Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (42601 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by samwillyco1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I have no other option now, am just looking for who has it or who can buy it so that I can be riding and bringing agreement till I can fully pay for it.

Where is your location?
If you are in Anambra I can help you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by DICO111(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
You don't have to stay jobless because you sold your bike. Though not the very best thing to do but it's way better than staying idle, try see if you can see someone who will purchase you a new keke and ride on hire purchase HP agreement. If things work and you're paying back duely then give or take before the year runs out the keke becomes automatically yours.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Mrquote: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dabronze:
teach us what u known as married man
When you're married you learn is better to learn by example.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Sirpc(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

Look for a Keke owner and strike a deal with the person to drive their Keke on hire purchase.

Atleast, u can be getting money daily to feed ur family and at the end of the agreement, the Keke becomes ur own.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by princewarri1985: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tell her not to worry herself anymore because it wasn't her fault, please hold her with both hands and always treat her right because she is a good wife and her type are not easily come by these days, she is a rare gem just keep reassuring her everyday that everything is going to be fine

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Confirm!
Suspect1:
family members you said? You are no different from a noise maker, relatives and some family members only! Cares for you when you are dead.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
I rather die like this than to get married and be facing this kind of situation

Dear brethren, nobody should entice u into getting married all in the name of procreation and the end of the day u will be eating from hand to mouth

Don't be selfish,think about ur unborn kids will they be proud to have you as a father in this situation? Am sure at a stage his kids will regret why they were given birth and cannot be taken care of

Marriage is way beyond pussy,the responsibility that comes with it is quite much
Mehnnnnn, u got my mind on this. Was it not the other thread a guy that earns 100k planning to rent house of 200k and he equally wants to marry at same time. I told him that to maintain marriage is beyond pussy, booty and big breast. If u marry automatically u would be feeding 2 mouths also expect more and more mouths.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Be strong, man is made for adversity.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by samwillyco1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
I rather die like this than to get married and be facing this kind of situation

Dear brethren, nobody should entice u into getting married all in the name of procreation and the end of the day u will be eating from hand to mouth

Don't be selfish,think about ur unborn kids will they be proud to have you as a father in this situation? Am sure at a stage his kids will regret why they were given birth and cannot be taken care of

Marriage is way beyond pussy,the responsibility that comes with it is quite much

Guy what matters is planning and God's blessings and favour. You can have millions and it will vanish within some time or after marriage, to me once both of you have understanding, constant hustling from both of you and planning, you can get married and plan ahead, you will surely make it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by OscarJaden(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
samwillyco1:

Guy what matters is planning and God's blessings and favour. You can have millions and it will vanish within some time or after marriage, to me once both of you have understanding, constant hustling from both of you and planning, you can get married and plan ahead, you will surely make it.
how many people can you see making it in this present Nigeria situation

Can't you read one yourselve now?how can a family man be living on Npower that is less than $60 a month and it from it that he will feed his wife,kids and also himself

Look at the result his asking for tricycle
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by 2rustyle: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Listen to women but when making decisions, do critical analysis.

Women are always in a rush especially in decision making, but learn to reanalyze.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by samwillyco1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
how many people can you see making it in this present Nigeria situation

Can't you read one yourselve now?how can a family man be living on Npower that is less than $60 a month and it from it that he will feed his wife,kids and also himself

Look at the result his asking for tricycle

Guy he never told us what he was doing before he got married.
Secondly, he made a big mistake by selling his only means of income without getting the money her wife friend promised them.
Finally, keke people are making it, if your keke is in good condition ( some are making up to 8 -- 10 and above everyday) but the main issue is planning, God's favor and Grace.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Desusi: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your wife has not committed an unpardonable offence neither you.Self pity is what devil used to hook people down reminding them of the pasts instead of moving forward and forget the past. God told the children of Israel after they left Egypt to move forward. You and your wife just have to look forward to something else that's why two heads are better than one.A number of things you can do think of them.God bless you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

What have your blaming friends and family members done to help. Your wife came up with an idea to help the family, unfortunately it didn't work. Kudos to her. Why would outsiders know your plans to the point they know how the money is coming. Fix that part first and you will be successful in subsequent endeavors

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Daddyboy21: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:

if you are in lagos, there is a place I know, you can get a keke for hire purchase @ 1,363,000 naira. Call 09021738517

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by turkeyman: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Where do you stay?, drop me an email let's see what will happen echosamuel13@gmail.com
Amza07:

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Toyindiva(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
May God help us all in this marriage of a thing.... that is why if u wanna get married planning ahead is very important no be by I want to marry be the koko Oga Wetin u go put for table and me what am I going to contribute so that our kids won't suffer this nigeria no just join at all may God help us all marriage no be for babies.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by moneyissweet(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
You should have borrowed the 200k first before selling your daylong.

Which kind plan be this one? Anyway just relax your mind and continue hustling.

God will make a way

Tell your wife to calm down, everything happens for a reason

Amza07:

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amtrak: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sorry about this challenge.

It is only and unreasonable person that will blame you or your wife because from your story it is obvious that things weren't even rosy in the first place, and all you guys tried to do was to innocently upgrade your lives a bit.

However, my little advice for you guys is to always assess a situation carefully before you make a serious commitment like selling an asset that feeds your family.

Finally, in order for her to stop feeling guilty I think you both should discuss it and agree on a plan to rise up again: maybe a small non-capital-intensive business for the mean time might guaranty your daily bread while you work things out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Johnsown1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Which state are you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Joeyfizzo: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Talk to Donjazzy or David
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Joeyfizzo: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Johnsown1:
Which state are you
This is ur helper. Oh Lord use dis person I quoted to bless him with a brand new keke
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Athemisia: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:

Most Micro finance banks do give out tricycles for as low as 30k. As long as you keep paying back the back at the expected time.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by NairaMaster1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:

Look for the guys that give bike or keke on hire purchase. Your wife is virtuous. Keep on encouraging her.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Trogge: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Poor planning...
You shouldn't have counted your eggs before they hatched by planning on money that you were yet to get as if it was already in your hand.

You and your wife need a physical councilor because it is obvious she reasons as you do and it is never healthy for a family.
You never mentioned reaching out to a family member for assistance; or have you tried ?
........ You are sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrquote:

They had a plan it didn't work out and all you could say was thay they counted their egg before it hatched. Wow really, you are like someone that will blame the dead for dying on the day they did.

That guy you quoted is right...he trashed the problem intelligently.... You don't throw away water in a bucket because it is cloudy and you are expecting rainfall...allow the rain to fall first before emptying the bucket for another water...it is an African proverb
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Trogge:
........ You are sick

That guy you quoted is right...he trashed the problem intelligently.... You don't throw away water in a bucket because it is cloudy and you are expecting rainfall...allow the rain to fall first before emptying the bucket for another water...it is an African proverb
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bbbw: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Really
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
usagee36:
How much do you have now?

OP should answer this question
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Mrquote: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fourwinds:

You could be right but when a plan didn't work out that's when people start saying what you could have done better. That's not what the guy is asking from us he want a way forward. Going back to what he suppose to do is like tell him is wrong for him to ask for help. If he goes ahead and commit suicide you will still come here and say he suppose to ask for help and this person is here doing the same instead of you to help you here quoting African proverb like he made the mistake known that it won't worke out. When people ask for help if you don't have anything to say keep quiet.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by anonimi: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:

Have you stopped having sex with this your same wife or there is another wife

Amza07:
Sorry this is so long and kinda rambling!

My wife it the best person I have ever met. My best friend whom I adore. So you would think great sex would follow, not so much.

We have been married for 5 years. I am 36 she is 32. We didn't have sex until we were married, I had had one partner and she was a virgin and we both wanted to wait.

Sex was never great for us, she has never had a orgasm that she knows of. This is not for a lack of trying, trust me I would do, and have done, just about anything to help her climax.

We have tried everything there is short of therapy. If you can think of it we tried it.

The point is that while she says that sex isn't a bad experience, I know that it is frustrating for her and while she really wants to do it for me and does do it for me I can't help but feel like a total jerk for getting off while she isn't really getting anything out of it and is only trying to please me.

This leads me to not ask for sex very often, before you know it 2-3 weeks have gone by. I feel like I am doing this for her.

This is where it gets complicated, she says that she doesn't feel desired when I don't try to have sex with her, so we commit to being more consistent and regular with sex which we are for a short time, then a few days go by and I am wondering when it will happen again, which is torture, and the pressure builds and builds, then I start using mind over matter until the urges die down and I kinda even out, and then the cycle starts over again.
Its the up and down that I can't stand anymore. It takes a great amount of energy to subdue my urges but once I do, I feel that I am better off with no sex at all. Even though I would say I have a pretty high sex drive.

I have suggested that we just forget about sex since it doesn't do much for her anyway but, she won't hear of it. She says she will not live in a sexless marriage and it wouldn't be fair to me. I just don't know how to get it across that the lack of consistency and the never knowing if last night was the last night for a few weeks or if something will happen tonight is harder then knowing that it will never happen.

So yeah, I wan't to stop having sex with my wife. Crazy as that sounds.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by gistmega: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
I will check now. I am sorry. Been busy haven't checked my inbox.
olusam4:
Good afternoon bro. How is everything? You didn't respond to my mail again. I hope all is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.