Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

2rutalk1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk1's Profile / 2rutalk1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
ola2007:
Whatsapp me on 08033536026
Ok Sir
NYSC / Re: Where To Do Your NYSC Registration Without Delay In Satellite Town, Lagos by 2rutalk1: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
2rutalk1:
For those within Satellite Town, Lagos who have not done their NYSC registration, quickly rush to one of the accredited registration centres at 24, Olasanoye Street, Ijegun, Satellite Town, Lagos and do your registration fast.
Call: 08068092831
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
[/b]
olushola88:
The test is computer based organised by a consultant it simple quantitative test like those in common entrance or gre then use of english ,interviews was done same day [b]most people are well expirence with 7 yrs,above working exp,ican and master it for higher positions
,fresh one might come from the 860
Thank you for sharing this important information, can you please expatiate on the coloured part regarding aptitude test for Experienced & Msc holders. thanks and God bless you.
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
2rutalk1:
still available
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
2rutalk1:
Call and grab this ride. Buy and drive
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
2rutalk1:
I have done that Sir
still available
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
2rutalk1:

1 Like

Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=2rutalk1 post=49682478][/quote]Still available
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
2rutalk1:
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
henrixx:
is Dat ur number on watsap.
Yes Sir.
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2016
ola2007:
Can he fly for 200k wat is d conditions, wat about d a.c
No Sir
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Dprof001:
Show us full pix of the interior then we do business

Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
ola2007:
Whatsapp me on 08033536026
I have done that Sir
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dprof001:
Show us full pix of the interior then we do business
. Wastssap me with your number, I have them on my phone. This page has a limited number of pix that can be uploaded. My phone number is there.
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
spice123:
You've been trying to sell this car since last year. Hmmmmm Nairalanders be careful. I smell scam..... www.nairaland.com/2768100/mazda-626-lx-price-reduced/9
. So that I didn't sell again means its a scam abi? The way you people reason is so amazing. My Watsapp number and the Car Plate number are conspicuously displaying. You are entitled to your opinion shiah.
Autos / Re: Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Autos / Used MAZDA 626 LX @ N260K by 2rutalk1: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
1999 model
V6 engine
Manual drive
Buy and drive
Sound engine

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Eat Too Much Rice, That’s Why It Is Expensive: Audu Ogbeh by 2rutalk1: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jesu
Politics / Re: Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser by 2rutalk1: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
rusher14:

Just say you are so full of hate that you must bit.ch and whinge at every opportunity you have.

A simple statement anywhere else in the world which people would latch unto for their greater good is what your likes make a mountain of.

Incorrigible lot.
Yes, anybody that fails to tour your path of sentiment is full of hate abi? It is so visible even to the blind that this administration is a conglomerate of incompetent dudes. Nigeria is facing stagflation which is the worst form of macroeconomic problem (inflation co-existing with unemployment). Because of sentiments and ethnic bigotry, the government has failed to assemble capable hands to revive the economy. Some of you did not do elementary economics that is why there is much knowledge gap in sensitive economic issues. No country comes out of recession without sound expansionary fiscal policies but what we have today is liquidity freeze amidst recession . Tell me how the real sector of the economy will thrive. But the President won't listen. Let it be known to you guys that there is a little gap between recession and depression. It is a matter of time.
Politics / Re: Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser by 2rutalk1: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
rusher14:

Is it that you guys don't understand analogies?
To hell with analogies. They should stop shifting responsibilities to unsuspecting Nigerians. The CHANGE they promised must start with them. If they are incompetent to manage the economy, courtsey demands they throw in the towel simple.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Time To Be A Patriotic Nigerian Is Now! by 2rutalk1: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok Sir, last administration was the time to be rebellious, time for dogs and baboons to soak in their own blood. Those who have the licence to rule are in charge so all heads bow. Nonesense
Politics / Re: Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser by 2rutalk1: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

very, very good of you, God bless you sir!
how can Nigerian who milked Nigeria dry refused to give something back to save Nigeria!
MAO did the same thing to safe china!
what we need to safe Nigerian economy is not up to 6 trillion Naira is this bigger than 170million people?
Well done, Mr. Suffering and smiling
Politics / Re: Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser by 2rutalk1: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
rusher14:
If you can't read it you deliberately twist a statement that is clear to all then I'm sorry you are a waste as a human being. The world would do well without your likes.

The statement is clear.

All hands must be on deck for the economy to prosper.
That you are ranting doesn't negate the fact that you and your co-travelers in APC are jokers and bunch of incompetent fellows. The other day what Garba Shehu was able to tell us was that the first thing PMB does every morning is to check cartoons in newspapers. Keep deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Politics / Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser by 2rutalk1: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Korea women gave their golds to their govt to sell during economic recession – Buhari’s economic adviser

Special Adviser to President Buhari on Economic matters, Adeyemi Dipeolu, during an interview with Channels TV said that for Nigeria to come out from its current economic crisis, all Nigerians must be ready to work and all hands must be on deck.

According to Dipeolu, when Korea was facing her economic recession in 1997/98, he saw pictures where the women in the country came out to give their gold to their government to sell so they could generate money and come out of their economic difficulties.

“We have to realize that economics is not Physics. You have to think flexibly around economics. You have to realize that certain policies may not give you the desired effects immediately. There may be time lag. There may be geographical differences. People character may differ. When Korea faced economic crisis in 1997/98, I saw pictures of women in thousands, coming out and giving their golds to their country so it can be sold so they can get out of this difficulty. So there are social dimensions to tackling problems. I think it is important to realize that all hands have to be on deck”he said

Dipeolu also disregarded the claims that there is lack of coordination between the economic team of the government

“It’s not true that the economic team is not coordinated. The economic management team meets every week. Sometimes twice a week. Sometimes late at night deliberating and sharing views but as with all aspects, there are always interfaces that need to be properly managed. So the Central Bank has its own role, statutory. There is coordination but there are sometimes tension between policies because you have different policy objectives but you have to manage them to get the best balance and that is what the team meets regularly to debate and argue and say why don’t we do it this way. So there is a lot of ongoing work and I think by and large, things will be resolved eventually”he said

http://nigeriancurrent.com/2016/09/12/korea-women-gave-their-golds-to-their-govt-to-sell-during-economic-recession-buharis-economic-adviser/

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FUNAI Job Aptitude Test Result Is Out by 2rutalk1: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
kingstek:
pls I need an answer urgently,I have an job aptitude test to write at funai. can someone pls tell me what to expect.thanks
When did you apply please?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies by 2rutalk1: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please, I am aware that no age requirement was stated in the advert, but insiders should please let us know if such thing will come up at a certain stage of the recruitment exercise. Just curious please.
Business / Re: Consumers Groan As Prices Of Bread Hit N150 For Smallest Size by 2rutalk1: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
The worst President in the history of Nigeria. May much more suffering never depart from the household of those who voted for this bad government and still support this evil out of sentiment and tribalism.

4 Likes

Education / Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by 2rutalk1: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
It seems the Maiduguri is not as bad as we think over here in the South in terms of security. For those students to be there by that time of the night means they care less about the Boko boys.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan by 2rutalk1: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
APC is jittery of this man. They are now aware that he will fly PDP's Presidential flag come 2019 and send the dullard packing from Aso Rock. All these are failed attempts to frustrate him. I expect more from APC. They know his popularity in the entire North. Buhari can send DSS, EFCC, ICPC and others after him. He is the president in waiting. Kwankwasiya!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by 2rutalk1: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense, same way NUC started their 'initial gragra' only for them to cancel the recruitment exercise after many unsuspecting jobless Nigerians have spent huge sums of money to process their applications. useless government.
Politics / Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by 2rutalk1: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
So he was waiting for the economy to go into recession before appointing an economic Adviser.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa by 2rutalk1: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
He should hand over to him ASAP. We are tired of bubu's trial and error policies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 36 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.