Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120582 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by nwosu1982: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
ritual every where the guy fit Dey use juju boost em talent.i don’t just trust any igbo men
don't bring curse to ur sef
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

That u even trust yourself should be a concern bro
i know right, it’s just a feeling jare, i really don’t do long distance road travel if e don dey pass 5 hours the rest na by flight bro, I hate that shit
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
nwosu1982:
don't bring curse to ur sef
shut up
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
trutht828:

You made a contribution only to reveal your mental dumbness. Don't you think you should rather shut up than display your dumbness? Oh, I forgot.....you can't think!

On the advice of Proverbs 26:4 I'm sorry for ever replying you. I promise not to ever again.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2020
U mean u are animal?No wonder
zimdante:

There is no after death, no judgement, death is death open your eyes, is there judgment for other animals after death? You are just a highly intelligent animal.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2020
He killed himself by overspeeding
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.
Power of a woman. If it was a guy, would you have apologized? Someone made such an idiotic statement against your ethnic group and you are apologizing because it's a lady that made it.
You were even apologizing for 'being rude'. Like seriously? If your rebuke on her is being rude, then what would you call her nonsensical statement?
Did you even notice she didn't apologize for her statement?

Mind you, I am not even an ibo. I am an urhobo guy. But I Condemn her statement in it's entirety.

Weak men everywhere!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
laxxy:

You are a disappointment...
I tell you mehn. The guy fall hand finish. He was even apologizing.
Puss.y ni.gga.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by trutht828: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

On the advice of Proverbs 26:4 I'm sorry for ever replying you. I promise not to ever again.

Reply or not, you made a big fool of yourself by making stupid commentary.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by LabDNA: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
emyibe:

you smell of stupidity for this your apology. Woman wrapper. See how she licked your brain and you went down on your knees begging her. Mpama. Primary 4 iguana

And the kestolove95 is not even a girl, he is a cross-dressing guy from Ankpa in kogi state. I'm disappointed in Kingosytex.

Tufia!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2020
O death why?

May there soul find rest, amen
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by TBOSS0311: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Why was that doomsday trailer left or parked on the express way?
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U mean u are animal?No wonder

No you are not an animal, you are a god, clap for yourself.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Exactly!u are an animal.U probably behave and act like them.U are rite,God says i’m A god.Dat settled it
zimdante:

No you are not an animal, you are a god, clap for yourself.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
ExAngel007:

you must be sick
but some of una De call Fulani unprintable names
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Exactly!u are an animal.U probably behave and act like them.U are rite,God says i’m A god.Dat settled it

Get educated I can't argue with you.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by williemichael(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
These are guys i know very well,having struggled together as friends to get to this hight,suddenly death cut them off prematurely. I pray may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:

Clearly you didn't attend secondary school, a basic knowledge of biology would have saved you from this embarrassment.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dumb kid
zimdante:

Clearly you didn't attend secondary school, a basic knowledge of biology would have saved you from this embarrassment.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
U compare animals to human?U just waste ur papa food for nothing:illiterate
zimdante:

Get educated I can't argue with you.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U compare animals to human?U just waste ur papa food for nothing:illiterate

Ignorance and arrogance its a pity.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by 2rustyle: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
this would have been my case if God did not intervene. was coming back from night club, slept on wheel then ramped under a moving trailer. crashed so bad but came out unhurt. thanks to God
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Bankyproperties: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wow soooooo painful wow I know him wow Choi...gosh am in shock...oh lord
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.

See as my guy take change tone at the probability of free pussy grin
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by emmsana: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just like Dagrin.
RIP

Check my signature for a month watering offer.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Mummiesboy: 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
opedaydydx9:
brain damage, sense is far from you.

However guys need to take this easy, I really Dont understand the kind of chills that will make a navigator not be aware of his environment. I feel sad for them, RIP
Say that to your stupid father that his useless brain is damage for giving birth to an slowpoke like you. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.