of fibroid and Ovarian cyst,etc that you attended to today, father please let them be permanent in Jesus name.

My father and My God, every terminal disease that you have taken away, father let it be permanent in Jesus name.

Thank you for the vessels among your Children, father strength for them to do your will, father give unto them in Jesus name.

Thank you for separating your children from spirit husband/wife in Jesus name.

Thank you father for putting an end to powers from father's house, saying no to breakthrough and prosperity.

Thank you Alpha and Omega for all you did today.

My God and father i beg you that those who could not connect to the deliverance, please as they type amen to this father please let their deliverance and healing take place in Jesus name.

AMEN! AMEN!AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! THANK YOU JESUS
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:
Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

Thank you for the grace given to us in your tabernacle to offer thanks giving unto you.

Thank you for the privilege of making it possible for PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA (Temidire chapter's chairman to be part of the celebration, father we give you all the glory.

Thank you for journey mercy for those who made it from far and near, thank you for today's Thanksgiving, may your name alone, be glorify.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

Father, please, deliver your people by your self tomorrow in Jesus name.

Amen. Lord you are so faithful
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:
If your hands are not too busy, please type,

Father, please deliver me by yourself come sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name

Father, please deliver me by yourself come Sunday by 6pm, in Jesus name. AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
servantofGod22:
This day will bring into your life, business, career, marriage, etc a new beginning that will give you an uncommon testimony in Jesus name.

Your tommorow will be better than your today in Jesus name.

Every power from father's house that could not stop Joseph from being a prime minister, will not also stop you from being what God wants you to be in life in Jesus name.

God will separate you from every unfriendly, friends, relatives, neighbours, colleagues, etc that will not make your 2019 a glorious one in Jesus name

Come year 2019, you will not beg for bread in Jesus name.

You will not borrow but lend to nation's in Jesus name.

Every of your testimonies that eluded you this year will spring forth in the beginning of next year in Jesus name.

The God of Elijah will deliver you come Sunday by 6pm from every challenges of life in Jesus name

Amen. Thank you Jesus
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
servantofGod22:
I pray that God will single you out for a blessing that will announce you to the world in Jesus name.

AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
servantofGod22:
If your two hands are not too busy, please type:

God of Elijah, please, let me and my family members, be under your shadow throughtout year 2019.

Psalms 91:1 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

GOD OF ELIJAH, PLEASE LET ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS, BE UNDER YOUR SHADOW THROUGHOUT YEAR 2019. AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen. Thank you JESUS
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN!
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN!
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
For any one who can type Amen to this prayer

I pray that anyone that rise up against your finance, breakthrough, marriage, career, business, children, calling, etc, will face God's judgement in Jesus name.

No matter how they try to stop God's plan in your life, they will fail in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! IN JESUS NAME
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN! THANK YOU JESUS
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This day, I pray against any principalities, powers from darkness and spiritual wickedness against your business, career, finance, marriage, children, calling, etc to receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Any powers that want to follow you to 2019 will catch fire in Jesus name.

I pray that every power responsible for evil dream in your life that is affecting your life will face the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Every spirit of dissapointment that has been following you will end today in Jesus name.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN.
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God.
AMEN! I RECEIVE ALL IN JESUS NAME
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God:
AMEN!!! THANK YOU JESUS
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

AMEN. Thank you Jesus
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

AMEN. Thank you Jesus
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the servant of God

AMEN!!! I RECEIVE IT

@All, Happy new month everyone. I appreciate the Lord for granting us all the grace to see the 1st day of the last month of this great year. Its being glorious and i know HE will see us all through this year even into 2019. Rejoice for the GOD OF THE LAST MINUTE IS STILL IN THE HOUSE. THANK YOU JESUS
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
prayer from the man of God
AMEN! ! ! ! ! ! ! I Receive
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ronnygold:
AMEN!!!!!!! I Receive it
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
From the man of God
AMEN
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Prayer From The Servant of God

AMEN ! ! ! Thank you Jesus
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
childofGod29:
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Tola
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: I stay in Lagos, from Kwara State.
3. MY NIGHT DREAMS: Eating, fighting, Oppression, intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS: My father is a Muslim.
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from illness, troubles in my marriage.

God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire, King of glory, king of kings, Lord of Lords, I Thank you, I praise you, I worship you, may your name forever be praised in my life.

Good morning everyone, I give God all the glory for last nights deliverance session.

All through the prayers, I was just shouting amen, amen and amen.

When the fibroid prayer was prayed, I swayed back a bit.

But when the man of God prayed the prayer of"Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", I started spinning round from one spot to another at four different times during the course of that three minutes.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me and i fell on my knees.

When the man of God typed the final prayer of For those of us who have thanked Him from the bottom of our heart, lastly, let us stretch forth our two hands towards heaven,eyes closed, say, Father, i have thanked you for the ones you have done so far, please do all that you need to do to change my story to testimony in Jesus name. silent for 3 minutes.. I started spinning again.

And after the deliverance session yesterday, I had a huge appetite and I ate well cos I have been forcing my self to eat most times.

Thank you God of Elijah for all you have done and all what you are still going to do in my life.

Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ronnygold:
I want to appreciate the name of God Almighty, the God of servant Vic. Like a month or two ago, I had a dream where the man of God called me on phone in the dream o, he told me to pray that those evil powers are planning to plant evil seed in my womb, he was laughing on the phone in that dream. They fed me in the dream and did all kinds of shit to my body and Holy spirit ministered to me to be taking fire water regularly. To the Glory of God 2 nights ago I suddenly started feeling pressed to use the toilet, on getting there so many things came out of my body that I don't even see cos they sank, but I saw this black things floating on the surface. They are many and I counted like 8 I had to take a broom stick to see if it will scatter, my people they are very hard. Only God of Elijah can do this. Thank you Jesus!

Thank you Jesus, Congratulation ma
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Praise the God of wonders, The ONE who sayeth a thing & Bringeth it to pass.He said 'I AM THE GOD OF ALL FLESH IS THERE ANY THING TOO HAD FOR ME TO DO'. Indeed He is the Lord that opened His hands and satisfieth the Desire of all living things. He has done it and it is marvellous in my sight. I Want to appreciate the God of Elijah for the deliverance He carried out on me yesterday.My testimonies are rolling in already,early this week i had financial need, i was led to call my elder bros. He didn't give me any response. I decided to hand the case into God's hand, just this morning after the deliverance, i received an amount more than i asked for. This a MIRACLE. THANK YOU JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.