Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

2rucool's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rucool's Profile / 2rucool's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2rucool(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2023
2rucool:
Please, I need advice from the experience people in the house,
Justwise,ddutchess90, Cashmadam and all other experience people.
I got my student Visa with my family but I and my spouse traveled first in order to sort out accomodation before bringing the kids.
Unfortunately,even to get accomodation for myself and spouse now has been very though since we got to the UK talkless of getting a family accomodation and I cannot afford to put these kids under this kind stress of accomodation, their vignette will expire by October ending and the option available now is to look at the possibility of renewing their vignette when a suitable accommodation is secured.
So, I'll like to ask if this is a good decision or not ?
Apart from paying for the vignette renewal and attending a biometric, is there any other condition that needs to be met ?
And is there any timeline that an expired vignette must be renewed ?
I look forward to hearing from you all
Thank you.

Hello Gurus in the house , Please, I still need your advice on this.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2rucool(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please, I need advice from the experience people in the house, Justwise,ddutchess90, Cashmadam and all other experience people.
I got my student Visa with my family but I and my spouse traveled first in order to sort out accomodation before bringing the kids.
Unfortunately,even to get accomodation for myself and spouse now has been very though since we got to the UK talkless of getting a family accomodation and I cannot afford to put these kids under this kind stress of accomodation, their vignette will expire by October ending and the option available now is to look at the possibility of renewing their vignette when a suitable accommodation is secured.
So, I'll like to ask if this is a good decision or not ?
Apart from paying for the vignette renewal and attending a biometric, is there any other condition that needs to be met ?
And is there any timeline that an expired vignette must be renewed ?
I look forward to hearing from you all
Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2rucool(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good day experience people in the house.
Please, how can I follow up with UKVI for a visa application refund, the application was cancelled before biometric ?
It's been more than 4 weeks and I have not heard from them.
Please,help me with any email or phone number to reach UKVI.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 2rucool(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Please, how can I follow up with UKVI for a visa application refund ?
It's been more than 4 weeks and I have not heard from them.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry about your situation,
Did you get any NSF or did you declared any previous visa refusal ?
In my own case biometric was on 5th July, empty nsf on 11th July and since been at DMC, although I declared a US Visa refusal.
Empire1959:
Please I need help I and my wife did biometrics on may 24 with all the document completed but no responds after 15 working days I did paid mail more than 3 times and paid calls twice but no responds later they send email that they haven’t decided yet please I need advice and what I can do cause this is July and I haven’t gotten any responds from them and it still on DCM
please is anyone facing the same issue please all the gurus in the house I need advice and I have been worried for so long
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Congratulations, so happy for you.
Ebimone:
Visa alert 🚨
Bio 19th June
Empty nsf 20th june
Interview 8th July
Collection mail 11th
Brp 12th july
Decision made 9th July
Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good day house
Please I cancelled an already completed visa application after payment of IHS fee and Visa fee.
I'll like to know if the refund will be automatic or I need to follow any official precedure.
Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello people, please I cancelled an already completed visa application after payment of IHS fee and Visa fee.
I'll like to know if the refund will be automatic or I need to follow any official precedure.
Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good day my people in the house, please I need your guidance on my UK student visa application,
I submitted my application and Paid for Visa and IHS fee at about 10pm but when filling my spouse application, I found out that oanda rate has increased by the time I paid her Visa and IHS fee because her application was completed about 1:30am the next day.
I have booked biometric for Tuesday but I'm not comfortable because of the increase in oanda rate.
If my submission date is used for our application our POF should be fine but if the submission time for each application is considered then my wife's submission time would affect our POF negatively.

My question is should I cancel our application and wait for a refund
or
Write a cover letter to include a second statement of account that meets UKVI requirements to complement the increased in POF
And
finally,if I cancel my application and submit another one today,will I still be able to use the already booked biometric appointment for Tuesday
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Initiate with Gtb they are not too bad although it might be up to 2months before it gets to your turn,also remember to get in touch with your account officer in order to submit your documents for you to be placed on queue or visit the nearest Gtb branch with your hard copies. But those other two banks may be from 3months upward.
However,if you can open an account with ecobank they are the best for now.

1stdami:
Guys please what bank is reliable to process Form A in a reasonable time frame? My admission is for September but I will like to pay my deposit now.

I currently have accounts with GTbank, ACCESS and FirstBank.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Package your application very well I am very sure of university of South Wales
JamesHanu:
Thanks so much I will do that.. would probably check on google of schools that accept HND for direct masters
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations on your offer.
I think you should be thinking of other means to pay your deposit especially with your deadline approaching because the situation surrounding form A now is a tough one even bankers are advising people to look for alternative but if you have a sure plug please pursue it.
I just pray form A will not make many to lose their admission again.
jhummy:
Good morning house.
Please regarding form A, which bank is the fastest? I just got an offer and deadline for initial deposit is 17th cry. Please helpppp.

Also just to be sure, POF is balance of my fees + living expenses for 9months right?

Thankssss

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2rucool(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
You can get WAEC scratch card anywhere, you can get on Jumia app if you have it or third party websites that sells data and airtime
dabiko:

Same here. Pls how do you plan to get the Scratch card/pin? Can anyone assist with the information?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rucool(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2022
2022,More success...

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rucool(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Greetings to all gurus in the house.

Please my phone fingerprint just got bad and didn't remember my pass code so I can't access my trust wall et. I've tried to remember it but it's saying after some number of attempt now that all data will be deleted.
Please, how do I go about this ? Make una help me o...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rucool(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sorry about your ordeal, buying from company's website is good because theirs is cheaper but when the unexpected happens you may have no one to hold.
I'm a data dealer too but don't have a website yet and my price is a little bit higher than their own.So you can send message to the email on my profile to connect with me.
Rexraph18:

I obviously got the wrong number, I didn't check for signs and sent money..

No wahala sha.. we move
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rucool(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please help clarify this again boss. Is it the same as the one on trust wallet make people no go dey trow away their money o
BrokerHaruna:

#Dogezilla is on hotbit.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2rucool(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Job well done to everyone that have been keeping the thread alive, I prayed that may Almighty God bless our hustle.
I've been a silent follower of the thread for a while and I can say it's been a wonderful community of wonderful men and woman.
There have been many talking points on this thread that have been of immense help to many people but there's a particular one that doesn't seems to have much emphasis and it's one of the major criteria for school selection for many.
I think there's need for our people in various schools whether those presently studying or those that just got offer of admission(if their payment plans is confirmed) to state it out just like they give visa alert the school payment plans. what they are required to pay as deposit and number of instalments available in their school as this will go a long way in helping many people in their choice of school.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2rucool(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2021
SwayB:
Hello guys, please is it possible for someone with a third class to gain admission for masters? if so can you recommend schools to apply to with affordable tuition.

Click on the link or check Howoheye in the search bar, you'll see schools that accept third class and HND for masters,then check individual school in terms of affordability.

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 2rucool(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
God bless you for this response
blessednendowed:

handling school and work at once is already going to be very hectic.
I would say that if you are truly attending school full time then working part time after school is feasible. Just enough to pay your living expenses e.g rent, food, transportation. On the summer holidays when school is off for 3 months you can work more.
Therefore my suggestion is at least for the entire first year your sponsor or you should be ready to pay your entire tuition for the first year to avoid stories that touch.

Are they students who are going to school full time and working full time enough to pay their tuition ? Maybe....but I bet they are heavily stressed and I would doubt that it does not have an effect on their studies.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 2rucool(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2021
Thanks for your reply,this is going to help many in making their decisions.
I also want to ask if these jobs would be enough to pay for tuition payment and survival ?
blessednendowed:

It all depends on your skills and the city you are in. Larger cities more opportunities though higher cost of living. But generally food delivery jobs like Ubereats and bolt, customer service jobs , tech support jobs, restaurant jobs , English teaching jobs, factory jobs etc just to name a few....

My two cents ... learn a skill if you do not already have one . It will help you abroad.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 2rucool(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2021
Job well done to those that have keeping this thread alive.
Please can we have someone help to answer this question
MichelleObama:
The question every intending students should be asking is; how are international students surviving in Poland.
The people that are over there should come back to this forum and guide people appropriately in terms of surviving jobs
Investment / Re: My 2021 Investment Journey by 2rucool(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
5gee:

Please check your email address, it's wrong.
eniolafola0101@gmail.com
Investment / Re: My 2021 Investment Journey by 2rucool(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please send the link to eniolafola0101gmail.com
5gee:
So much has been happening that I haven't updated this thread.
Below are my7 current plans running and how long left for them to muture.
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2rucool(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's the avensis that I called you about last week that you asked me to send you the vin ,the vin is already with or should I send it again ?
Remember I told you that we couldn't find the port to scan.
GAZZUZZ:

Kindly start from the beginning, and add the scan results and vin
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2rucool(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning wonderful people on this thread and job well done to all of you.
I have a Toyota avensis that I have notice high fuel consumption.
Please gurus in the house what can I do ?
Mr Gazzuzz hope you can remember me sir ?
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2rucool(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2018
2rucool:
Good morning Gurus in the house.
I want to say a big thank you to Oga Gazzuzz and his colleagues in the house for a wonderful job you are doing. May Almighty God rewards you abundantly. I have a Toyota Avensis wagon 2004 which I bought few weeks back. Based on what I learnt from people around, I was made to know that the car caries the same engine with Toyota big daddy. I am planning to change both the engine and the transmission oil because the transmission oil is getting dark too. Actually, one kazeem have recommended a visco2000(forte oil) for the engine. Please which oil will you recommend. Gurus in house please come to my aid o.
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by 2rucool(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have HND, so I will be applying for BSC winter program
mroyato:

Masters. Winter program
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by 2rucool(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bsc/masters, winter or summer ?
mroyato:
If you are applying for an engineering program please gather here let us discuss.
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2rucool(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2018
I bought it toks. The Engine is D4
timifakay:

What has previous owner been using?
It's best you stick to it if a good brand.
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2rucool(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2018
timifakay:

I bought it toks
What has previous owner been using?
It's best you stick to it if a good brand.
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2rucool(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good evening Gurus in the house.
I want to say a big thank you to Oga Gazzuzz and his colleagues in the house for a wonderful job you are doing. May Almighty God rewards you abundantly. I have a Toyota Avensis wagon 2004 which I bought few weeks back. Based on what I learnt from people around, I was made to know that the car caries the same engine with Toyota big daddy. I am planning to change both the engine and the transmission oil because the transmission oil is getting dark too. Actually, one kazeem have recommended a visco2000(forte oil) for the engine. Please which oil will you recommend. Gurus in house please come to my aid o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.