Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

2rustyle's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rustyle's Profile / 2rustyle's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by 2rustyle: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Listen to women but when making decisions, do critical analysis.

Women are always in a rush especially in decision making, but learn to reanalyze.
Crime / Re: Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 2rustyle: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Be as humble and polite as possible wen dealing with forces especially on high way, cos most of them are mad
Sports / Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by 2rustyle: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
this would have been my case if God did not intervene. was coming back from night club, slept on wheel then ramped under a moving trailer. crashed so bad but came out unhurt. thanks to God
Properties / Re: How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? by 2rustyle: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
DONT RENT AN APARTMENT THAT COSTS MORE THAN TWICE OF YOUR MONTHLY SALARY...…. RULE NO 33

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by 2rustyle: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Βε̲̣autiful and healthy article, presented in style. Tnx sir. Hope our president will stand to his feet and put to an end the ugly images and absurd behaviours our so called first lady į̸̸̨§ presenting to nigerians. The fight against. Amechi į̸̸̨§ his fight not dat Ω̴̩̩̩̥f his wife.
Crime / Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by 2rustyle: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2012
a prayer for you all,,,, you shall not die before your time. Just say AMEN
Politics / Re: 33 Feared Dead In Ogun As Coaster Bus Plunges Into River by 2rustyle: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2012
sign of the end of the end tym. Its clear my people

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu by 2rustyle: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Flavor you don turn big boy oooooooooooo
Music/Radio / Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by 2rustyle: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2012
mehnnnnnnnn not too bad grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.