Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

2Odds101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Odds101's Profile / 2Odds101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by 2Odds101(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Tinubu and APC should forget presidency. Buhari has destroyed their party.
you think so??...the same people that said Jonathan performed woefully thats why he was voted out re-voted Buhari after 4years without score-sheet..what more can you define mediocrity with Nigerians are mediocres...If they want tinubu to rule he will rule irrespective of our opinions.
Politics / Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by 2Odds101(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
TenthMan:

It is because Nigerians (we) are cowards.
God bless you my brother ...
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy & you know it - deal with it ok. smiley
yeah I love pussies....But if at this level we still can't acknowledge to the glaring truth that jonathan wasn't the actual cause of our national problem then....Mehn Nigeria gat a very long way to go then...till Jesus come we won't find solution ...all we live on is deceit,sentiments and hatreds for ourselves...
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy.
dikk we sight you...just pray to be as pussy as Jonathan...people that voted him out,had to pay 10400 to read what actually happened in his government...I don't know why in the present world ,the foolish always think they are wiser.
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
danilmo:

so in ur opinion we deserve people like Gej , dasuki continuation.

so you prefer what's presently happening,you prefer 1976 to 2014...it seems Nigerians talk before they think...??
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

GEJ is a pvssy.
You thats a dikk we don see you...enjoy your buhari ..better days ahead...
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2019
danilmo:

I'm not a buharist but thinking some people still feel we should keep managing Gej is appalling and nauseating.

oya keep on accommodating buhari...what is more nauseating is that some people still think Jonathan is the cause of their national stagnation...Nigeria with the dumbest citizen..my brother,then,, Jonathan endured and managed you guys..You guys just don't know what you want in life....
Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
Am surprised Ure comparing Jonathan to Osinbajo. If APC has anyone to thank the most that shld be Jonathan. Some of us voted for his first tenure but he made the opposition attractive with his ineffective administration. If I can reverse the clock I still would never vote him again.
okay boss...but to be candid jonathan's administration wasn't ineffective.They only made you guys see it that way..at first,me and you never knew anything about sunsidy.when he removed it..they came out with protest and concluded that there was nothing like subsidy.,but today subsidy is 2001℅ percent higher than his..When he introduced TSA this same administration playing opposition kicked against it,then implemented what they kicked against fully when voted in...what about the chibok girls brohaha.we ain't hearing shit about that again..Boko is waxing stronger on a daily basis,soldiers are dying per seconds billing,nobody gives a f*ck..if you say Jonathan's government was ineffective ,then what will you say about now ..what will you say about a president that boycott's his vice to hand over power to his C & C..make I rest my case here...

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
LegacyB:
I am a core Buhari follower . But this event has really shaken me to the core to reaccess my allegiance.This is Buhari ‘s worst move. Pls don’t preach that Jonathan sermon to me that man was plainly a No No as at that time.
my question is,,why was he a no no??.His administration was being sabotaged..you guys failed to see Jonathan passed through what osibanjo is going through now....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Them never see anything ...more to come..ask them why them hate Jonathan ..Ni specific reason ...because him be ijaw man..some even went to the extent of saying he is a drunk...las las una go get wetin una bargain for before 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice
E don dey clear for una eyes small small...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected by 2Odds101(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Make this one go sit down... He will come in now,and he will be worse than the wrong man there now called Buhari.. This was how buhari was preaching against GEJ then and we thought he was a savior ,now he is worse .... Corrupt,and using power to humiliate law abiding citizens...
Bros how will you think somebody like buhari is a savior..This your particular statement gat me too thinking 2014..Well,your thinking was as a result of allowing people tell you what to think. because I know you weren't born when buhari led the country as a military man..they made you think Jonathan was the cause of our national issues..Next time think logically..Think without being bias.its onky when you think without sentiments your thinking might be right.
Romance / Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2019
vicben27:
my fiancee is a student, we started dating since she was in 100level it wasn't easy financially thou. but God was always there for Us she will be graduating next week.
wait till next week before you come here to call her yur fiancee
Romance / Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Benbelor:
I'm controlling the crowd outside coming to our zone grin
Nice you grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Benbelor:
Baba cheesy
my colleague...how far??
Romance / Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Benbelor:
Students are expenses, you will spend tire.. It's either you are paying her rent today or she's telling you she doesn't have foodstuffs tomorrow.

Working class women are the gig
see my men them...

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knif reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I was a fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful guy, the only time I tried double dating, I nearly ran mad.
Ma niqqa grin grin grin grin

I sight you

4 Likes

Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Myde4naija:
because he is not a thief. Y'all don't want the country's resources to be used judiciously, buhari won't still steal ur money but this one weak me.
Politics / Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by 2Odds101(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iwanttoto:

But dem say d bittch just give birth to a pekin
okay maybe na transgender sha....
Politics / Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by 2Odds101(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Qween098:
PDP is the most useless opposition i have ever seen, if this had happened when PDP was in power, APC wouldnt have let them rest, tho it would be for their own selfish gain but at least it made the government sit up
why are we so quick to forget..APC played opposition like its a do or die during Jonathan's regime for the sole purpose of turning the country to what it is now...The main people that are most useless now are the citizens..Let's leave APC and PDP out of this and face reality...Nigeria citizens ..WE ARE DUMB.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
hammerU:
Seun one day it will be ur turn becos karma is a bitch.

All of u that brought Buhari to kill us will suffer like faith as Sowore.
Especially that suya seller ....his own would be very bloody...nonsense.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
busomma:
This is very shameful indeed. Am one of the staunch supporters of Buhari but this lawlessness is way out of line. What is it that this government is scared of cos of this guy? Buhari is making a hero out of this young man. Buhari, pls let Sowore be.
The same way he made Nnamdi Kanu a hero...Buhari no dey use him head do things..he thinks he is still in 1972.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
lastmessenger:
I wish Buhari can just disappear
my gee stop wishing grin grin grin grin grin
You campaigned for buhari 2015..then I used to wonder why people would be on their right mind and see buhari as a messiah...

5 Likes

Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 2Odds101(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
Naija who do u offend before u die? Tell us make we go beg am for forgiveness.
una no offend anybody...na unaself una offend.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by 2Odds101(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84674178:

Hypocrite
See Mr hypocrite giving his accolade to someone else.

33 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by 2Odds101(f): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha buhari the only bad person that have taken Nigeria away from Nigerians is your husband.

23 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Jaapu:

The one you called incompetent is rather trying to fix the corruption mess you and your kinsmen put us as a nation.
and if this is the way to ever fix a corruption mess then we all are in bigger mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
andy244:

Jonathan saw all these coming. He said it and people called him clueless.
exactly...Nigerians are short sighted.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84672578:
Sowore has learnt his lessons BIG TIME.

Interesting days ahead.

see one big enemy of our nation spewing shit...one day you'll reap same as sowore...your own no far again...na that your suya spot them go harass you.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome by 2Odds101(f): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2019
prigoz:
APC simply means All Confused people, they have never seen anything, [b]by the time prayers of poor Masses [/b]over the suffering they impose on Nigerians finish, if they see gun, they will use it against themselves.
this is just the problem of Africa...prayers not backed by action na noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.