Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

2Odds101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Odds101's Profile / 2Odds101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2020
bakescos01:

Because the election was rigged and also Atiku was the only one opposition party can present us. We all know all the corruption charges surrounding Atiku. Almost every country have two major party even in the USA you made reference to. Our biggest political party is APC and PDP. And it’s sad if out of 200million Nigeria and those are the 2 people those parties can come up with then they are a disappointment to Nigeria. The APC and PDP are same elite enslaving and putting the rest of Nigeria in abject poverty so they rule over them.
Good answer....for this same reason i will always respect Jonathan .... The same mofos that didn't let him sleep have all of a sudden go dumb....Buhari 's debt is inexplicable ,yet nobody is saying shit...if it was Jonathan them for use am do media campaign ..our electricity production dropped drastically ,everybody kept mute,because na their person dey power..insecurity nkor??
Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
bakescos01:

But in all honesty, no advance country will vote back someone like Jonathan to power with everything that happened under his government. That’s my point. He is just a mediocre, we are Nigeria bro. Jonathan is not the best thing that can happen to a country like Nigeria. We have brilliant people in this country. You are only seeing Jonathan in a good eye because of the failure of Buhari. Someone like Jonathan can’t be elected as a governor in a more civilized country. People were dying under is government and Nigerian oil was sold for about $100 per barrel and what did he do with the money we are making. We made the most money as a county in oil during Jonathan’s government since 1960. And our federal roads are bad , education standards is falling yearly, our industries are dying that we only depend on oil and he couldn’t diversify much. Jonathan should be the one apologizing to Nigeria for even forming alliance with APC in his own Bayelsa. His wife hotel was used for APC meeting and all. His mother even prayed for APC candidate. All this just showed us this elite are just the same and they know how they meet up. I really don’t know why any Nigerian youth will still be supporting APC or PDP. They both failed us and always taking us for a ride. They are both ruining the future of the youth. We need to stop supporting this set of greedy , selfish and wicked politicians. They have no interest for the people .
then why did they vote back buhari that was times 1000,000 failure than Jonathan ?? If they had also kicked out buhari would have beleived Jonathan was kicked out for his assumed incompetence not for tribal hatred.

See brother ,Nigerians don't know what they want in life. The high level of tribal hatred has eaten down our bone marrow that nothing good can come out of our system . Nobody gives a fu*ck about anything as long as the person in power is of own tribe..If we don't do away with tribal hatred till Jesus comes Nigeria will continue to retrogress....

Lastly ,,if pdp run half of the propaganda APC ran against Jonathan ,I swear we for don trek go aso rock to stone buhari.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by 2Odds101(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
Jona the thief
How far your papa ?? Even people wey dey leave for leaking roof go open mouth dey yan....
Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
bakescos01:

You can still make your point without using insulting words. You made some sense but we really don’t have to go the way of always insulting ourselves. This leaders are the once that put us in this mess but we keep fighting one another at the grass root. We can do better on educating ourselves for future purposes. The fact that we failed once or twice doesnt mean we are a complete failure. We can still learn from our mistake and build a better society. For me, I will never blame anyone for voting in Buhari, because of the happening in Nigeria at that time and all am saying is no one is a saint even Jonathan really messed up this country. So, I really don’t see the reason some people celebrate him as a messiah because he was never. If he did convincingly well no one will want to give the dullard Buhari a chance. See, all this elite are gaining from the happenings around the country but we keep fighting each other at the grass root because of religious and ethnical differences. That has to stop if we really want to consider building a nation. Left for me I would prefer the country to be divided because Nigeria seems like a sinking ship already.
you are right....But the truth remains..Jonathan had meagre failure..the propaganda and tribal hatred made you all couldn't see beneath your noses...shey be na today senate dey pass bill to revitalise those almajiri school Jonathan built..The same schools they previously claimed never existed.... We are too divided to make any meaningful progress...the kind hatred y'all showed that man called Jonathan wouldn't even make GOD consider helping Nigeria..Nigerians need to apologise to him... If not by 2023,with the level of stupid individuals always forming intellectuals ,what will befall Nigeria would be worst than Buhari......

My pains is not even on voting Jonathan out...My pains na say how people wey feel say them get sense see Buhari as saviour with all the nonsense coming out of his mouth ...
Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 3:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Just for the sake of clarity, I hope you're aware that the president and governors have something they call security vote, a fund which they are accountable to nobody for spending. While we talk about Dasuki's $2.1bn, has anyone ever asked about the $1bn signed by Buhari for security or how the ECA has been depleted to $70m. Most of the governors who fought for the sharing of ECA funds during GEJ's temure are now ministers in this govt. None of them have raised their voices now against the depleting of ECA by the FG they are a part of.

Another thing to consider is, none of the ministers under Jonathan have been accused of fraud by their predecessors including Diezani whom Buhari succeeded. It will be expected that having taken over the ministries, the can of worms will be open. Instead what we are hearing are tales of Fayose, FFK and Metuh who are more or less outsiders in the government.
stop wasting your time...He doesn't even know the meaning of ECA .
Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 3:57am On Mar 11, 2020
princepalace:
His statement was void of logic. Just opened his mouth without reasoning. Disappointed all along
I guess you recited this statement... Nigeria get so many programmed citizens...
Politics / Re: Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi by 2Odds101(f): 3:46am On Mar 11, 2020
bakescos01:

Bro, if we want to be realistic Jonathan was a failure, the failure of Jonathan lead to the Buhari we have today that is even worst. He lost his vote partly because of the chibok girls. A large amount of girls where missing under you and initially he declined and said it was made up. What about the bokoharam bombing up and down even bombing the UN and Eagle quare in Abuja. And also, we can’t push corruption under the carpet in Jonathan’s Administration. If he performed that well, no one will want to give the Buhari a chance , but because of his performance Buhari was introduced to us and a lot of people believed since he is from the North and a formal general at least he will know how to elimate common threat which is the bokoharam. Know one ever thought it will turn out to be probably worst under his administration. So, Jonathan and Buhari are both failure to Nigerians and we can’t be taking mediocre to be our leader. We deserve more than that.
Nigeria: the blamers republic..... Buhari was introduced to you because you don't have brains to rationalise critically or you were too dumb to remember his inciteful statements after 2011 elections .... Just the way your failed leaders kept the truth about the Nigerian civil war till date is same way you guys still live in deception...since y'all have woefully failed to tell yourself the truth,you shall continue to wallow in the mess you call a country.....

My brother you the citizens were big failures ,and y'all shall continue to fail with tribal hate and stupidity...people wey get sense no go ever see buhari as their messiah after all his unguarded statements when he lost 2011 elections ....

1 Like

Family / Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by 2Odds101(f): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Telling them you've given birth wouldn't be a problem atleast you be woman..But the aspect of you quitting school is what I don't understand ..

But Come ooo..so you mean you've been collecting school fees,up keep money,house rent and gbogbo ti gbo from your parent,for the past three years when you know you basically quitted the essence of you being abroad.. How else can one define a wicked child ?...
Politics / Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by 2Odds101(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
shamsin6300:

C pure lie.
What am I using to chat with now?

How many FTC av I done so far?
U think its only ppl in remote area dat re having gud network
OGA the village I visited for that Toto local government in nasarawa while I was serving don't have network sir....

No quote me again ...I use GOD/ALLAH name beg you...Bye bye ..
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Front0lane:

How is Buhari worse ? Infrastructure economy corruption education wise he as proven to be beta. Security I would say they are at par so on what basis is Jonathan beta.
people like this dude I quoted still dey sleep or better still,you are kid below 19years..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village by 2Odds101(f): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
MarianaTrench:
They should send him to the most remote part of Nasarawa where there is no internet access
that Toto local government In particular,there's neither network nor browsing services over there..
Sports / Re: Chieme Martins Slumps, Dies On Pitch While Playing For Nasarawa United by 2Odds101(f): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:
you black people have strange types of accidents....

how can you slipp and die....??....only black people achieve that....
even white people are makin fun over una in movies....

how do you even achieve that sef....!!??
mumu what colouration category did you fall ?? Pink people You better pack one corner...
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead by 2Odds101(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
ojjp:

The targets are the christian soldiers.
After the announcement, the Muslim commander would put christian soldiers in front and their Muslims counterpart at the far rear.

Both the bokoharam and the military are together in fighting the common enemies- CHRISTIANS
this is when an ignorant fool thinks he's making sense...How do the commanders make the selection?

Okay let me guest.

They will be like Muslims to the left ,Christians to the right ,,oya christians advance into the war muslims stay behind and watch the Christian soldiers get killed....

Foolish soul
Career / Re: Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! by 2Odds101(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
NomzyJust:

I know the firm. The name starts and ends with an A.
D also dey the name
Travel / Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by 2Odds101(f): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
lefulefu:
u can pm
okay
Travel / Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by 2Odds101(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
lefulefu:
bigger butts even more than nigerian girls cheesy.there majorly black with a few a few mixed then spanish and carib indians.u might not miss home if u come here cos wetin dey home dey here with an over abundance of it grin
please how can I private chat you ?
Family / Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by 2Odds101(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I know coz I have a man that all these years I have been dating this guy, has not given up. He says one day I will come to my senses and come to him. I even get tired of his complaints and calls. He came for my sister's burial even without me inviting him. he only saw the poster on my facebook wall. he dropped everyone that came from my village that day in town, took my mom home. he's ever ready to do anything for me. he's 31 now, a senior colleague when I was in year 1. the thing is I don't love him. maybe my problem is spiritual coz I tend to love the wrong people.
Karma says : we must surely love who don't love us,for not loving who loved us...

My sister love don't cost a thing ...me personally can love anybody.....Read in between the lines....happiness lays in front of you..just open your door.
Politics / Re: 2019 Election Will Be Last Manual Elections — INEC by 2Odds101(f): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
rolams:

Hahaha. I disagree because he or she is 99.9% mad or what am I saying self.

You are too much
grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by 2Odds101(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Esseite:

1960 - 2015 - N9.8tr
2015 - 2020 - N38.7tr

Does this even make sense to you, moreover the Abaribe you call eye service was impeached and reinstated twice as deputy Governor just because he did not align with Orji uzor kalu..

Get you facts straight and remove ignorance, empty vessels really make loud noise.
stop wasting your time on kids...... By the time they realise themselves ,,Nigeria would have turned Haiti..... GOd just answer my prayers make I leave this country for the fools..

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by 2Odds101(f): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

Abaribe is full of eyes services. He didn't raise this kind of objection during the years of PDP. He can continue to impress his gullible followers
During the years of pdp borrowing of $22billion...? Come when will you people even have sense in this NIgeria ?? I repeat this country can never be great ...useless and stupeeed people forming I too know everywhere...

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019 Election Will Be Last Manual Elections — INEC by 2Odds101(f): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
To the mob that's deleting my comments. Wether you like it or not this are Buhari's achievement
“1) The anti-corruption drive of Mr. President put to a halt the exogenous leakages in the Agricultural sector to encourage, empower, and enhance the locally made farm produce thereby increasing our internally generated revenue (IGR) index and foreign exchange capacity and reserve to over $45 Billion in cash and bonds.

2) President Buhari initiated the Home Grown Feeding Programme which is designed to put an end to importation and market monopoly of farm produce that can be grown here in our country which is a pilot vehicle to sustainable economic, agricultural, academic and job creation across the length and breadth of our nation.

3) Under President Buhari, the Standing Inter-Ministerial Technical Committee on Zero-Reject of Agricultural Commodities and Produce / Non-oil Exports in Nigeria was inaugurated.

4) Under the Buhari-led administration, Nigeria has benefitted from 13.1billion Euros honeybee project.

5) The Buhari administration has commenced steps improving the standards of Nigeria’s agricultural exports to align with global standards due to the rejection of our produce at the EU Border Controls.

6) Under President Buhari, Standards and Quality Control measures have been developed in.

7) Under President Buhari administration at the end of 2016, agricultural goods as share of total trade got N212.73bn and 4.02 per cent and Agricultural goods exports were 2.7 per cent higher in Q4 2016 than Q3 2016.

8.) Under the Buhari-led administration, Sesame seeds contributed N6.46billion to Agricultural product exports in the fourth quarter of 2016.

9) In the fourth quarter of 2016, Frozen shrimps and prawns chipped in N4.4billion to Agricultural product exports under PMB’s administration.

10) Under President Buhari administration in the fourth quarter of 2016, Flour and meals of soya beans contributed N2.59billion to agricultural product exports

11) Under President Buhari administration in the fourth quarter of 2016, cashew nuts in shell contributed N0.95billion to Agricultural product exports with the Buhari-led administration.

12) Crude palm kernel accounted for N0.62 billion of the total Agricultural exports under the President Buhari administration in the fourth quarter of 2016.

13) Under the President Buhari administration the agricultural universities coordinating agency is being revitalised as stipulated in the enabling Act which will work closely with the Nigerian University Commission and development partners to re-focus the universities of agriculture in the country.

14) The Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises (LIFE) programme was initiated by the Buhari Administration and it is aimed at bringing life back to rural communities through the empowerment of youth, women and other vulnerable groups across the country.

15) Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises (LIFE) Programme initiated by the President Buhari administration is geared towards promoting community-based on-farm and off-farm business activities as a model for job and wealth creation amongst unemployed youth and women in rural and suburban households.

16) Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises (LIFE) Programmes under President Buhari are expected to establish 150,000 cooperatives nationwide under commodity value chain groups.

17) Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises (LIFE) programme under President Buhari will establish and operate up to 1,000 cottage industries in the country, and ultimately engage about 1,995,500 youth and 997,500 women for enhanced productivity.

18) Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises (LIFE) programme under President Buhari would add about 5,965,000 metric tons of foods to the national food store.

19) Anchor Borrowers’ Programme is an intervention of the Buhari administration aimed at fast-tracking access of rural farmers to finance productivity.

20) The Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) of the Central Bank of Nigeria under the Buhari-led administration has made available N82billion in funding to 350,000 farmers of rice, wheat, maize, cotton, cassava, poultry, soy beans and groundnut; who have cultivated about 400,000 hectares of land.

21) The Buhari-led administration has made provision of agricultural credit for financing the production of rice, wheat, ginger, maize and soybeans in Kebbi, Niger, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Benue, Zamfara, Anambra and Kwara States.

22) The Anchor Borrower’s Programme (ABP) under Buhari’s administration has provided quantum of money for dry season farming in 2015, wet season rice and wheat farming in 2016 and is currently supporting the 2016 dry season farming in many states.

23) The President Buhari administration has commenced the use of National Soil Map Data, with the promotion of the use of soil-specific fertilizer formulations and application in prescribed dosages based on soil types following the conduct of soil mapping/test to enhance agricultural production and productivity.

24) Under President Buhari administration a resurrected interest in agriculture has awakened among small holder farmers.

25) Under the Buhari-led administration, Nigeria’s fertilizer market is growing.

26) The President Buhari administration has signed an agreement with the Government of Morocco for the supply of fertilizer raw materials on concessionary terms to boost local blending to facilitate making soil and crop-specific fertilizer blends available and accessible to smallholder Nigeria farmers.

27) The Ministry of Agriculture under President Buhari is facilitating the timely access of farmers to appropriate quality seeds.

28) The President Buhari administration has facilitated seed trading locally and internationally through the application of regionally agreed principles and rules.

29) The enabling environment for private investment in the seed industry has been created by the Buhari-led administration.

30) Under President Buhari, the National Irrigation Policy and Strategy has been developed and focuses on the need to overcome the irrigation challenges and put available irrigation facilities in the country into effective use.

31) The PMB Administration has assessed the status of infrastructure in all the 12 River Basin Development Authorities (RBDAs) hence, commenced immediate and effective use of the facilities for commercial farming.

32) Under President Buhari, the Bank of Agriculture (BOA) has been strengthened for improved delivery of services through consolidation and recapitalisation in collaboration with the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) to ensure loan disbursement at a single digit interest regime in the agricultural sector as obtainable in developed and emerging economies.

33) The President Buhari administration has approved the restructuring, re-capitalising and repositioning of the Bank of Agriculture (BOA).

34) The Buhari administration has secured the approval of a grant of $1.1 million from the African Development Bank (AfDB) for the restructuring of the Bank of Agriculture, aimed at staff training to strengthen service delivery.

35) The President Buhari administration has embarked on the re-validation of the claims of agro- dealers and input suppliers under the 2014 wet and 2014/2015 dry seasons to ensure that genuine claims are paid by the government.

36) The President Buhari administration has facilitated the payment of the sum of N20 billion, as part of the debts owed agro-dealers while efforts are on to fully settle the outstanding liabilities.

37) The President Buhari administration has established a N50 billion mechanisation fund to facilitate the second phase of Agricultural Equipment Hiring Enterprise (AEHE) to roll-out 6,000 tractors and 13,000 harvest and post-harvest equipment units across the country.

38) With the Buhari-led administration, Tractors and Implements were rolled out in Ilorin and Abuja on January 12, 2016, to support targeted commodity value chains.

39) The rising spate of hostilities and attendant insecurity arising from clashes between crop farmers and nomadic herdsmen has raised serious concern within the government. Accordingly, the PMB administration has commenced efforts towards resolution of pastoralists-farmers conflicts through the provision of 55,000 hectares of land by 11 states as part of the 5,000 hectares each expected from the 19 northern states for the development of pasture/paddocks grazing reserves.

40) The Buhari administration has established 40 large scale rice processing plants and 18 High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCGF) plants with a stake commitment of China EXIM (85 per cent) and Nigeria Bank of Industry (BoI) (15 per cent) through concessional credit facilities of US$383,140,375.60 for the rice mills and US$143,722,202.40 for the HQCF Plants.

41) The President Buhari administration through the Ministry of Agriculture is embarking on a programme of distribution of rice mills, of ten tons per day capacity, 20 tons a day, 40 tons a day, 50 tons and a few 100 tons. Collectively between them, the capacity for rice milling will be close to 3,000 tons a day nationwide. That is expected to close the gap between paddy availability and mills to process it.

42) The President Buhari administration has established 10 large scale rice processing plants and 6 High Quality Cassava Flour plants to be owned and operated by the private sector and would be funded by the Special Rice Processing Intervention Fund and the WB Assisted Agricultural Development Policy Operation [AgDPO] Funds.

43) Through President Buhari administration, Real GDP in agriculture grew by 4.11 per cent in the year 2016, and this growth rate was higher than that recorded in 2015 of 3.72 per cent.

44) Under Buhari’s administration as captured by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), there was a continuing strong growth in Agriculture (especially Crop Production) in the Q4 of 2016.

45) Agriculture contributed 21.26 per cent to nominal GDP in the Q4 of 2016 and the sector grew by 6.45 per cent year-on-year under President Buhari administration.

46) In the Buhari-led administration, the contribution of Agriculture to overall GDP in real terms was 25.49 per cent in the quarter under review, higher than its share of 24.18 per cent in the corresponding quarter of 2015.

47) The Ministry of Agriculture under President Buhari administration also provided 2283 bags of industrial salt to hides and skin dealers in 12 targeted states.

48) The President Buhari administration placed ban on rice importation and that has saved Nigeria an average of $5 Million daily.

49) The growing success story on agriculture in Buhari’s Administration has prompted more youths to commence full production in agriculture.

50) More than 7 million Nigerians are actively employed in agriculture under the Buhari Government’s diversification agenda and the Ministry of Agriculture is working to ensure that Agriculture will offer 20 million jobs in the nearest future.

51) Nigeria’s milled rice production has increased by about 60 percent, from 2.5 million MT in 2015, to 4 million MT in 2017 under the President Buhari administration.

52) The Buhari-led administration set up the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) to deliver commercially significant quantities of affordable and high quality fertilizer to the Nigerian farmer at the right time

53) The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) under the President Buhari administration has resulted in the revitalization of 14 blending plants across the country, with a total installed capacity in excess of 2 million MT.

54) The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) under the President Buhari administration has resulted in benefits which will include annual savings of US$200 million in foreign exchange, and N60 billion annually in budgetary provisions for Fertilizer subsidies.

55) Under President Buhari administration, the current cumulative in terms of IGR generated through Agriculture since the fall in price of crude globally has placed agriculture as the best alternative for creating wealth and increasing our National Foreign Reserve to an all-time high.

56) Nigeria’s economy has since bounced back after the recession of 2015/2016 and has continued to grow back as the strongest stabilizing economy in Africa under Buhari-led administration.

57) Through the Buhari-led administration, agriculture is already ripe to be the next green oil and global gold the world has ever seen and the green-rush will lead all roads to Nigeria.

58) Buhari-led Administration has revived 11 moribund plants with a combined capacity of over two million metric tonnes.

59) In 2017 under the President Buhari administration, Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) delivered 10 million 50kg bags(500,000MT) of NPK 20:10:10 fertilizer at a price of N5,500 in time for the wet season which is down from the price of N9,000 per 50kg bag in 2016, a 40% reduction in price.

60) Under President Buhari administration there is a higher patronage for the country’s rail network due to movement of raw materials and finished goods.

61) Under President Buhari administration, the bag-making sector of the economy was boosted, with over 10million packaging bags produced exclusively for Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI).

62) The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) has been able to create 60,000 direct jobs and even a higher number of indirect jobs under the Buhari-led administration.

63) The Buhari-led administration has cut down on imports of agricultural products in order to enable self-sufficiency in food production and consumption.

64) Under President Buhari administration, The Green Alternative (TGA) was initiated, a major policy thrust to build an agri-business economy capable of delivering sustained prosperity by meeting domestic food security goals, generate exports, support sustainable income and job.”
this person is partially mad...
Politics / Re: Senate Okays Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request by 2Odds101(f): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
NovusHomo:

RISE UP YOUNG NIGERIANS. THEY ARE STEALING YOUR FUTURE!
The young Nigerians just dont want to use their God given brains....I wonder how this country would look like by 2023...It will take extra 20years to get Nigeria back to 2014....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomole Reveal To Nigerian Who Is The President by 2Odds101(f): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Okorocha had issues he treated 2 reveal stuffs in Aso rock nw Adams is saying same thing nw.dis hoes 2 tell that there is a lot dis people r aware of and we the masses know nothing about it.is Nnamdi kanu close 2 the truth? undecided
Because we the masses are the most stupeeed people on earth.... how can we pretend no to nothing about whats been played Foolish country and useless citizens...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead by 2Odds101(f): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This country is a joke. So boko haram have time to gather enter truck then drive to damboa to engage soldiers without being sighted by anybody all through the journey.

The soldiers were sitting in their base waiting qiting for boko haram to strike. They saying if not for the air force, boko haram would have overran that base. So we cant stand man to man [b](soldier to soldier) [/b]with boko haram.
are air force not also soldiers ?? The problem is that so many people see soldiers as just army personels...
Travel / Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? by 2Odds101(f): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

No offense what will someone do with person passport?
bad things like 419..
Politics / Re: Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law by 2Odds101(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Upton:

What is Futajalon?

I get men wey play 7 for Futajalon Fc...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by 2Odds101(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Hahaha.. Egbon, na evening we dey sir. Apologise for your mistake too. grin grin cheesy angry
No issues... grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah by 2Odds101(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
BrightAhiah:

Hv not yet seen the video, do you have it pls?
LearnITsmash:
Where can I find her naked pictures, I want to check something cheesy

https://www.xvideos.com/video53974259/hausa_celebrity

That's the link

1 Like

Politics / Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by 2Odds101(f): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wolgrace:
Mr. Oxford, I'm so sorry sir. But I didn't commit a crime borrowing another man's language?

grin grin grin grin
Oga Ade free me this cold afternoon abeg...
Politics / Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by 2Odds101(f): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wolgrace:
Okay. But I can't lend your epileptic sense of reasoning to be cloned and fooled by someone who is not on the same page with me. There are fews who are consistent in criticising and tackling bad governance and ruling system of each govts.

Question is "what if Atiku/PDP won, would he have instigate these dramas?" Why is he silent on PDP's 16yrs misrule that plunged us into recession and uprising insecurity? Why was he loyal to clueless GEJ since he's a fighter of justice and good governance? Is he fighting for the masses or PDP because they lost? Your uncontrollable anger and internal hatred by your blind reasoning will only consume you!

He should not use our rightful criticism towards Buhari to play partisan politics. He's not for us but PDP, IPOB are making serious mistakes for involving in partisan politics of FFK, FAYOSE in benefit of PDP. IT'S SO GLARING!

what you wrote isn't English...
Politics / Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by 2Odds101(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Please share a post here where presidents worldwide have all made a speech. You ibos will die of hate
the same way you hausa and Yoruba didn't die of hatred for GEJ...

Hypocrisy shall slaughter you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.