Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399779 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Teachers not Teaching[quote author=Adola1 post=77295741][/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please am asking for someone who wants to know how rivers state government pays gratuity and pensions.
Is it that on retirement. The retiree gets all the money he or she has been contributing to his pension company and then later, rivers state government will then pay the person gratuity and pension money?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
gold360:
Please am asking for someone who wants to know how rivers state government pays gratuity and pensions.
Is it that on retirement. The retiree gets all the money he or she has been contributing to his pension company and then later, rivers state government will then pay the person gratuity and pension money?

My first foolish answer.
1.Rivers state government is not contributing its quota of pension for now.
2.The pension law is so bottle neck that if one is not contributing, you can collect your pension.
3. As for gratuity, its like that one is processed on retirement.
Let the ogbonge oga, come n continue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
gold360:
Rge ones contributed by the prospective pensioner can't be given to him or her untill anytime Rivers state Govt contribute hers on the persons behalf. That is the case of graduity here.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nabietonye(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Adola1 post=77295741][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2019
kingsjeroneyah:

My first foolish answer.
1.Rivers state government is not contributing its quota of pension for now.
2.The pension law is so bottle neck that if one is not contributing, you can collect your pension.
3. As for gratuity, its like that one is processed on retirement.
Let the ogbonge oga, come n continue.

You mean that people that are not contributing can also benefit according to your second answer?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
2ruconfidence:

You mean that people that are not contributing can also benefit according to your second answer?
My dear, nothing is as it were n this country.
By the law, an employer is entitle to some other packages, from his employer outside his pension contribution upon retirement as evidence in public/civil service.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who else heard the news about the free interest loan and the number of people to be given?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
2ruconfidence:
Who else heard the news about the free interest loan and the number of people to be given?
Good morning. What did the news say?
Tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
2ruconfidence:
yeah, the loan disbursement will start this month. Meanwhile the house assembly would pass into law some kind of bill allowing the funds already saved for civil servants to be returned to them and a new agreement written that will be favourable to civil servants.
I can only advise everyone to pray let this come to fruition

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning house, will the loan be disbursed to teachers already on loan but applied for it?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2019
ORDUDAVID:
Good morning house, will the loan be disbursed to teachers already on loan but applied for it?

Well those on loan will not get up to those that are not loan as board has the record of how much those on loan took from their respective banks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Apraise:

Well those on loan will not get up to those that are not loan as board has the record of how much those on loan took from their respective banks
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2019
Good morning all.pls why is it that this forum is only lively when they pay salary.pls there should other matters and information that can be discussed here including educational jokes

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Those who have access to those in the corridors of power in Rivers State should please inquire about the current status of increment of step and promotion which were told would be implemented after last year's biometric exercise. We need to be informed of what is transpiring.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
DATA from PAMEC RESOURCES is one of the trusted SME data reseller at the moment in Nigeria. It is also one of the biggest dealers with lots of experience in the business and that is why most people find it convenient to buy data from us.

This is the cheapest data

MTN SME LATEST DATA VOLUME AND PRICE

*MTN DATA LIST*

♻️ 1GB     ⇒ ₦650

♻️ 2GB   ⇒  ₦1,200

♻️ 3GB   ⇒  ₦1,800

♻️ 4GB   ⇒  ₦2,300

♻️ 5GB   ⇒  ₦2800
                             *VALIDITY 3 MONTHS*

Check Balance : *461*2*3*2# 

#Tested And Trusted #

How to buy Data
Call/SMS/what'up this number :08033935139
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Na WA oh!
Na so this month voucher use close without president buhari signing the new minimum wage... No wahala sha. Workers day is just two weeks away, I wonder wetin him go tell us that day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lilshaddy(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Please can somebody help me with a teaching job/vacancies about lekki, vi or ajah , I teach Mathematics and Further Mathematics, Studied Mathematics Education , I have my TRCN certificate. My number 08109111237
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello all, I need your opinions, is it possible to transfer someone's salary account from one bank to another? Like moving my salary account from Access to GTB. Has anyone tried that before and what are the procedures?

Thanks for your advice and opinions.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am4obama:
Hello all, I need your opinions, is it possible to transfer someone's salary account from one bank to another? Like moving my salary account from Access to GTB. Has anyone tried that before and what are the procedures?

Thanks for your advice and opinions.
go to the finance department of your board (ppsb or ube). There they will give the procedure you must follow

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari assents to the Minimum Wage Repeal and Re-Enactment Act, 2019 at the Aso Villa in Abuja on April 18, 2019.
President Muhammadu Buhari has signed into law, the Minimum Wage Repeal and Re-Enactment Act, 2019.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, disclosed this to State House correspondents on Thursday in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
According to him, the Act makes it compulsory for all employers across the country to pay workers a minimum of N30,000.
President Muhammadu Buhari assents to the Minimum Wage Repeal and Re-Enactment Act, 2019 at the Aso Villa in Abuja on April 18, 2019.
It, however, excludes persons employing less than 25 workers or persons in other kinds of regulated employment.
Senator Enang further explained that the Act gives workers the right to sue an employer to recover the balance or authorise the Minister of Labour to take action against such an employer in the event of a refusal to pay the stipulated wage.
Senator Ita Enang addressing reporters at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on April 18, 2019.
The President’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, also confirmed this in a tweet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
BREAKING: President Buhari signs N30,000 minimum wage bill into law.

According to Senator Ita Enang., the Act makes it compulsory for all employers across the country to pay workers a minimum of N30,000.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
����� e de totori me no be small..congrats great workers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
The date that it will take effect is today thursday 18th of April 2019
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
So does it means that our salary go change level by 1st week of may
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
wink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
mela82:
we pray oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Catalyst4eva:
BREAKING: President Buhari signs N30,000 minimum wage bill into law.

According to Senator Ita Enang., the Act makes it compulsory for all employers across the country to pay workers a minimum of N30,000.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/982077057%3F-395:737&hl=ha-NG&tg=741&pt=41
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
mela82:
Rivers State Government would draft an executive bill on that effect and forward it to the State House of Assembly. Then it would also undergo the normal process of a bill before it can become a law in the state and implemented. Until such happens, your salary remaineth the same. However, it's arreas would be paid anytime RSG starts implementing the 30k minimum wage. The arrears starts from today (18th April, 2019).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Implementation of the N30, 000 minimum wage just signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari takes effect from Thursday, April 18, a presidential aide, Mr. Ita Enang, has announced.
Enang, who is Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, told State House correspondents on Thursday in Abuja that the Minimum Wage Repel and Enactment Act, 2019 has replaced the existing one.
According to him, the bill now makes it mandatory for employers of labour in both public and private organisations to pay N30,000 as minimum wage.
“You can see me smiling on behalf of Nigerian workers. President Muhammadu Buhari has assented to the Minimum Wage Repel and Enactment Act, 2019.
“This makes it compulsory for all employers of labour in Nigeria to pay to their workers the sum of N30,000.
“This excludes persons who are employing less than 25 workers, persons who work in a ship which sails out of jurisdiction and other persons who are in other kinds of regulated employment which are accepted by the Act.
“It also gives workers the right if you are compelled by any circumstance to accept salary that is less than N30,000 to sue your employer to recover the balance.
It also authorises the minister of labour and any person nominated by the minister or any person designated by the minister of labour in any ministry, department or agency to, on your behalf, take action in your name against such employer to recover the balance of your wages.
According to the presidential aide, the bill ensures and mandates the National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission and the minister or labour to be the chief and principal enforcers of the provisions of this law.
“This law applies to all agencies, persons and bodies throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
Enang enjoined Nigerian workers to continue to support the president and his administration’s policies in return for the gesture.
“Mr President will celebrate with workers and the Federal Government will celebrate. This is Mr. President showing workers the love he has for them and we will match with the Nigerian workers.”
Asked if it the new minimum wage covers the National Youth Service Corps, Enang said, “It covers all persons covered by the Act.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
emekatex:
Rivers State Government would draft an executive bill on that effect and forward it to the State House of Assembly. Then it would also undergo the normal process of a bill before it can become a law in the state and implemented. Until such happens, your salary remaineth the same. However, it's arreas would be paid anytime RSG starts implementing the 30k minimum wage. The arrears starts from today (18th April, 2019).

You mean after the whole rigorous parliamentary process, the joint sessions of the National Assembly approval, and final signing by the President, the State Assembly will come and do repeat the process again? Ahh

No...I think it is unnecessary and uncalled for! The state should just go ahead and implement that law. All interests and states were properly represented at the National level, that's why we have house of representatives. Once minimum wage is signed by the President, it is automatically binding on all state governments.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Catalyst4eva:

You mean after the whole rigorous parliamentary process, the joint sessions of the National Assembly approval, and final signing by the President, the State Assembly will come and do repeat the process again? Ahh

No...I think it is unnecessary and uncalled for! The state should just go ahead and implement that law. All interests and states were properly represented at the National level, that's why we have house of representatives. Once minimum wage is signed by the President, it is automatically binding on all state governments.
My dear, the aforementioned process must surely happen. However, the house of assembly would accelerate the entire process. It would be to fulfil all rightiousness. As for the state legislative enactment process, It Must be followed but all would be hastened up. You can quote me anywhere on that one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.