Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

2rutalk1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk1's Profile / 2rutalk1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. by 2rutalk1: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
My former car plate number is still displaying my full name, whereas the buyer has changed the vehicle documents to his name. I hope I am safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives by 2rutalk1: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016
This Ajaero of a person is too desperate for power. So bad!

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by 2rutalk1: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
deeone007:
Im getting frustrated with this GF stuff jare. Today makes 8 days that I have requested for GH. Up till this morning it is Still showing pending. And my 30 days had completed 3 days ago.
. Mine too. I think this is a delay tactics they are using to stop massive withdrawal in this festive period, but instead of freezing people's account like MMM they decided to match people in batches and extend the matching period just to survive the xmas rush. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: FRSC Bans Night Travels For Petrol Drivers by 2rutalk1: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2016
The reverse should be the case especially a city like Lagos, where commuters travel in the day. Most accidents involving tankers happen in the day. Why not stop them from traveling in the day instead. Nawaooh APC government and negative policies
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2016
2el:

Yes taught as much, what about we that have applied for Tax officer will they still allow us to apply for HR, general admin, Tax manager tribunal ?
If there will be something like that, Why not, that will be a different recruitment exercise entirely. Except the person is already employed prior to that time.
Investment / Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by 2rutalk1: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
You guys should not bring the panic here. I understand they are using delay tactics to avoid massive withdrawal that is why they are matching people in batches with extension of matching period. This will make the forum to survive the xmas rush. Again, if they make it public, panic will set in and that will ultimately be reminiscence of what happened in MMM. Thank you.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly by 2rutalk1: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
This country is a joke. Nobody cares to know how far has the 2016 budget been implemented, yet another charade called 2017 budget is being rolled out today. Huge amount of money was budgeted for capital expenditure in 2016 budget passed some months ago, but how many roads and other capital projects have been initiated and completed so far. There is no budget monitoring, no budget appraisal and so on. Do Nigerians actually know the meaning of the term budget?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
it is nt an error bro,this is the best time to implement such sttategy.
I still pledged another help today,cos i know my other uncashed money is safe
So the so-called Guiders should keep draining the system.
Investment / Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
this is the best thing to happen to mmm.well calculated preventive measure.if nt MMM would av crashed by this december.
. But the strategy is a total error. The panic created by this development will ultimately lead to lack of confidence in the system which will be a militating factor even in the long run.
Investment / Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
this is the best thing to happen to mmm.well calculated preventive measure.if nt MMM would av crashed by this december.
. I also advise that the above measures are implemented to the fullest to guarantee its longevity.
Investment / Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
From empirical evidence, there are two major factors that are seriously affecting the longevity of MMM. As an Economist, I took time to study the Pyramid scheme called MMM and I discovered two major mistakes made by the proponents.

1. The use of Guiders - This is the major factor that is killing/has killed MMM today. Some Guiders I know have over 500 participants under them and they are paid referral bonus on them. The questions is, from whose money are these bonuses paid? MMM is not an interest generating scheme, so the huge amount of money these Guiders make every month are paid from people's donation. With this, the sustainability of the scheme is very slim. So the use of Guiders should be stopped with immediate effect.

2. At this critical stage of MMM, the best survival strategy is for the organizers to adopt a method whereby you have to provide help on or before the day you are eligible to get help. And the amount to be provided should not be lower than the initial help rendered. With this, you can only trade/spend the interest in your capital. This will ensure the sustainability of the scheme.

Should MMM adopt these two measures IF it finally comes back by January, the propensity for the scheme's survival will be high.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Join This Program And Earn 50% On Your Investment by 2rutalk1: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2016
kpugi:
Have you ever wondered why people who work so hard based on their physical strength are often rewarded with little in life?. Someone said and i quote " I have never seen a rich man who has never lost money in one way or the other, but i have seen many poor people who have never lost a dime" .The reason is because the rich keeps taking risk while not been mentally lazy, thus achieving more while doing less but the reverse is the case for the poor.

It is not how hard we work but how smart we work with information that brings success. Take this little risk and be part of a program that pays you 50% of your investment capital, this program works exactly like MMM, the only difference is that it pays higher returns.

You do not need to refer anyone to make profit in this program, You do not buy nor sell any product to get paid

This program has paid me twice and that is the only guaranty i have that the program is legitimate, so please do your own investigations before you make payments after you have joined the program.

You can get the website at my SIGNATURE and it is showing under the footer of this post.

Note: Do not drop your email as I will not respond to it, if you have any questions just ask them here and i will reply to them as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely.
It works like MMM and you want us to join, abi you never hear? undecided
Politics / Re: Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride by 2rutalk1: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2016
SillyMods:
Everything here is conjectures and mere speculation.

Saraki knows he can't leave APC for any super mega party.

And for those Atiku 2019 crew, I say to them that it is far earlier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for Atiku to be president in Nigeria.

For defeating Book Haram and fighting corruption, PMB has my support for 2019 already.

With people like you, this country will soon go into great depression.

12 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Payment For JAMB Change Of Institution by 2rutalk1: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
I even heard it's 10k.
Business / Re: Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 by 2rutalk1: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari is an epitome of failure. This is the most clueless President in the history of Nigeria. There is absolutely no direction in the fiscal and monetary policies of this present administration. The buffoons are just experimenting with our fragile economy. Over 98% of the so-called Ministers and members of Buhari's economic team need a crash course in elementary economics. Real sector of the economy is suffering from liquidity freeze, due to Buhari's useless contractionary Policies, which has ultimately led to starvation and hunger in the land. The vicious circle will continue as long as this man is still piloting the affairs of a great country like Nigeria.

12 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by 2rutalk1: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
3 years - Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
4oyrsExperience:
I swear by the God of thunder! If any1 drops email here againn thunder will fire u... una don reach here abi!

Dts hw u pple will destroy meaningful threads wit gmath request and emails chasing away the thread's trusted sources and meaningful visitors.

Who gmaths epp??

Anyway guys! Hw's d wait... my trusted source confirmed dt the petition and house of rep's inquiries has slowed down the process! it wsnt meant to be as delayed as this. It ws planned to be concluded this year! But he is optimistic that FIRS is still committed to rounding it up this year against all odds!

On the 2000 1st class issue, he said the chairman was onli tryin to emphasize on the number/credibility of people that registered. Not like al other grades aren't gonna be given a levelled playing ground

Besides he z dey ranked it according to no of degrees and not even d class of 1st degree

Eg: 2.2 with a good graded masters still has an upper hand to a 1st class
Likewise phd

So on this note, let us all be hopeful for the 500 slots available as only God has the final say.. it cud be me, it cud be u

700 slots was actuali given out... chill guys! it is a normal practice and supported by law! He asked me to recall that fowler mentioned sometin abt gettin a waiver from federal character commission. Even d house of reps dt are summoning fowler has about 60 slots given to them!

Besides he told me that the 700 also applied so u can less dt amount from d total and from experience they still won't take all the slots
Irregardless of who submitted ur name, u must still pass the interview

Above all!

Let's be hopeful guys

God bless u my friends
This is the most concrete info so far posted on this thread. I was equally wondering how Msc holders with 2.1 or 2.2 in their first degree could be sidelined completely until I got similar clarification from an insider. Again, ignore any information telling you that some people have either been called for an interview or given appointment. And for those running after GMAT past questions, you may be disappointed at the test venue. Tanks.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. In the video after each question he pauses for like 5 secs for u to click one out of two options on the screen
Ok thanks, I will keep trying
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. Watch the video again
Thanks, but is it inside the video clip I will see the questions or after the video?.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. Watch the video again
Thanks, but is it inside the video clip I will see the questions or after the video?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. I would advise u use a system .on a phone it won't highlight where to click after the pause e.g were its asked if u would like a suprise dish or settle for a local dish immediately after the question there is a pause u with the suprise dish on one side and your local dish on the other just click the screen that's how to answer all the questions.if u scale thru u will see the results and where to proceed to the website.
hmm I have not seen any of these even with an updated browser on a system
Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, anybody who has applied for the ongoing Management trainees recruitment at Nigerian Breweries should please tell me how to go about it. I have opened the site but the Video can't display any question. Each time I click on the TAKE INTERVIEW option a sort of advert video will display in a successive order without displaying any question nor taking me to another stage. Thanks.
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2016
2rutalk1:
For those living within Satellite Town, Lagos, you can do your NYSC registration at Bios Computers, 24, Olasanoye Street, Ijegun, Satellite Town, Lagos. Call: 08068092831
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rottymy:
Join this whatsapp group for more information about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation by clicking on the link below:
https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva
noted
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2016
2rutalk1:
For those living within Satellite Town, Lagos, you can do your NYSC registration at Bios Computers, 24, Olasanoye Street, Ijegun, Satellite Town, Lagos. Call: 08068092831
. Register with experts
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Exponental:

And so?
I presently have a bus for sale. I have been on and off on the sale for about 2yrs, while the bus remained parked in its tokunbo state. Our reasons may differ but that doesn't justify fraud or scam.
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2016
2rutalk1:
. Call me on the GSM number above
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
2rutalk1:
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
2rutalk1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.