Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

2rutalk1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk1's Profile / 2rutalk1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

Politics / Re: Re: Justice Abang's Judgment: Pdp Legal Team Press Release by 2rutalk1: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Qmerit:
Go to appeal court and stop this so call attacking press release. Federal high court in Lagos stopped you from electing chairman in Ph convention that the office was not empty yet you did, and you went to another federal high court in Ph and it gave judgment in ur favor which Sheriff called Ikwere court judgment, he went to Abuja high court and got a favor there too! You went back to ph high court and got another favor and he went back to abuja and got a favor yesterday. None of u ve gone to appeal court. So far is sheriff 3, makarfi 2.
Home and Away matches grin
Politics / Re: Buhari Praises Father Mbaka, Lauds Catholic Priest’s Steadfastness by 2rutalk1: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yes Sir, anybody that supports your course whether good or bad is a saint. continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case by 2rutalk1: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
So this is what we will face as a nation for 4 good years? Maybe one Buhari's enemy was fingered in the Bola Ige's case hence, he is reopening the case to nail him. Let the vendetta continue while the economy is dying/dead...................

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by 2rutalk1: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell.
See the new APC governorship candidate with his deputy shocked

20 Likes

Politics / Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor by 2rutalk1: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even before becoming a member of the House, Hon. Maria has always been a Philanthropist. That jeep is nothing compared to what she has done for the People of Afikpo. Her popularity earned her that post from a Political Party that is not known in Ebonyi State (PPA). Anybody who lives in Ebonyi State knows how difficult it is to win any election in the State from a Party other than PDP, but Hon. Maria Broke that jinx. She is a super woman.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG by 2rutalk1: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
"We are saving over N1.4trillion annually from subsidy removal, we have saved over N3.1 trillion from TSA, we have saved over N1.8trillion from ghost workers, we have recovered over N3.7trillion from looters" yet you can't fund the budget, you want to borrow money to pay salaries, no single infrastructural project has been initiated by your administration, Nigerians are suffering. What kind of Economic principle can justify this? "it is all about the greatest good for the greatest number". You guys are better off while the masses are worse off. Any economic progress that does not improve the welfare of the people is useless, if you like save $50trillion, as far as it cannot create jobs and reduce poverty, it is useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Dazzles In New Photoshoot by 2rutalk1: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Madam First Lady, if u get liver come to US. We are waiting at the Airport.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 2rutalk1: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
We are still waiting for Aisha to travel to US.
Politics / Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 2rutalk1: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
APC rented crowd make una go and sit down. Another version of propaganda.

9 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
I think most of us are using our phones, dats why we are seeing the error message at the end. Please any one that has access to a computer system should try applying with it to see how far
. I can't submit even with a computer system. The server has crashed. You and your co job seekers have invaded the site aggressively. God pass una grin
Politics / Re: Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning by 2rutalk1: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
princeakins:
EVerybody wanna meet the Man of The Moment... Ride on Sai baba grin
. I am sure you lament seriously in your bedroom. Keep suffering and smiling. No be urself you dey deceive?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
u caused it now... u are part of d millions of people trying to apply at same time #lols let s retry later in d day..i think midnight will b ok
. Lol, no need to wait. You rather hold your computer Mouse tight. Just keep clicking till it goes.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
remove d space bro
Thanks, but it seems the site has crashed. Can't submit

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please I am still on the first page (personal details). I have typed my LGA and the Colour of my eye, yet I am getting this error message for the two spaces that "I should put only letter for the field". I didn't put comma or any other sign. Please, someone help.
Car Talk / Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by 2rutalk1: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
1acre:
The Government has abandoned that side of town despite the inconsideration of being the linking road to other countries in the region. People travel from UK to Paris without hitches terrestrially.

The diversion to the Lekki axis is an indication that this part of town is doomed. Its a puzzle how governance in Nigeria is simply for the rich , I am worried and fear for the development of this side of town.\\

Unfortunately LASG took its revenge on that axis because of the tribal bias of the majority of people staying on this side of town and so they do not deserve good roads or even any form of development.

The slums of ajegunle, bariga, amukoko and the likes can beat their chest to roads and water, but they have left the iboes to develop the area sice its their business terrain.

Do they pay their taxes to Igbo states or Lagos state, why is the segregation so obvious?

LASG abandoned this region simple because FHA relocated to Abuja, hence the halt on developmental activities in the amuwo odofin axis- badagry .

The Chevrons, Shells, Mobils, CBNs, ETC once fancied their staff quarters in this region before LASG started sandfilling the constantly flooding lekki and called it the prime location.

I can go on on... What of the Tankfarm now located in satellitetown , in a residential area and then Fashola approved such a catastrophic exposure to the people living on this axis.

Wellll.. CCCEC....LASG, FGN, HELP THE LAGOS BADAGRY AXIS SIDE OF TOWN.
This is nothing but the truth. There is virtually no State government presence in Satellite Town and Festac Town just because the two areas are dominated by Igbos. A staff of Amuwo Odofin LGA who is a Yoruba confided this to you, just because majority of the votes from the area went to PDP during the last general elections. That is height of tribalism and nepotism. The area is worst hit by the current electricity problem. No light for months in Satellite Town, no good road despite having a Jetty there, no potable water with high cost of rent - nothing at all. Individuals that approached the government to allow them repair the roads with their personal money were asked to pay Millions of naira to the government first before embarking on such project. Pure wickedness!
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by 2rutalk1: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Let's go and celebrate with Chief Fani-Kayode

41 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Uche Ogar Was Issued Certificate Of Return – INEC by 2rutalk1: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think that is how it ought to be. If a court of competent jurisdiction declares someone a winner, the person should be sworn in ASAP until a higher decides otherwise. His election has been nullified, so he should vacate the seat even if the case has been appealed. it is left for the court of appeal to reverse the judgement of the lower court. In that, the person who is declared winner will take the seat.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Martins301:
Bros take a noose and a stool, go under a tree and do the needful. Or you can go swim in the Lagoon.
I am waiting for your Oba to jump inside first then I will follow suit.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
muri4mig:
Another wailer on the loose. How does the people been prosecuted by the law agency affect you. Are you among them? They are the elite of our society where you did not belong as can be seen clearly from your ranting. If you try the above with my type, you will live to regret it.
Go and eat. You are a low life. If you cross my territory I will crush you. cool
Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
and how is that also my biz?
. You are a comedian.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
u jes heard wot I said? How is it my business that anybody is wicked? Na me go suffer the sufferness when times comes ni?
. It should be your business. You or somebody close to you may be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Bwhose business is that bro? Be wicked Na... U no go born children abi karma don die ni?
. If only sentiment will allow you tell the wicked 'rulers' that there is Karma.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cjrane2:

Well, if you don't treat them that way, they will treat you that way. Some people simply believe Nigeria is just for them alone and will do anything to resist sharing Nigeria with others. The time to fold hands and watch is over. Everyone must participate in the emancipation of Nigeria from internal colonialists.
. Thank you.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kyase:
As if you get value, your value dey thesame with Djibouti currency to pounds
. Another wicked soul spotted. Remember it will take you years to match the "present value" you are treating with disdain.

2 Likes

Politics / Buhari's Government Is Forcing Me Into "treating people the way they are" by 2rutalk1: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I am naturally a very happy person, friendly, compassionate with high forgiving spirit. I personally do not derive joy in seeing other people suffer and people's success gives me joy. Infact, I hate injustice.

However, since President Buhari came to power, I started observing diverse attitudes of people around me both online and offline. Some Nigerians are becoming so wicked, hypocritical and unhappy. However, this cannot be unconnected with how the President pilots the affairs of the country. President Buhari's style of leadership can be likened to that of Idi Amin of uganda. His style of leadership so far has been very despotic and dictatorial. I see accused persons in Nigeria being freed by the Court of law but this present government will deny them freedom, I see people who have voiced out the injustice being perpetrated by this government only to be harassed, arrested, detained and their property confiscated. Isee people who suffer persecution today for events that took place over 30 years ago, I see people crying from all corners of the country over hunger and poverty orchestrated by lack of sound policies by the government, yet the government turns a deaf ear to their plight but decides to lie and deceive them.

Most worrisome and the major source of concern is the fact that out of sentiment and tribalism people still drum support for this injustice and wickedness. This is rapidly pushing me into seeing people, precisely some Nigerians as wicked and hypocritical.

May the mercy of God say NO to this temptation.....

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Evidence That Buhari's Wife Is The Real Aisha Buhari In The Halliburton Scandal by 2rutalk1: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
haliruali:
1. Aisha Buhari n nt Buhari Aisha Mohammadu
2. Aisha Buhari is frm Adamawa State n nt Katsina.
3. Anybody can b Aisha buhari.
Lets focus on hw ds govt will empower d youth or hw dey move ds country forward rather than this. We need light, jobs, security, social welfare, good roads, portable drinking water n good health care services.
Hypocrite! I thought we are fighting corruption, why not leave Fani kayode, Dasuki and lets move on and focus on creating jobs.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Evidence That Buhari's Wife Is The Real Aisha Buhari In The Halliburton Scandal by 2rutalk1: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
phillip001:
Ok if we are to sure about aisha what about atiku and kachikwu,am just asking
Politics / Re: Evidence That Buhari's Wife Is The Real Aisha Buhari In The Halliburton Scandal by 2rutalk1: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
redcap:

I thought the Aisha in question is a fugitive in the US, how come she can afford to renew her passport and lived freely in same country without being caught. angry sad
You are on point my dear. They know the truth but sentiment is their greatest undoing.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Evidence That Buhari's Wife Is The Real Aisha Buhari In The Halliburton Scandal by 2rutalk1: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Time to arrest all the forgers in APC leadership
Sure

3 Likes

Politics / Evidence That Buhari's Wife Is The Real Aisha Buhari In The Halliburton Scandal by 2rutalk1: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
The media has over the period been awash with the story that PMB's wife, Mrs. Aisha Buhari was involved in the Halliburton Scandal.
Following this outburst, especially by the Ekiti State Governor, there has been mixed reactions from different quarters over the issue.
Now, here are some reasons why Gov. Fayose is not far from the truth:

1. Looking at the International Passport below, the date of birth on the passport is 1975, same period Buhari's wife was born. Obviously, the old woman whose passport photograph has been affixed on the passport is far older than that age. This is so clear even to the blind.

2. The passport date of issue bears 2012. However, this scandal took place some years before 2012 and it is widely reported that the purported woman is on the run. Then, if she is on the run, how did she renew her passport in 2012.

3. Finally, we all know about passport photograph with head-tie on International Passport.

Let your conscience guide you!

10 Likes

Autos / Re: MAZDA 626 LX price reduced to N270K. by 2rutalk1: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
2rutalk1:
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine
Still available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.