Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

2ruconfidence's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ruconfidence's Profile / 2ruconfidence's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Have they regularize the UBE salary and their level?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2023
teejaymmm:
SSSB or UBE
How much for 12step 3?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
nakamora:
Rivers state is still on 18k minimum wage, while many are on 40k and above. Major reason for this micro increment even after 3 promotion .

It's a tufiakwa situation.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

The take away point here for me: Sim wanted it DONE but was handicap as "governor-elect".
Then, he was told to pay it in his administration.
Now, he(Sim) is the governor, since he has the psyment at heart, he can pay it, as he deem fit now.
Now is the time .
I concur with they can't be selective payme

A lady testified in our church today that she received employment letter from UBE board lat[quote author=kingsjeroneyah post=123976997]
The take away point here for me: Sim wanted it DONE but was handicap as "governor-elect".
Then, he was told to pay it in his administration.
Now, he(Sim) is the governor, since he has the psyment at heart, he can pay it, as he deem fit now.
Now is the time .
I concur with they can't be selective payment.

A lady testified in our church today that she received employment letter from Rivers State UBE board on Wednesday.My question is what salary grade level will they place them if they refuse to promote us?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 2:44am On May 02, 2023
Kinsedes:
Wike gave the directive to the State Civil Service Commission during the Workers Day celebration in Port Harcourt.

He assured that the entire promotion exercise of other categories would be completed before the expiration of his tenure.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Represented by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Mr Tammy Danagogo, Wike, while commending civil servants, told them to work towards protecting and advancing the social economic interest of the state.

He said that he has approved the promotion of over 4,000 eligible civil servants to their appropriate grade levels.

Wike, however, appealed for patience and understanding, assuring that his administration will clear all the challenges facing the Civil service in terms of pension and gratuities, among others.

Speaking at the event, the National President of the Trade Union Congress(TUC), Engr. Festus Osifo, commended workers for their hard work in
the state.
This is demoralizing.This governor is not being fair.After putting us through all these stress.It is well.May God God judge every man according to their work.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
gold360:
you can DO IT YOURSELF. its the same thing. A fellow teacher did mine for 500 naira. WhatsApp me on 08063851239

What and what are we required to uploaded?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
jamesbridget13:
if u call it fraud, u might not be wrong but it's not entirely true.

The truth remains that you all are expected to do d reverification exercise n get your slip ready. Ict center only wanted to ease the stress on civil servants by helping them do the exercise free but it became too much on them n they had to start sending people back to go n do it themselves

Visit any computer center near you they would process it for you n print out ur slip.
If you are within Ahoada u can contact me @ odiemerenyi road opposite Bishop ekpeye house for processing at #500 only.

That was y I said it's not entirely fraud like u suspected. Some computer center charge between #500-#1500 so if ur lga said #1000 I think it's fair. But if u need to transport to d venue just make do with a cmp center near you

NB: The exercise is up n running. It wasn't put off like you claimed

Pls what and what are we to upload?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 2ruconfidence(f): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
wisdomhuz:

If you have taken the time to read the meaningful discussion on this thread from page 500 you would have seen where someone advised for those who are yet to receive there login details to click on manage investment or go to www.mbawcep.com, then request for a change of password using the email you provided at the point of opening your account. A link will be sent to your email. With that you can login and do the needful.

That was how I got my done last night

Pls sir,I have tried this but the said the user wasn't found,but I have received mail from them once.what should I do?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Caringpro post=96219086]zenith alert

Any deduction?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Biguyman post=93859985]
Sure bro I will. I didn't know payment can be delayed for up to 3 days because I have been seeing people celebrating they got paid before their due date, some on their due date and some a day after so it's just frustrating why mine should be different. It's tiring.
Do mba pay on Sunday?

My brother try and check your acct balance.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
My brother,have you checked your acct balance using your bank code or mobile app?

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes. You withdraw your total investments documented with receipts. ALWAYS get a receipt for every top up you do. This response is for branch operations

Pls if you do a top up and the mou is being sent to you through your email acknowledging the the top up.Do you still need to request for your receipt in case you want to to withdraw after 6months?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 2ruconfidence(f): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I invested in your Lekki branch (Sterling Bank)

I was there last week. I invested on 24th June and today 25th July, no show yet?

Any information

You can as well check your balance.Last month,I waited for alert after 2days of my due date not knowing that my ROI had dropped without receiving credit alert from my bank .

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Everyone is using MOBILE DATA AND AIRTIME, but few of us are EARNING FROM IT.
Learn to make money from it.
Ask Me How.Whatsapp 08063526483
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
gold360:
From. Punch newspaper online

Organised labour has sought President Muhammadu Buhari’s intervention to resolve the dispute over the N30,000 new minimum wage.

At a meeting in Abuja on Wednesday, the FG and labour again failed to reach an agreement over payment of the new minimum wage.

While the FG is offering a 10 per cent salary increase for workers on grade level 07 to 14 and 5.5 per cent for those on grade level 15 to 17, labour is insistent on 29 per cent for workers on grade level 07 to 14 and 24 per cent for those on grade level 15 to 17.

However, both parties will resume negotiations in Abuja next week.

A source told our correspondent that labour was insistent on its demand while government negotiators refused to improve on their proposals.

The source said a meeting that was scheduled for today (Thursday) had been called off.

The source said, “We maintained our earlier position and demand at the meeting. Government negotiators were not ready to move from their position also. We have told to package our position and their own proposals and send to their principal (President Muhammadu Buhari) to look at the difference.

I hope they know how long it will take the president to look into it?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Chibuking81:
My question is this, 10% across all board on those receiving above #30,000 as their wage and 10% increment are they the same?

They said #10,000 across all board,meaning 10'000 to be added to every worker's salary already earning above 30,000 not minding the level.Which is even higher than d 10% increment on our own salary.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
SPECIAL GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT HIS EXCELLENCY, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE, BARR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE, CON, GSSRS, WILL HOLD A CRUCIAL MEETING WITH ALL:

MDAS, BOARD OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF UBEB, ALL PRINCIPALS OF SENIOR & JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, HEAD TEACHERS OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF RIVERS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE, ALL REVENUE GENERATING AGENCIES AND SPECIAL ADVISER ON ICT.

DATE: MONDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2019
TIME: 11:00 AM
VENUE: BANQUET HALL, GOVERNMENT HOUSE.
ALL CONCERNED ARE REQUESTED TO BE SEATED BY 10:30 AM.

SIGNED
DR. TAMMY WENIKE DANAGOGO
SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT.

21/06/2019

smiley
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=GamaG post=78765549]What this N30,000 translates into is that there is a 67 percent increase.

“If a state government applies the same 67 percent increase across board, there will be serious trouble. The same with the federal government and when there is that trouble, there will be trade dispute because the Principle of Ability to Pay will come in and the International Labour Organisation encourages us to apply that principle in our discussion

Who are u quoting biko?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2019
GamaG:
What this N30,000 translates into is that there is a 67 percent increase.

“If a state government applies the same 67 percent increase across board, there will be serious trouble. The same with the federal government and when there is that trouble, there will be trade dispute because the Principle of Ability to Pay will come in and the International Labour Organisation encourages us to apply that principle in our discussion.

Who are u quoting biko?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who else heard the news about the free interest loan and the number of people to be given?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2019
kingsjeroneyah:

My first foolish answer.
1.Rivers state government is not contributing its quota of pension for now.
2.The pension law is so bottle neck that if one is not contributing, you can collect your pension.
3. As for gratuity, its like that one is processed on retirement.
Let the ogbonge oga, come n continue.

You mean that people that are not contributing can also benefit according to your second answer?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
tekxs:

Senior colleagues means Senior colleagues..... be it Primary, Junior or Senior Secondary, as long as they were employed before us & they have a higher level than us (10, 13,14, 15 etc), they are our Senior colleagues.

those are the colleagues I am referring to, that's why I called them "Senior colleagues"

Do u also know that their salaries are not the same as your own.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=sunnysos post=76126103]Please do anyone know if Diamond bank gives loan to civil Servants? I urgently need a loan....400k.[/quote
Inquire from FCMB.Their marketers were in our schl on Monday persuading teachers to come and obtain loan from their bank.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Breaking: NLC to hold nationwide protest
Tuesday January 8
Updated: 6 minutes ago
Author: Nurudeen Lawal
Views: 138
Category: Local news[b][/b]
FACEBOOK EMAIL
TWITTER WHATSAPP
FACEBOOK MESSENGER TELEGRAM
The Nigeria Labour Congress says it will on Tuesday
hold a nationwide protest to drive its demand for the
upward review of the national minimum wage from
N18,000 to N30,000.
The General Secretary of the NLC, Dr. Peter Ozo-Eson,
said in a statement that there would be no strike for
now.
Ozo-Eson, therefore, asked members of the public to
disregard reports that the strike would begin tomorrow.
The statement read in part, “It has come to our attention
that some sections of the news media have largely
misrepresented our action plan in reaction to the delay
in transmitting the recommendations of the Tripartite
Committee on a new national minimum wage to the
National Assembly by President Muhammadu Buhari.
“It should be recalled that the National Executive Council
of the NLC met on December 17 last year and directed
that we hold nationwide mobilisation of workers and
our allies if, by December 31, 2018, the bill on the
national minimum wage has yet to be sent to the
National Assembly to be passed as an Act of Parliament.
“We immediately announced then that on Tuesday,
January 8, 2019, there will be a nationwide mass
mobilisation and protests simultaneously across all
states in Nigeria. This does not translate to a strike.”
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=kingsjeroneyah post=73853292][/quote]

They are just using our brain.I taught there will be Christmas bonus.Imagine....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pls who have an idea if pensioners have been paid?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
jamesbridget13:
dont expect any arrears for now. N if Wike wins just remove ur mind from it. We were told at Head Teachers meeting with board chairman on monday that they choose recruitment n prompt payment of salaries over promotion since d system lacks teachers n d pupils are suffering n that if d govt carries out d two, they will begin to owe salaries. secondly that those that weren't paid feb n march 2016 were those that had biometric issues. N dat even if d promotion will be implemented later that no arrears will be paid. Head Teachers were angry but what can they do? Only God will fight us.

Its only strike action that will resolve this wickedmess.So they will recruit new teachers n place both old n new teachers in d same level.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Apraise:
Minimum wage: C’ttee to submit report this week

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA—BARING any last minutes change, the tripartite committee approved by the Federal Government to review the minimum wage will submit its report this week.

Although the committee was supposed to present its report last month, the public holidays to mark Eid-el-Kabir affected the date.

Vanguard reliably gathered that the committee met, yesterday, at Trsnscorp Hilton, Abuja and a highly placed source privy to the meeting told Vanguard that the organised labour was pressing that the report be concluded today.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Vanguard that though the government representatives had requested for more time, labour felt the report of the committee had been delayed for too long.

“We are pressing that the report is made ready today. We are supposed to conclude everything about the report in August but the Sallah holiday affected the planned date. Though the government representatives have requested for more time, we feel that it is long overdue,” the source said.

On the amount labour was demanding, the source said it was not the issue at present and that the leadership of labour had before now proposed N65,500 and that the position remained the same.

On the allegation that the state governors opposed a new minimum wage, the source, who is a member of the committee, said already, governors had made proposals on what they wanted to pay.

He said: “Some of the governors have come up to propose how much they will pay in the new minimum wage, so, I don’t think that all of them have opposed the idea of new minimum wage.”

Any update on this information house?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Skye bank alert received.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Apraise:
Honourable collegue,let's pray that today's meeting on the new minimum wage should go through and that the governors should bring in their own input today to the minimum wage. There are rumor in some quarters that the governors have refused to give their own figure on what the new minimum wage should be. The meeting is for today 4th and tomorrow 5th September 2018,it was to hold on the week the Muslim did their celebration and this will be the last meeting.

Is there nothing like industrial action or strike??Ngwanu,they should not give let's see mshhhhhh
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Has the minimum wage issue died a natural death?? cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.