Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

2shuz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shuz's Profile / 2shuz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? by 2shuz: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin na luv o!
Romance / Re: How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? by 2shuz: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2011
;DWe are married now.2 kids, 4 years and counting. Still call him big head
Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

OP,

You too should start keeping a bevy of female friends and let them even call you at night sext with them and do it in her face.

Even call some of them darling, Honey etc

Kai!!! This no go bad o! I think picking calls late at night and chatting with them is a No no!!! The ex that called late at night or any man that calls a married woman late at night does not have respect for that marriage or the husband. There shoukd be boundaries in every freedom
Romance / Re: How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? by 2shuz: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
LOL, my 1st thought was, kai, this guy head big o! grin grin grin and then i just felt this deep sense that told me that we will be very good friends.
Family / Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by 2shuz: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
grin I know jare, d thing dey pain me jare! My husband didn't want to ask me out in the 1st place cos he had that notion too. My own is even complicated, I am hawt and I am a marketer, lol. U will be shocked what people who have regular jobs or even house wives do, no offence to any1. Bad tomato dey always dey basket, no mean say all the tomato bad
Family / Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by 2shuz: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
If getting a job was as easy as buying pure water in the streets, a lot of bankers would glady chnage their jobs. Need i mention the traffic in Lagod angry shocked. and the cost of living in NIgeria. lipsrsealed

I have been a banker in lagos for the past 9years and wok on the island. I close by 5pm but the lagos traffic makes sure that i get home 3hours later angry frustrated and annoyed. Same thing with the business women who have their shops on the island and live on the mainland. What is the difference. Most families in Nigeria survive on combined income, gone are the days when only the husbands slary can take care of the homefront expenses, do you k now what house rents in lagos are cry. you will jus have a frustrated husband at home, so frustrated that he would come back home throughly tired and mentally exhausted that he would not even have the joy of going on regular everyday sex with his ever avaailable housewife undecided. As a banker, you are entitled to ask to be transfered to any part of the counntry you want, as long as thier is opening their and the chnage will favor you, we jus dont work to earn mobey who also need our sanity.

besides, gone are the days when children close school by 12 noon, 1pm or 2pm. Kids stay in school as late as 3 or 4pm. The days of free public education is gone, nobody would want thier children to attend the mordern day public schools. Can the husband alone bear this burden?!

It is not easy but we do it and any husband who doesnt understand this in this hard mordern era must be living in another planet. It is not the quantity of time you spend with your family that matter but the QUALITY OF TIME YOU SPEND with them. Traffic is one of the major problems that people suffer from, its not the banking job because banks close up at the time when the traffic is thickest.

And pls, pls, pls angry i hate it when people think that all bankers are either prostitutes or we carry sword wadding of advances from men!!! haba!!! angry angry angry. even your wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters who are not bankers have "toasters". Becuase our job entails meeting with people constantly does not mean they are always chasing us.

The answer is time management, do the best you can at the little time that you have. My mum had a restuarant when i was growing up. she leaves the house latest 4am and we dont get to see her till late in the night, sometimes we go over to her restuarant to stay. She's not a banker o! But guess what, i turned out right!!! wink grin kiss
Family / Re: Chie! Children Of Nowadays (i Am Shocked To The Bone Narrow) Mature Response Pls by 2shuz: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
Its good that your mum will talk to his parents. Thank God that he did it to an adult, imagine he tried it on a child who could not protest. Thats how abuse starts in homes. He might not know the consequence of what he is doing, he might have done it to other children shocked. For him to try it on a grown up!!!! shocked shocked shocked

If he is not cautioned now, he will grow with it and might even graduate to a serial cousin despoiler shocked God forbid!!! Your family has taken a step to reform the boy nd save the world of a household sexul abuser.
Family / Re: Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? by 2shuz: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin i really wonder if any of our parents didnt do that. I hated it sooooo much growing up but the truth is, it keeps you on your toes. we all hate it but trust me that other persons parent is probably doing the same thing with you as the object of comparism.

After blowing smoke from my ears, i realised that the comparism will not stop o! As a sharp babe when my mum now does the comparism thing, i just dig up one dirt about the person that she didnt know about and throw at her grin wink, she then looks for another person grin, after a while my mum just gave up that tactics and generally stares at me and wants more gist cheesy haba!!! na we know as we dey take waka nah, our parents just see what these other people advertise themselves to be nah undecided

Guess what, i turned out right. just develop a thick skin. They dont intend to kill you with it, they actually want you to be better than that person. Thick skin
Family / Re: Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? by 2shuz: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
mehnnnnnn< that a tough one o! cos i knw people that meet me for the 1st time always ask me, are you the daughter of Chief Bleep. i am o>>.only that Chief Bleep is my paternal grandfather grin, and they also think i look like my maternal grandfather. him the irony of it all, i look like my parents so much that you dont even need to worry aboutt DNA.

The funniest part that amazes everyone, i have different ears wink> i is shaped like that of my father and the other like that of my mum grin undecided grin grin grin. and i have to also mention that my grandfather says i look like his late wife.

so how do i answer your question. shocked
Family / Re: Should A Husband Iron His Wife's Clothes For Her? by 2shuz: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
There is nothing wrong in helping your wife do anything becuase i am sure she will do much more than that for you. i will not even tell you what my husband does for me, somtimes i even get embarrased and try to stop him from doing it, it never works cheesy

Couples do not have job functions in the house undecided . Except your spouse did not ask you to help in a nice manner. please go ahead and help her with an open mind. she does so many things without even asking you to do it. dont tag anything as "her job-his job"
Family / Re: How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? by 2shuz: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
The answer to this question is very simple, AS LONG AS BOTH PARTIES CAN LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE PEACEFULLY!!!! afterall we know of kids that cant stay under the same roof with thier mothers.
Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
oooopppsss grin, you wife and i have something in common. I dated a guy who dumped me like hot coal because he couldnt stand the fact that i had male friends, a lot of male friends wink. thankfully i am married to a lovely man who doesnt seem to mind. when we started dating, i was afraid of picking their calls when im with him and this actually upsets him. later he told me that he though i was double-dating. my husband knows all my male friends especially the ones i keep constant touch with, this includes my ex-es; some have even forged good relationship with him and have helped each other. some cases, they have even sidelined me o , some even call him when they cant reach me, my own bad reach like that lipsrsealed embarassed. we had a serious talk, where he told me that he doesnt mind at all but made me understand that i will be at the losing end if he suspects anything, which is the simple truth

which would you prefer? that you know about this men and what they are in her life or she keeps them secretly. I think you should talk to her seriously, dont shout o! let her know that even though you are not the talking type, you simply dont like this, and let her know how you feel. as for the picking a call in the night from her ex-boyfriend angrywhen you are about to be intimate with her, THAT IS A NO-NO angry

you need speak up. for me, after my talk with my husband, ol boy, i respect myself o! i still have my male friends o! but i respect my husband.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? by 2shuz: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2011
I was born and breed in Ajegunle grin and my family speaks pidgin English as a second language. Igbo language ( my dialect to be precise) was our major means of communication. I know my English tenses very well and I also speak the Yoruba language very well too. I was also privileged to school in the east so I also read and write the Igbo language very well. I have friends who grew up with me that have the ability to speak all the Nigerian languages ( na dem sabi as dem take do dat wan). I have read all the treads and I feel so sorry for my fellow Nigerians. We are sooooo quick to dump our culture and embrace the culture of other people. I feel so sad/iritated angry when I meet a Nigerian who doesn’t speak his/ her native tongue, neither can he/she speak our funky pidgin English.
Have you noticed that many countries always speak their mother tongue, have you EVER noticed how other foreigners like the Spanish, the Indians, the Chinese e.t.c ALWAYS SPEAK THEIR MOTHER TONGUE wherever they are!!! English language will be learnt in your childrens “expensive schools” abi na troway you dey troway dia schools fees!!! undecided
Whilst I agree that English language as a universal language and must be taught to our children so that they can be able to communicate with other people who they meet, I do not believe that we should think other languages especially pidgin English can corrupt their ability to speak well.

Your pikin no sabi your native language, e no sabi any Nigerian language, e no dey speak pidgin english which is the easiest means of communication in Nigeria…e dey form speaking English. You think say na by speaking English be say e fit write English!! :oPesin wey no sabi speak English no learn am well. No be pidgin spoil hin grammar. Na simple oloddo. Kgbagan!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.