Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

2Odds101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Odds101's Profile / 2Odds101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC by 2Odds101(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin

FFK no kill us abeg.....which one be grin grin almajiri peoples party

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
omohayek:

The above is precisely the sort of inanity that has made Nigerian politics and governance so terrible. What sort of clannish, primitive mind conceives of “voters” as “betrayers” who are duty-bound to support a candidate by dint of his region of origin, rather than as people whose support needs to be earned through the candidate’s performance?
OGA ADE,you better communicate.
Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

My gad ! Y will dey vote hausa than fellow south , it baffles me.! All 4 political stabbing?

It seems you don't even know Yoruba people ...they are from the lineage of Judas Iscariot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Voting them will make us mumu , dey fought us dia fellow south in 2015 ,now they think we r' fools !
leave them!!!

By this time 2023 them go don wake up from sleep by God grace....

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
From cross river south south
I will never vate a Yoruba candidate!
we can never vote them ..

Make them and north vote themselves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Princedapace:
Foolish country that will remain even worse in the next 50 years because all we care about is tribal politics. Oya divide na so that each tribe will rule them selves, they said no. Very foolish country.
You too make sense oooh...very stupid country....

20 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West by 2Odds101(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerian

DWARF OF AFRICA..

Some of this men talking of 2023 may not even live to see it.

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
sharone21:
I'm I the only one that can't listen to Burna boy's music to the end or, replay it over and over? His songs aren't the evergreen types as he has a style of singing that isn't so pleasant to those whose ears have been used to GOOD music.
you like wizkid and davido ryt.??
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
DEROX:
Amen and onl yoruba will be given vp and speaker house of rep period grin
who all those one EPP Make una flex am.
Celebrities / Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
exlinklodge:
I sense jealousy
Really....I wish you face artiste disappointment someday,after people don book on the said artiste name...then you go understand better.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Commentor:
Once you begin to have such a reputation, its just a matter of time .
I swear....let him ask from terry G....

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Bro I dey for uyo ...I grew up in pH ...this people are far from reality ....osibanjo seeing 15% in south south would shock me
they are very far from reality ,,especially the southwesterners on NAIRALAND that haven't crossed river Niger before..them go sit down inside their one room for apapa begin tell you story of delta state...

After voting against Jonathan..they think a core deltan,or bayelsan,or cross riverian,or akwa ibomite before you talk about rivers would vote for any Yoruba president...
Una go wake up very soon....North go rule us till Jesus come...
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

South west have ruled 8 years , VP 8 years ...south south have no problem with Igbo's going ...why can't south west support Igbo's
They can negotiate for an Igbo they are comfortable with but greed they want to dominate south
Mrvitalis you have time...just free Yoruba people...them go don wake up by this time 2023.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

What would the Yoruba presidency offer them that Jonathan government u removed didnt offer them ...

Politics is about interest u voted against their interest now you think they won't vote against yours ?

No they would leave Igbo's that stood by them and vote you that worked against them

Show me where in history has the south south and south east voted differently
why bordering yourself to explain...am from SS.I wish they(SW) know the plan we have for them ...
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
hahaha you know south west is never caught off guard. 2023 will be so interesting and we all shall see grin grin
By God grace my gee. grin grin grin grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by 2Odds101(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
NGRsenate:
What’s the difference between a coach and a manager?
the coach is the driver ,the manager is the engine....

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
jneutron4000:
Yes am sure south south would vote for south westerner as the President as they know now that GEJ made a terrible mistake to forsake the west after they voted for him in 2011 and they understood the west had to support their son in 2015. So south south will gladly vote for south westerner as the president against any Northern.
SOUTHWEST go wake up at the end of 2023 elections.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders by 2Odds101(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why do you guys do this? Why do you guys conveniently attach yourselves to the South South and speak for her people on who to support? I hope you are also aware that the APC has Bayelsa, Edo, a fair part of Akwa Ibom and some parts of Delta in its bag already?
Apart from the governor,APC has nothing in bayelsa..no be only fair share in akwa-ibom..even if all ss vote APC,count akwa ibom out.....say what you know...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina by 2Odds101(f): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2019
bdchange:
The way and acts at which Mamman Daura displays his power is as if Buhari will never leave office again forgetting that he is running his tenure not royalty. Just like Saraki was feeling like a small god then but now being bamboozled here and there by the power that be. Daura should know that General Buhari will leave in 2023 no matter what. This regime has demonstrated the height of lawlessness in every capacity even more than we bargained for and someone will say we are still practicing democracy.
you used the right keywords. cheesy grin
Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Same South West that fought the cabals back in 2011,same south west that voted for him back in 2011?
Oga let's tell ourselves the truth, gej ignored south west throughout his regime and respond by voting against him
You said it all.....
Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
7lives:

How much subsidies was being paid before and still no fuel, I bought petrol in Lagos at #2500 for four liters in November 2014.
I can NEVER forget this because people fought, blood flowed at the mobil station and two people died because of petrol kilode?.
This wickedness is what you people want others to continue to bear, so that your brother can remain in power.
Shebi the jig is now out, they collect subsidies and still smuggle the heavily subsidized petrol out of the country through the boader, and left the citizens fighting and killing each other at the petrol station, Buhari has since closed the border, the fuel consumption has dropped and so the subsidies to must surely come down.
Buhari may not have met all my expectations, but he is on point 65% so swerve jor.
you see something about you guys...you assume realities......No worry when day brake you go wake from sleep ...
Politics / Re: Odds Against Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman by 2Odds101(f): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
You people just rush to type trash just to make FTC. Are you not aware the governors are plotting his removal and General Buhari is not willing to help him?

you don join the punch abi grin grin grin
General Buhari indeed...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2019
jaxxy:

Stop this tribal assumptions. Didn’t the Southwest support him in the past, even the north or did he win only from SS/SE? He lost general support even from his closest allies, due to his cluelessness, grand corruption, his wife’s overbearing attitude and to make matters worse he was politically naive. That’s why he lost.

The southwest alone can’t make Goodluck loose.
You see why I keep saying in Nigeria,we are born tribals. these two words really got me worked up...How would Nigeria tag somebody with a vision clueless...what is the meaning of cluelessness?... If you call Jonathan clueless ,what should be said about buhari without a manifesto..The coruption Nigeria is experincng now has never been experienced in the history of Nigeria...yet nobody wana say a shit about that...Buhari with four years of resultless tenure re-won elections..yet you say you voted out Jonathan for cluelessness
Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2019
masseratti:
Gej was as bad as bad is, I was closer to his government than I am to buhari's government, the wanton looting during Gej period was epic, we could see it everywhere, maybe those in PMB are smarter in concealing their loot, lets call a spade a spade and stop been sentimental about it, nobody journalist fought for Gej in 2010 as much as Sowore did, no ethnic group in Nigeria fought for Gej as much as the South west did facing the cabal, you can't change history, that said when you support someone who you think can makes the difference and he or she did not, the right thing to do is to criticize and stand up against the person, that was done to Gej, now its the time we all join hands and stand against General Buhari maladministration and not pointing fingers at one another, let it slide, even the Gej you praising just sold his state to the opposition and you think he is better?
Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2019
jaxxy:

Goodluck Nearly destroyed this country with grand corruption at all government levels. Let’s be objective and stop the overhype or else we are equally zombies like those supporting Buhari now. Yes he’s better than Buhari in many areas bt was still a major problem for the country. That is why a lot of Nigerians cudnt support his government.

The objective Nigerians who are nobodys zombies, who address issues and not persons are the most misunderstood people. Like Sowore, Wole Soyinka even obasanjo. Let’s us speak for the right things no matter who it may concern.
The Nigerians that didn't support Jonathan were SOUTH WEST TO ALL NOTHERN REGION OF NIGERIA.for tribal reasons .
The subsidy of over 64billion that's been paid now wouldn't destroy Nigeria?...they say when you don't know the cause of your problem,there's no solution...Nigeria,we are the cause of our problem....we are tribalist we just pretend not to know.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2019
masseratti:
how would the populace know he is this bad if they don't give him a try?Gej was bad Buhari is worse, we must not feel sentimental to bad leaders until we get the good ones.

GEJ wasn't bad.he shouldn't be even compared to buhari..propaganda coupled with tribal hatred made him looked bad..You guys called him so many names for reasons best known to you.

Secondly on what basis were you guys trying buhari,after all the disgusting staments he made when he lost 2011 elections..how will you think a religious and tribal bigot immediately transformed to an angel within 4years...

Now that the looting and killings are worst everybody is scared to say a shit about that..

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2019
owunabastard:
Are you new in this country? Election is simply rigged, once you give a Nigerian politician a chance to win the first election, he must rigged himself back to second tenure, if he really wants to
Okay...Jonathan presented you guys a chance to pick between light and darkness ,y'all choose darkness instead for religious and tribal reasons..
No reasonable person on earth would ever see buhari to be a messiah..Every of you failed to see what was actually wrong in his government ,because he is not from a preferred region..

Wetin funny pass na wen them come out with news say him(Jonathan) na ogogoro drinker.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Great2017:
Buhari was never an option. I will advise that sentiment should be shoved aside.
thank you....Then I do ask people around me...am always like:if una say Jonathan no good,na only buhari una see to replace am??

1 Like

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
masseratti:
where were you when so wore used his medium to propagate for Gej to become Acting President after Yar'Adua and he exposed the Cabal, where were you, mind you sowore and Gej are both Ijaws, what's wrong with supporting someone you "think" can deliver and when he or she does not you support another what's wrong with that?
why will somebody with GOD given brain think Buhari is a Messiah ..Sowore is very stupid for thinking that..

On what basis was he projecting Buhari to be a messiah to the public....I remember 2015 my famous statement was: IF UNA SAY JONATHAN NO GOOD,NA BUHARI UNA CHOOSE..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.
My question is always....why was Buhari re-voted in..let's assume GEJ caused the first one.but you guys re-voted him the second time.

Secondly don't be deceived by those propaganda that was written against him then,the looting is worst now..you have zero clew to what is presently going on..

Please you guys should wake up to see the people that was against him never wanted the country to be good..somebody that supported corruption wouldn't introduce BVN and TSA to curb same corruption...

Nigerians intensionally chosed mediocrity over reality.Presently boko haram is superlatively worst.nobody is saying a shit about that..

Tribalism is the sole cause of our problem:please leave Jonathan out of your predicament

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
. Thank you very much...Thank GOD we have few persons who could genuinely see rather than settling for mediocrity...
Politics / Re: ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video by 2Odds101(f): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2019
announcement:
I THINK IS HIGH TIME DSS JOINED THE ARMY IN THIS BOKO HARAM FIGHT THE ARMY NEED MORE EXPERIENCED HANDS TO FIGHT.
Are DSS more experienced In Nigeria we lack basic knowledge..that's why some folks could compare bloody civilians called DSS to your defense force...who be DSS where military dey......RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.