Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

2Odds101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Odds101's Profile / 2Odds101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: ‘I Am Nigerian”- Davido Respond To Michael Blackson by 2Odds101(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
ednut1:
with 60k u go enter ghana from maza maza lagos by seina
E nor even reach 60k sef.
Politics / Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by 2Odds101(f): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2020
All this is because they didn't allow you to hijack the programme..

9ja which way...
Travel / Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by 2Odds101(f): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
I remember on one occasion where I met this Canadian granny who wanted a relationship on this beach.
After then ??

1 Like

Travel / Re: NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October by 2Odds101(f): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Deloo:
Nigeria is good at doing somethings upsidedown. Open school, you no gree; Open airport for international flights make people comot for this ghetto, you say no. Anyway, Nigeria is only postponing the D day I will renounce my citizenship for a better country that know how to take care of her own
I swear ...You no lie atall...
Science/Technology / Re: Sturddlefish: Hungarian Scientists Accidentally Create Bizarre Hybrid Fish by 2Odds101(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:
This is exactly how these useless people went and created Covid 19.

grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars by 2Odds101(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
DMPaulSr:
Hopefully, Nigeria will get here one day..
Kudos to UAE

Which day ??

2020 we still dey struggle for good roads and electricity ..
Politics / Re: Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End by 2Odds101(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
anonimi2018:
They have started again. How can a responsible security head say this. You kept shifting blame from one person to another without shame.
They are tired of blaming GEJ...

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2020
To me

Stupidity can be define as when you carry your two legs waka to go buy army form at this time of the day.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Crime / Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2020
MINORU:
Karma is real

You guyz killed innocent ipob members

It's pay back time

This man still never get sense for 2020.....

I hope non of your relation is in the military ooh...

11 Likes

Crime / Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2020
What's the difference between BANDITS AND BOKO-HARAM ,??

This buhari government and branding terrorisms ennnhhh...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF by 2Odds101(f): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2020
There is nothing any idi*ot will tell me..This babe was murdered ...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by 2Odds101(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
This babe was killed...

That's all..

81 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by 2Odds101(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Charleys:
I'm beginning to think this Gani Adams is an IPOB sympathizer.

He should have just let this story die down.
So many fools in Nigeria

204 Likes 11 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates by 2Odds101(f): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Goldp5988:

My dear maybe the info was not correct, let's pray we move to the next stage.

Thanks..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates by 2Odds101(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
AutosBay:

BVN
okay
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates by 2Odds101(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Goldp5988:

Npower print out,

I was told when you successfully register, they will send somebody a print out.
I wasnt' sent any print out ooh...

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Online Examination Dates by 2Odds101(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Goldp5988:
What of those without print out?
Somebody should answer me please.
which printout ??
Politics / Re: They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower by 2Odds101(f): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

The money for Npower is it Yoruba or hausa money ?

This is the most foolish line of thinking ever
God bless you...
Romance / Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by 2Odds101(f): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.
This guy...,,I swear to GOD you aren't alright ...

What If I say,you are f*cking in a serious relationship with yourself.?? You better wake up from your slumber .....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Operation #Free Lance Corporal Martins by 2Odds101(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
A man claiming to be citizen of a non existing country wants to lead a protest. ...

How else can one define stupidity ... ??
Romance / Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by 2Odds101(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Osek:

They done deactivate the account as long as their pictures and their names are there it's enough evidence already... U see d reason why I don't like this daddy and mummy thing naso e take start
naso the matter be...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by 2Odds101(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
dairykidd:

Probably they have deactivated due to the matters arising
okay....thought as much..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by 2Odds101(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
onyemauchechuku:
Most of the Facebook names are fake
Thank you,,because I've searched for all to atleast verify somethings...I no see any single one.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by 2Odds101(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:

Can you win a war without strategy?

Okay ,,you mean amotekun are more of strategy than equipments.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by 2Odds101(f): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:

Federal controls the military while State controls Amotekun.
Besides, majority of the Amotekun recruits are indigenes unlike a soldier transferred from Bayelsa to Borno.

Me am talking about armoury strength.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by 2Odds101(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yankee101:
Soldiers ran away and left heavy artillery

I'm very very very very ashamed of the Nigerian army/military

This is no longer about funding, it's complete abandonment

If you're married to a naija uniformed man, refuse him pvssy for one week for this cowardice
Those APCs are likely empty....isn't artilleries without armours useless??
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by 2Odds101(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:

Yeah...
It's slowly starting as "Fulani herdsmen killers", then graduates to full-blown terrorism.
Good thing, Amotekun was created in the South-West, it means they are at alert.
Do you think amotekun can withstand those Ragtags.??.

Can't you see their fire power

People wey make soldiers gbes ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.