Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

2O22's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2O22's Profile / 2O22's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
chai missed it after waiting for so long cry cry
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
jayjaycee0:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.... obviously you are one of those writing waec, you are talking to a mathematician, i only need one person's votes count and percentage to give you that of others. Dont try shifting the table as you know i am exposing your lying ass. I am not asking for their votes polled i am asking you for the percentage of the last 2.

If you cliam to know the votes polled by that of Nengi and Erica. Post it here, let me expose your lying ass. U might have a million of fans and get a billion of likes, it doesnt change the fact that you are just a lying ass. So post either the percentage of the last 2 or the votes polled by the last 2, let me put it in excel and expose you quick fast
Dear all i see is a bittered fellow who finds it hard to accept the fact that erica was beaten.
Take a glass of cold juice, relass and be take kiaruff you'd be alright

14 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good day Royal Ninjas
the queen says tranquility...

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2020
The problem is dat ozos fans keep claiming she was awake there by throwing the girl under the bus and invariably admitting that something happened
but as far as ninjas are concerned nothing happened they only held hands like they have done every night

4 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Royal Ninjas thanks for doing again this week we can now relas and be taken kiaruff

7 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

Make sure you follow that Twitter account this week and give us the bottom 4 .
I'm sure it won't be a problem for you .
Threebear stop doing us like dis nah

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
safarigirl:

That one?

He is drunk off of attention, he cannot go anywhere.

He will be back to his adoring fans.
please nah
we have no one else to post results for us
unless you promise to take over

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

How does one reconcile with someone they don't have any issues with ?

All I did was tell the truth that she was the one giving the predictions last year ...how did it necessitiate all the lengthy epistles ? grin

All the smear campaign on my character is exactly for what ?

The only time I've mentioned Safarigirl here is when I remind people that she was the one giving predictions last year and not me which is hundred percent true.

Telling people I'm a fraud , when I have never asked anyone here for voting money or anything ....whereas there are rumours all over Twitter that her sister not only slept with Miracle's brother captain Igbokwe and Ike but also stole money contributed for Miracle's birthday .

You'd think someone in a glass house would learn how not to throw stones .

The only crime I've committed was predicting results .

What wrong have I done by telling my fellow forumites who is in the bottom 4 ?

Is it my fault that you people forgot Safarigirl less than two days after she decided to make her unceremonious exit ?

Since feel-good is the one you all trust then let him do the predictions for you then .

I can't be where I'm not needed .
please don't go oo
at least few of us appreciate your timely and accurate update/results
please ejor comeback i will VOTE Ozo
come back oo you owe us bottom4 for this week

5 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 1:58am On Aug 20, 2020
na wa for una
she say she no wan relationship she don turn to ogbanje snake manipulator and all that when she has clearly stated that she just wants to be friends from the onset.
I guess she should just stick to her mirrors and table tennis ay least those ones wouldn't ask her for a byforce ship

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I burn people's feelings with the truth,.. it hurts swallow it

you call your myopic and biased view truth
take a glass of cold water l, you'd be alright, the girl has peppered you enough

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

between Nengi and Lucy who shows more of this... what was the banter Lucy and Kaisha used to cut her wings

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12163331_screenshot20200819153156_jpege803a76427ff07d9da165d2635ce80df
dead this thing already
more than one person ha schooled you but you still pour spit allover this thread with your evident hate
if you havr nothing else to push just move forward abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
I work with a lot of male models and my ears are full .

We've been scammed .
tell us what we don't know
we are all ears
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
User09:

Nengi is right though. They are different
thank you jare they thought she doesn't know what she is saying
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
look at them team electricians reclining and declining their teammates ...
i laugh just know karma is a bitch

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
see the level erica fans can get too yet they claim not to ne the most toxic this season
no wahala una go hear am for final result

10 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

My bad dear , I confused the two .

Terry Waya was just the one that was arrested for fraud by EFCC and many of his assets were ceased .

Isn't he lucky that his son turned out so well .
Threebear how is Nengi nengz doing cause i am afraid oo we are only 5

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
stroller9795:

Hotel room again?
Hmmm
remember they were on lockdown for two weeks in diffferent hotels before the show started
even erica pictures were taken in a hotel

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2020
semid4lyfe:
I dey do giveway o. grin

I have 500 votes via my DSTV subscription/myDSTV app.

BBNaija fans, quote this post and make a case for me to give my votes to your supported housemate.

Whoever I adjudge has made the best case for his supported housemate will get all my 500 votes.

smiley
NENGI
i bet you she is the most deserving, she had a lot of fans at the earlier on but lost them all due to misunderstanding of her character and full headon hatred from the hands of influencers and celebrities labelling her as a slut, beauty without brain and somany unprintable names.
She is currently refuting her nay sayers and winning hearts as people are beginning to realize how beautiful a soul she is and to top it all, we are only five in her fanbase, so your vote will go a long way cry

10 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Good Morning from this side of the globe
Ninjas i trust we are voting
appeal to team neutrals and wayademgang please drop some votes for this beautiful soul and your pocket will be replenished

8 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Threebear:
TBH. .... Laycon's percentage yesterday was embarrassing. cool

Erica , Nnegi even Ozo still have a strong chance.
Threebear is this true

Popularity Votes :

Now this concept was explained to me last year in my previous favorite hkuesemates group, I just hope it works out cause this is the only thing we can try now, please don’t blame admins if it does not work, but I feel it will:

If 1 person uses 1 sim to vote 100 sms, It is counted as 1 Vote. So if a team of 200 does 100 sms on 1 sim each, they have done 200 votes.

Meanwhile If 1 person in Ankther team does 20 sms on 10 sims, then 10 sims will be registered for that one person, so if 200 people in this other fan base do 20 sms on one sim for each individual then they will have 2000 votes

Now can you see the gap, can you see how the first team was gapped by 1800 votes, now imagine it’s just the first day of voting and this continues to happen continuously till voting ends, this is why we see people getting 3% while others get like 7% or 10%

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
why are elites trying to play the victim when they are the most toxic and they initiated the trolling of other housemates this season

12 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Prymestrr:

Mehn Nigerian youths get time sha...I do hope you have a means of livelihood inspite of your time spent scavenging around people's social media space cry
ditto
i hope you are an employer of labour to have ample time to condemn a fellow human on a social media platform

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
#GodOfNengi we pray to you this day that nengi till day 71 and bags the 85M AMEN

15 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
who has seen this

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

Na still fake grin
add this one ehn

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Threebear:

Because they're not the stars of the show .
You can tell they're protecting Erica but she's hell-bent on destroying her brand.
I've always suspected she's an ogbanje , now I know for sure.
Threebear is it confirmed that neo is in the bottom 4 now
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2020
LordTheus:
Imagine if after the show, somebody like Laycon, Erica or Ozo stumbled on to this website and came down to this thread to read the comments. LMFAO grin grin grin

But seriously I feel like those 3 are the most dragged housemates here.
and Nengi (for absolutely no reason)

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=orgylover post=92868721]bro not when wayas name is involved o[/quote
she could as well be a fake housemate

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Elites your babe is having the time of her life rn
AWWN

7 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Prymestrr:

You see that ass? It'll embarass your manhood in this life. That's a proclamation grin
oya take this one

11 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
CaSttLe:

Who doesn't know she's wearing a butt pad here..take dis shit away from here
look well its your painment you'd see
ps: don't ever quote me if i don't quote you

9 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Prymestrr:

It's an all engaging social experiment/game nigga not children's school play where you choose which part of the game you wish to engage in. She came to win 85 million while others were invited to come and sleep in the house abi. She's been a HOH, Lucy has been a HOH. Which other challenge has been beaten them to? undecided Ogbeni please go and drink kunu, today is Saturday so I no get time to entertain any clownery cool
you see this ass it will be in your face till day 71

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.