Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2rutalk1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk1's Profile / 2rutalk1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 36 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by 2rutalk1: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is it me that should pay them the money? Buhari has been in office for one year, so he incurred the debt. Who should settle the debt in the first place. When did paying debt become an achievement? Low lives!

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Sack Adeosun" - Workers Protest At Finance Ministry by 2rutalk1: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
And this incompetent Minister has collected her own allowance. You can't manage the nation's economy, you can't pay workers. Under your watch inflation rate is hovering around 16%. That high level of unemployment coexists with hyper inflation is something that defiles fundamental economic principle - macroeconomic trade off. However, that is what Nigeria is witnessing today under your watch Madam. Any macronomic factor that increases the level of unemployment should by theory/principle reduce the level of inflation but now we are battling both (stagflation) which is the worst macroeconomic problem that can befall any economy. Resign or face sack Madam.

9 Likes

Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
2rutalk1:
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine
call now
Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
2rutalk1:
AVAILABLE
still available
Politics / Re: National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness by 2rutalk1: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2016
I wonder why Buhari doesn't want to remove Fashola from that seat. Its obvious the man has nothing to offer as a power Minister. Its so amazing!

6 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I by 2rutalk1: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
okirahaj:
any economist or business administrator or accountant here to break those terms down to our understanding because I don't understand it at all.
pls I need the breakdown

Floating the naira means the value of our naira will henceforth be determined by the interplay of demand and supply. The CBN will no longer fix the exchange rate, though the CBN will intervene from time to time.

Meanwhile, since we are maintaining a Single Window System, you and I can walk into any Commercial Bank and buy dollars at their own rate depending on demand and supply of the currency. It also means that black Marketers (Mallams) will no longer have enough patronage since buying from the commercial banks will now be easier.

However, floating exchange rate regime can be counter productive in an economy that is riddled with stagflation (Inflation + unemployment) like Nigeria because it stifles FDI in the long run.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by 2rutalk1: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
2rutalk1:
. Would you have deposited this rubbish if it were to do with PDP. You guys are so annoying. You defend everything that has to do with PMB but tag others corrupt. What stops him from providing his certificate if he has any than wasting his time in Court. You guys should get a life. Your likes make me hate anything about APC more. Full of sentiments! NONESENSE

5 Likes

Politics / Re: #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter by 2rutalk1: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
5% people no dey tire ??

They tried bOKO HARAM, THEY TRIED MASSOB,MEND,Niger Delta Avengers, they tried noising over ear infection ,

PDP has run out of excuses they are going to the propaganda they used before election

Those lawyers if he really has any lawyer might have donated their services

Everything Now is money for wailers and PDP whereas the ones they stole we haven't recovered all yet
. Would you have deposited this rubbish if it were to do with PDP. You guys are so annoying. You defend everything that has to do with PMB but tag others corrupt. What stops him from providing his certificate if he has any than wasting his time in Court. You guys should get a life. Your likes make me hate anything about APC more. Full of sentiments! NONESENSE

36 Likes 2 Shares

Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
2rutalk1:
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine
CALL NOW
Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
2rutalk1:
AVAILABLE
still available
Politics / Re: Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola by 2rutalk1: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
bettercreature:
Senator Sani is just a stack illiterate! how can a sane man blame fasola when terrorist keep bombing the gas line every day?
You are the biggest illiterate here for not understanding the fact that we have been in darkness before the bombing started. I wonder how sentiment suddenly beclouded some people's sense of reasoning in this country. The Senator made a very good suggestion, which even an illiterate in the street understands that putting Fashola there in the first place was a total error. What happened to sound Engineers in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
still available
Politics / Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by 2rutalk1: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Acting? I reserve my comment yet.
Politics / Re: Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road by 2rutalk1: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
See the contrast. While some people blessed with natural resources have decided to constitute themselves to miscreants blowing up things and polluting their waters, some others are tactfully attracting development to their region.
Call these people whatever you want, but the Yorubas have mastered the art of living successfully under this contraption call Nigeria and the importance of living peacefully with others even under intense provocation.
. keep deceiving yourself. Since the inception of this administration, this 1 Km road is the only project that has been commissioned in the South West. Over the period, this forum has been awash with gigantic projects from Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi etc. The threads are there for reference purposes. Keeping deluding your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by 2rutalk1: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
cjrane:

You can misrepresent the issues as much as you like, nobody is deceived.

Boko haram was purely an attempt by northern politicians to make Nigeria ungovernable as they promised. NDA is an uprising from The brutally oppressed PEOPLE to fight for their rights to their resources. Which incidentally, their politicians have sold out and ceded to the Fulani raiders that distributed the oil blocks amongst themselves. Excluding the native owners of the wealth from getting anything out of their own wealth.
God bless you. It is a boomerang. What goes around comes around. You can't make the country ungovernable for their son just to frustrate him out of office and expect them to fold their hands and watch you take resources from their land. What is good for the Goose is also good for the Ganger. They are fighting a just course unlike the Boko boys. You don't want them to rule, you took their resources completely, you destroyed their farm lands, you call them thieves and criminals, you see them as second class citizens. Meehn you don't push people to the wall.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by 2rutalk1: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nonsense, past Presidents of Nigeria were killed and nothing happened. Or is Buhari the first Nigerian President to be killed if something like that had ever happened? Do you think it is only the northerners that have their people in the military? For your information, most northern elite are not happy with Mr. President right now. Do your research well. Such evil plan may even emanate from his people. Most of them are just trying to escape the witch-hunt called fight against corruption by Buhari.

1 Like

Education / Re: Solve This Simple But Trickish Maths Puzzle by 2rutalk1: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
kelvinreality:

Neither am i the op nor the originator of the question, but I am very sure you are correct cheesy

The answer is 40.
Add the sum of each equation to the previous answer.

1+4 = 5
2+5 = 7 plus the previous answer (5) = 12
3+6 = 9 plus the previous answer (12)=21
8+11=19 Plus the previous answer(21)=40
Career / Re: NB Plc Trainee Shift Logistics Manager's Test 2016 by 2rutalk1: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
company500:
the cut off mark for the test is 80%. I got the info from a very reliable source in workforce
I am not disputing that since you said the information is from a reliable source. But I think the 80% is on the high side. 70% is usually their cut off mark, it could be due to success rate though.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
company500:

you will go for an interview and if you pass the interview you will then proceed for a 6 months residential training
I think it is Assessment Centre first or do they conduct oral interview same venue.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
fingers crossed
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2016
ethene:

Ur assertion is very wrong; in today's Nigeria nobody would resign on a job that pays up to N500,000 a month because he wants to go for masters, what is the possibility that he would even get a job after the masters? I believe the masters criterion was just to reduce the crowd.
I thought as much. N500K for that matter. Meanwhile, despite the Msc criterion, over 2k applicants showed up even when the test was conducted only in Lagos. How much more if the test held throughout the States of the Federation. Unemployment problem in Nigeria is so alarming.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
Perotti:

Surely more than 1000 peeps were invited for the test. I was number 1030 on their list. But I doubt if everyone on those lists showed up.
wow. Let's hope for the best though
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
Please who knows how many of us that were invited for the test? A friend told me we were over 1000 which I doubt.
Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
2rutalk1:
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine
. STILL AVAILABLE
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 7:50am On May 31, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

U didnt read d question well mate. The ratio was.dere, the 60 wasnt the total, it was for the girl...they now.asked to.calculate the one for the boy. Thats it. Which is 45 or so. The answer was there mate
thank you. May be it was an oversight, i used 60 as the total.
So if 60 was for female
Denoting the total as X
4/7 X x/1 = 60

4x = 60 x 7

4x = 420

x = 420/4

x = 105

Since female's share = 60
Male's share = 105 - 60 = 45

You guys are right. Na Alomo Bitters cause am.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 11:02am On May 30, 2016
Headmonbra:
How did people find the logistics section?
. I didn't expect that section at all. Taking cognizance of Workforce past questions, I was busy studying abstract (graph) reasoning, if not that I am an Economist coupled with my secondary school knowledge in Commerce, it wouldn't have been funny. Still hoping for the best though. Meanwhile, I noticed that right answers to 2 or 3 questions in the numerical reasoning were not in the options. For instance, the Pie Chart and the other question on ratio. I don't know if someone remembers that question: boys and girls in the ratio of 3:4 with total of 60 items (something like that) Find the share of the boys? The answer was not there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 10:15am On May 30, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

It won't be painful coz it's a fact they need 5 or less. For the Supply Chain role I referred to, they took just 5 people, 3 from the "Careers in Africa" stream and two from Naija. My advice is for you to anticipate the worst, say 1 or 2. If they take more, better.
. I believe they will take more than that. At least one in each of their breweries and they have 11 breweries across Nigeria. My thought though

1 Like

Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 12:14pm On May 25, 2016
2rutalk1:
Available
. CALL NOW
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
davepepple83:
The Nigerian Brewery post is not real but a scam.
Obviously you were not invited but that shouldn't be a reason to condemn the entire recruitment exercise. There are always better opportunities ahead. Regards.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 10:22am On May 25, 2016
davepepple83:
The Nigerian Brewery post is not real but a scam.
.ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by 2rutalk1: 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
olawah:
guys you have got to be careful I was given this message too of which is never applied for any post in their company. if they request for any token that means they aren't Real
. It is real my brother. The code they gave me when I submitted my application is the same code on my invitation letter. Besides, Nigerian Breweries exam usually takes place at Unilag.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by 2rutalk1: 6:51pm On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:

I'm a Jonathan lover, but I can't sell my conscience.

During Jonathan's tenure, I used to buy a bag of rice at 10,500
I used to trade with my gtb MasterCard at 270 per dollar, and yeah, we all bought fuel for 97, and sometimes higher...
I always buy nibbles at 300 naira, then and now...

Sincerity never killed anyone.
I can remember vividly that in GEJ's 5 years in office, it was around 2014/2015 that a bag of rice sold for that amount when the FG planned to ban rice importation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 36 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.