Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

2rutalk1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk1's Profile / 2rutalk1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 2:41pm On Mar 07
Solana new mining project.

https://link.uprock.com/i/084ba90a

Investment / Re: Solana Launches A New Project. by 2rutalk1: 2:39pm On Mar 07
If you missed Solana, do not miss this new project.
Investment / Solana Launches A New Project. by 2rutalk1: 12:36pm On Mar 07
UpRock is a Solana backed new Project

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 12:34pm On Mar 07
Do not miss this Solana second Project.

Investment / Re: OKX To List Character X Token For Trading soon by 2rutalk1: 12:32pm On Mar 07
Register as soon as possible to claim your tokens.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 11:25am On Mar 07
This is an OKX backed Project.

https://characterx.ai/

INVITATION CODE: Z218YC.
Investment / Re: OKX To List Character X Token For Trading soon by 2rutalk1: 11:23am On Mar 07
The token will be listed in 25 days from now.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 9:14am On Mar 07
OKX will list Character X for trading by next month.

Investment / OKX To List Character X Token For Trading soon by 2rutalk1: 9:13am On Mar 07
OKX will list Character X for trading by next month.

Politics / Re: Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? by 2rutalk1: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2023
3seriez:

Tahir Mamman - Education

Many people here have testified about this man. I don't really know his antecedents though.
Politics / Re: Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? by 2rutalk1: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2023
focus7:
You may be underrating Dele Alake and Oyetola's competencies.

We are talking about how good they are in their portfolios.

Dele Alake is a media guru but putting him in Solid Mineral isn't that good.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Good evening all, please I want to know the salary of an Administrative Officer I in a federal polytechnic.
Please.
Which Federal Polytechnic is recruiting, please?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Emefiele's Grasp Of Basic Economics Is Abysmal by 2rutalk1: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
El-Rufai is right. It is wrong to assume that reducing the quantity of money in circulation will reduce inflationary pressures automatically.
What reduces inflation is high level of productivity and not the quantity of money in circulation. Inflation has negative or inverse relationship with production capacity.

Emefiele should seek a crash course in Monetary Economics.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Is Any Nigerian Federal University Or Polytechnic Recruiting At The Moment? by 2rutalk1: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kindly let me know if there is any undergoing recruitment or replacement in any Federal University or Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria, especially in Southern Nigeria.
Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Replacement not mass recruitment
Thanks.
Please, do you know the ones that are doing replacement at the moment?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please, is any Federal Polytechnic recruiting now?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ujunwaa12:
yes
ok, just be hopeful. Something may come up before the month runs out.
Though some people submitted when Dr Ibenwo was the Rector and some to the new Rector (Dr Attah). I don't know when yours was submitted but I am sure waiver has been granted for replacement of deceased and retired Staff.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ujunwaa12:
Is Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana ebonyi state still recruiting?
Has your CV been submitted to the School?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
ikemeze:

If it has gotten approval from revelant bodies ( NBTE ,Federal Ministry of education ,FCC and IPPI) He can't change it

If the new rector is staff of the institution, in good term with his predecessor and Governing council still on sit,he can continue with list .

Where he can change the list is if rector comes from another Polytechnic and there is no governing council member, he will change it and compile his own list
Thanks for your prompt reply.
The new Rector is from the same school and a lecturer in one of the departments in the school.
The Governing Council is still intact but the school was still in the process of waiting for final approval before the tenure of the former Rector expired.
What I don't know is, if application for waiver is normally submitted to regulatory and supervisory agencies alongside with compiled lists of candidates while waiting for approval or do schools apply for waiver without submitting lists alongside with the application?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2023
ikemeze:

Not true. Their appointment didn't pass thru National Assembly and they can be remove if new government come in. IT IS STATUTORY BODIES THAT ARE TENURED LIKE FCSC,NJSC,National Assembly Commission.
If Peter Obi or Atiku win now ,they will remove them and put their own people who work for them during campaign
Please, can a new Rector of a Polytechnic change a recruitment list that was already compiled / approved by the School Governing Council and his predecessor whose tenure expired while awaiting waiver/ approval by relevant agencies?
Please, pardon my curiosity. We were awaiting APLs from the school as the list was already compiled and approved by the Governing Council. But due to delay in getting approval from FCC, IPPIS etc, the Rector's tenure expired. Now a new Rector has been appointed and there is reliable information from different quarters that approval has been gotten by the new Rector and APLs will be shared soon.
However, some of us though went through Politicians, want to know if the new Rector can possibly jettison the old list already approved by the former Rector and the School Governing Council and compile his own list.
Investment / Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by 2rutalk1: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
gtswt:

From the look of things, it will take 4-7days for u to be matched. And u will be paid within the 48hrs. The system is slow but functional. Better than ........
M3 grin Check my signature

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 2rutalk1: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
ahmedoo:

You have same hope with a first class graduate. Fcsc doesn't give a f.uck about ur grade.
what then is/are the criterion/criteria for the selection? Do they consider higher qualification like Msc?
Car Talk / Re: Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. by 2rutalk1: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
hirety:
I have tried it severally but it keeps telling me invalid details if when I tried with nos of 3 different cars
Don't give space in-between the alphabets and numbers. e.g AKD234LU

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. by 2rutalk1: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
adioolayi:

Car Plate is your personal property... the buyer suppose get new plate.... any wahala with this car, you will be responsible for it
Tanx. I will retrieve it ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.