Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

2rucool's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rucool's Profile / 2rucool's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Investment / Re: Mutual Funds by 2rucool(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Pls send the form to eniolafola0101@gmail.com. Thanks.
eezeribe:
Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.
It is free of charge. Happy Sunday.
Technology Market / Re: Buy 5.5gb Mtn Sme Data Plan @ N2800 - OCTAVO DATA by 2rucool(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2018
It's really helpful but I think your website should have your contact because not everybody will come to nairaland.
OCTAVO:

This video will surely help.
It's really very easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFTzap2p4I4
Technology Market / Re: Buy 5.5gb Mtn Sme Data Plan @ N2800 - OCTAVO DATA by 2rucool(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
What are the steps to buy the data from your website because I couldn't find any payment link
Culture / Re: Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) by 2rucool(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Innalilahi wa Inna ilaihi rajihun...,
We are from Him and definitely to Him we shall return.
R.I.P to them all.
Sports / Re: Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) by 2rucool(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's so sad, may God grants his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Afrobasket 2017 Finals by 2rucool(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Go guys...
wishing you all the best.
Politics / Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by 2rucool(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ogun state is Chief Mrs. Yetunde Onanuga

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda by 2rucool(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
African leaders...
Religion / Re: 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates by 2rucool(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
#Theycanonlyfoolthemselves
Celebrities / Re: Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga by 2rucool(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Attention seeker on the loose

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adebayo Faleti Is Dead by 2rucool(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
RIP baba, may the Almighty God grant you eternal rest. Amen.
Nairaland / General / Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by 2rucool(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
May Almighty God grants his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. RIP Shola.
Celebrities / Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal At The Montreal Grand Prix 2017 by 2rucool(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Enjoy your hard earned cash K1
Sports / Re: Super Eagles Players Holds A Minute Silence In Honour Of Late Keshi (Photos) by 2rucool(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi,continue to rest in peace.
Travel / Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by 2rucool(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God for you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Leicester City, Wilfred Ndidi Dominant Performance Against Athletico In Pictures by 2rucool(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2017
C
Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 by 2rucool(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good one, keep it up.
Crime / Re: LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) by 2rucool(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Must he fight the guy in the first place ?
Nigeria's law enforcement agents sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NYSC Pulls Out Corpers From Rivers Rerun Election by 2rucool(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can see that many people here are happy about the move calling it a welcome development but many of these Corp members are not because some of them are GLUTTON .
Business / Re: CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ by 2rucool(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
I will like to know more about this PTA thin o

1 Like

Sports / Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by 2rucool(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry bro, I feel your pain as a footballer and as a human being. Get well soon.
Religion / Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by 2rucool(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
There is no way you will visit the UAE and don't feel sorry for Nigeria despite the fact that they don't practice democracy but they have very strong institutions.
Sports / Re: National Team Coaches Are Being Offered Bribe To Invite Players - Amokachi by 2rucool(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bros you don't have to tell us, you are all guilty of the offense.
That's just your way.
Sports / Re: I Contemplated Suicide Over FIFA Suspension – Emmanuel Eboue by 2rucool(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Be strong, it's one of those things in life of a human being.
Politics / Re: Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell by 2rucool(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ask4Info:
Dear Nigerian Youths,

Irrespective of your ethnicity, whether from the South East, South South, North East, North Central, North West, or South West, irrespective of whether you are a Muslim, Christian, or Traditional Worshipper. Irrespective of whether you are a Graduate, Semi illiterate or total illiterate. Whether you are Rich or Poor, Young or Old, Able bodied or disabled, Guy or Lady, you all need to do yourself, children and unborn lineage a big favour. You need to unite come 2019 and chase all these greedy men and women out of the political sphere. Whether they are APC, PDP, AD, UNDP, LP or
any party they call themselves.

These people unite in emptying the National Treasure but turn you all against each other. Ask yourselves the following:

1) If truly Muslims and Christians are enemies like they make you believe, How come Igbinedion has given out two of his daughters to Muslim men? How come Atiku married 2 Christian women and his children doing same. How come Babangida married a Christian woman?

2) How come their children are never in the country during elections or at least help their parents to snatch one ballot box or the other?

3) How come none of them ever pass policies that benefits the common man?

Nigerian youths you all need to wake up.
They will never wake up because many have been
brainwashed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by 2rucool(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
The guy means business.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Actor, Muka Ray Opens Multi-million Naira Hotel In Lagos [PICS] by 2rucool(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
G
Politics / Re: 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) by 2rucool(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Monies to these governors again ?
I pity my COUNTRY.
Properties / Re: Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat by 2rucool(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats brother, God Almighty will complete it for you.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos by 2rucool(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
J
Politics / Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 by 2rucool(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm
Celebrities / Re: Gbenga Aruleba's Daughter, Rereoluwa Dies by 2rucool(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2016
May Almighty God grants the family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.