Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

2shuz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shuz's Profile / 2shuz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2011
pro01:

Is the problem here the mere calls, or is it actually what such calls indicate (i.e. infidelity or prospect of infidelity)? You women never cease to amaze with your clever-by-half BS.

GBAM!!!!
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2011
tpia@:

Yes, its kidnapping when his nostrils are smelling the food she's cooking and he's sitting there waiting to be served.

Its kidnapping when his mouth is busily swallowing her pounded yam or whatever , maybe jollof rice, and he's lounging there washing it down with small stout.

Its also kidnapping when his legs dont lead him out the door but instead take him to the bedroom where he'll be groaning in ecstacy or maybe annoyance while pounding her mightly on the bed.  Why couldnt he carry his stuff elsewhere long before now or did she use handcuff to pin him down.

m

heheheheheh. you must be a genius!!!!

the situation he finds himself is what happens to people who are not firm over issues in their life. both male & female alike. People like this also have to learn to live with the consequences of their lax attitude. He didn't have the balls during the 'dating' after 10 years of wasting time, including his own time, he now wants to break up. Hohohohoho, dat na laugh wey d villain  dey laugh 4 movies
Family / Re: Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table by 2shuz: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
@ richvkunt, this is not being a feminist reaction. I don't believe that cursing people is the right way to make a point. Sorry I came out that way, wasn't intended.

People are alwys so quick to pass the blame of my misfortune to the nearest person that looks fit to carry and I that's what I assumed u you did. Maybe that's what causes the reaction.
Even if society thrinks so, whatever happens in a family stays in the family except you rush out to tell friends. So why would what the society thinks destroy a marriage and cut of a helping hand. Aren't people supposed to be stronger or try to be stronger in the tine of trail and its usually easier when they have support.

We have terrible wives, but what of the good ones.
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
blackcat1:

My friend doesn't know why he hates her when she's not in his presence but immediately he sees her he becomes powerless.
Hope she hasn't washed anything for my friend sha lipsrsealed

funniest tin i have ever heard. gal did not wash anything 4 ur friend @ all. if she did, she will not need police action to chase the other gal away. all she will need to do is show up and he will become powerless like you said.
Family / Re: Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table by 2shuz: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Richvkunt:

@OP,
Men lose it because most women are not understanding![color=#000099][/color]When a man fails to bring home the bacon,there is a limit to the female endurance and before you know it she is running her mouth and calling the poor man all kinds of names.

embarassedhmmmmmm reaally sad. thats the propblem. you have quikly blamed it on the woman. wao!

well, i have seen situations where the woman is very supportive and strives to put food on the table as the husband continues in his destructive extreme self pity. I have seen the women stand by their husband despite everything. and then one day when things pick up, the husband buy her something special to thank her for standing by home throuh t all embarassed . after putting his family through hell.

the story i wrote, the woman kept searching for her husband all through the 3years that he disappeared> she never gave up and when he showed up, she never questioned him. she welcomed him into their 2 bedroom and made sure his children never lost their respect for him, even till he died.

i agree that some women are just not it. words cant describe them shocked but im concerned about the ones who's wife are there through it all

1 Like

Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
mimima:

pls i have the same issueooo,i work as csutomer service offcier in a , located in a market branch.The average trader here has ssce as a qualification,most times they ask for phone number for enquiries.For excellent customer service u have to oblige.But guess what,sometime some will call in the midnight only to make one enquiry or blablablabla.I keep explaining to my hussy,but sometimes he dont understand.what i does now is just to switch ma fone off in the nite but when he finds out that ny fone is off he will equally complain,

what in this scenerio what will u advice

Woman stop that rough play angry mschewwww. i have worked in a bank for 6years and counting , as a rule i dont pick cutomers call after work hours. what is the person calling you for? that you will do wat at that time of the night!!! use your laptop to give him his balance,,. that client should wait and get whatever he wants tomorrow.

megawave:

the only difference between your situation and mine is that you are married and i am about to be married. i will want you to personally seek the face of your creator before you go ahead with the divorce. pls
but embarassed embarassed embarassed.
you keep hurting we guys.
for your information:
the most loving and caring guys are the most jealous
when you look too cool to your woman she will take you for granted
being tough either is not a solution
useless guys please leave married women alone

op if she refuses to change, go against your will turn the house into hell for her.
you don't have to beat her cos that is not accepted but please treat her bleep up, cos you have the license to do that, bend her, break her cos ladies of nowadays are becoming something else[color=#770077][/color]

how old are you again? undecided undecided
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
blackcat1:

To be honest my friend is a gentle guy. He has on numerous occasions told her it won't work. The girl would then call his family and do everything possible to make sure the relationship went on (cry, cook for all the guys friends, give him toto and so on). He tried to break up with her when they were 5 years together, girl refused to leave. He tried to parade another girl in front of this girl, girl intimated the new girl to the extent of bribing the police to beat up and lock up new girl for 3 days (this happened when they were 5 years in the relationship). In the 7th year guy again tried to break up again nothing worked. Every move he makes girl follows. Every plan guy makes to leave;  girl will topple. My friend told me the girl is obsessed with him(he calls the girl one man army). The girl's family have told her to leave the guy, girl has refused. She said it is him or nothing. The guy's family finally told the girl to move on as they can't force him to marry her. Girl said it's him or no one. What should he do? Or should he just marry her out of pity?

Blackcat1, tell your friend that he didnt do his breakup and didnt stand his ground very well. if he was really serious, he wouldnt have been going back to her in the first place shocked. She locks up a gal that he paraded as a galfrnd, so bloody what!!!! does that mean he should have gone back to her. the reason this girl is doing all this things is because HE KEEPS GOING BACK!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

You cannot keep  gal for 10years and counting( BECUASE WE NEVER SURE IF THE GUY NO NO GO BACK TO THE GAL undecided  and then keep going back when she throws tantrums!!! Hope you will make sure that the gal doesnt know you are not in her team or she will lock you up too lipsrsealed

your friend laid his bed, let him sort his issue out. She cooks for his friends, i'm sure that includes you and all of una go eat  undecided then your gentle guy friend goes back and collects all she offers, mschewwwwwwwwww . A gal cannot force a guy to date her for 10years, e no fit happe, does she rape him back into the relationship   undecided ,  i am confused o!!!!except if the guy is a weakling or there is more to it that he cannot bring himself to tell you, inshort something/secret is holding them thats why he keeps going back sad lipsrsealed. After all this her manaic behaviour, HE COUNTINUED FOR TEN WHOLE YEARS!!!!!

let him carry his cross, if he satyed 10years he can as well stay forever angry angry
Family / Re: Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. by 2shuz: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2011
naijasexy:

hehehe! I am loving this 2shuz chick. smiley Advice so original and true. Poster, take your time to read through her post and I guess your problem would be half-way solved. The rest is up to you to either ignore or heed to it. Never take rash decisions in a hasty moment as no condition/ situation in life is permanent. In no time, you would be out of your  parents' house and even be the one longing to see them! Dont forget that there are a lot of people out there wishing they had what you want to give away now.  Patience is a virtue hun, imbibe it. Take care. smiley

hehehehehe!!! im blushing. everybody is failing to address the reason 4 d cat & dog relationship. but wetin i talk na true. I lived wit my parents till I got married. Except if the ppl advising her are not Nigerians or not living in Nigeria. This is small o! Marriage is worse that this o! Ur huz go make u vex finish & u will still service him @ night, lol, as Cja sexy said, u will b longing to see them later in future o! U won't bliv how much I spend wen so as to visit my parents @ least 3x a year as we don't liv in the same state. Kai!!!! Last time I visited I was completely useless, @ d blink of an eye, food is on tthe table, my kids are all clean and playing, clothes washed, kai!!! I was THE QUEEN. See hw me & my sisters compete to visit dem.
Family / Re: Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. by 2shuz: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
2mch:

There cannot be two captains in a ship. Endure, your time of liberation is at hand. Just avoid your mama as much as possible and always say "Mummy i have a test, or quiz or exam.", when she starts with you. grin cheesy

i swear, have u met my mum before. thats her slang, there cannot be two captains in a ship, rodflmao! stop advising her to run, it wont solve anything. she go come back come meet am 4 house
Travel / Re: Uk Settlement Visa Info by 2shuz: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
chairmano:

@2chuz - I said she is not working now as a result of the new baby.
She will start working once the baby is old enough.
And of course I will work when I get there.
And thanks I don think am well well.
My family is uppermost in ma mind right now.

@collinsefe - Thanks

Ok. dont mind me jare, really feel uncomfortable when people just leave their jobs and move abroad  cry cry i have famly friends who did it and mehnnnnn, e no easy for them o!

the last 2 posts look well detailed. why not google it. wish you well.  wink grin
Family / Re: Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. by 2shuz: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
At that age most kids would live as cat and dog wit their parents if not managed. learn to keep your mouth shut when they talk [b][/b]grin :-Xthat is the magic wand. if you know the things they dont like that you do, dont do it. Kids always want to prove to parents that they are grown ups and always tend to do what they know their parents dont like, even though they dont like it themselves undecided

You want to move out? Hope you want to continue paying your school fess and your upkeep when you do so? My dear, brace up and be an adult that you really want to be. When your mum starts to talk>>>which she will always do, down to the way you dress cry, its really frustrating, DO NOT TALK BACK WITH SNIDE COMMENTS lipsrsealed it worsen the situation. There is nothing wrong with your parents, learn to live with them. In 9ja, 18years na gutter talk

A child never grows up in their parents eyes undecided. Also learn to talk things out with them instead of shout it out. When momsie or popsie is in a light mood, talk about something that happened, even if they shout and try to prove/ assert their authority, dont vex o! kiss smileycontinue, afte a while they will chill. but if you continue proving your point by harsh actions or words, you will remain miserable. After a while you will buy them over and the next thing they will start saying is, you have started o! if i talk now angry, you go just smile and say, its ok and bla bla bla to ease the tension

I am telling you from 1st hand experience, try it grin

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Settlement Visa Info by 2shuz: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
She is not working!!! So if you go there what will the two of you be doing there embarassed undecided

You want to leave your job in Nigeria? ok nah,. Cant help with the i nfo you need though smiley think well o
Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
ronkebp:

OracleFemi, you never see demon you don hit wall!!!!! calm down, everything is not gra!!gra!!!!. How would you feel raising your hands and letting it come down on your wife, just like that na who you marry slave?

my belle o!!! No mind am jare. Na this kain people go they call their wife/galfrnd "baby" when them dey misbehave o. you cant win every thing with war especially if you still want the marriage
Family / Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table by 2shuz: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dont know if this topic has been here before but i will really love to know,

I keep wondering why this happens  to almost all the male species. A man who is doing well in all standards, has a wonderful home and kids, business or job triving very well, and would do anything to keep his wife happy, nothing lacking,  SUDDENLY tragedy strikes!!! He loses his job or his business suffers major set back and he cannot afford to do all he was during before.

He suddenly turns into something else, some become verbally abusive, some become drunkards, THEY ENTIRELY LOOSE IT cry. Every single sentence that comes out of the wife's mouth is translated into a million  things that is escalated to big issues. I know of a family that their father lost all he had to one of the banks that went down. This was a man who we all respected in the area, he turned into a drunkard, started beating his wife, he later moved out of the house to God knows where, the wife moved out of their duplex in one of the choice areas in the vicinity as she couldnt afford to pay the rent into a 2 rooms in another place with 5 kids . He came back to his family after almost 3years!!!! He picked up but he never remained the same, unfortunately he later passed on. WHy does this happen to men? why dont they believe that trials dont last forever

Please serious replies. smiley
Romance / Re: Translate" I Love You Forever" to Igbo by 2shuz: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
wink ranosky and Nayah, Take deep breathes, FOCUS, then look at the subject again, ;Dnow read it
Family / Re: His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends by 2shuz: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
I am loving these last comments grin grin grin
ritux:

@ op
I don't see any reason why a married woman will make male friends on her way to market [/color]etc. if it was at work place, it is understood. No reasonable man will call a married woman for 10mins at night if there is no hidden agenda.

yes o! undecided even tennagers dey do smal shakara sef. I think there is more to the story that will make the man not to say anything even at the point of going to his promise land. I still talk with my ex o! but the guy or any guy knows better than to call me at night up to action time. i know my husband wont mind but because i respect him , i will not pick that call.

pawa4ul:

[color=#990000]No don't do anything! Abi you said she took the call by 10:30pm while you were trying to arrange for love making. The next one will be by 11pm when you are already inside, and she will push you away to take the important calls that matter to her.
She knows that you can tolerate such rubbish that is why she is doing it anyway.
My friend, open your eyes. If they are open and you still seem blind, then use onions to wash them fast.
Guys, can you imagine your wives taking a call by 10:30pm and proudly/boldly telling you to your face that it was their ex-guy that called. I hate to imagine the action that will follow.

kai!!! truth is always bitter sha. Enough said. be the head of your family, be firm in setting boundaries and respect is very key. I dont think she knows that you really dont like it maybe you dey tell her with a smile on your face. dont beat her sha but be very stern.

Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
Julie1310:

yeah okay, we r dating since one year but its still kind of tough to get use to the different cultures.

i mean he is really liberal and democratic in most things but sometimes he can be so cold especially when it seems like i have hurt his pride. i mean i dont do this because i want to most times its more a missunderstanding, when i translate something from german in english and later i find out that u cant translate it like this.

its kind of tough but he is a great person and i m sure what ever he wrote was a compliment.

NL dont kill me o! MEN=EGO/PRIDE. dont know abt white mens. you stay away from anything that hurts their pride, you gat yourself the sweetest man
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
Julie1310:

he is from Enugu State

and he is at work right now, i cant ask him maybe later when he come home. He posted it on facebook and i just saw it. Thats kind of mean, lol, i mean i am german and i normaly comment in english when it is about him, its so unfair to do it in a different languaga. I bet if he really wrote i m" fat and ugly" he will never tell me the truth, lol, or it was like a joke between them, i dont know

The famous Enugu state grin. attended my univeristy there for 4years and still couldnt speak thier dialect. they speak deep dialect, no wonder its hard. anyone from that state can help you, if you wrote the complete words. lol, dont pick the wrong meaning of the words. my husband doesnt read or write igbo but my friends write on my page in igbo language, slangs and all different things which he never understands, sometimes he would ask and sometimes he doesnt bother. friends always have slangs within them and most times when Nigerian men refer to a woman big boobs or back side, its usually a compliment grin grin
Romance / Re: Translate" I Love You Forever" to Igbo by 2shuz: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
NnamdiN:

I love you 4ever-m huru gi n'anya ruo ebighiebi. I am 4ever yours-m bu nke gi ruo ebighiebi.Are you dating an Igbo chick
Harry Potter:

well as 4 me "i luv u 4ever" means ahuru'm gi n'anya ebebe.

these two are the correct written and spoken igbo languages,
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
which part of the igbo tribe does your boyfriend hail from. His state, LGA, village

feeling like sherlock homles grin wink
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Op but the first one sounds like"this girl is fat and ugly"

sounds like it o! the first sentence sounds exactly so but the 'Ejo"   it also sounds like "this gal has big property usually used to refer to gals with big ass or big boobs, somtimes said when they are trying to hail their guy for carrying a gal with an outstanding feature.

no the 2nd sentence, i understand the second part of the sentence, it means, you dey show strength-usually told to people who are doing something great/good/beyong their assumed strength, the ist sentence is dialect

the 3rd one sounds like-let it continue to be good. often said when you are blessing something, may it last longer, something like that

shocked shocked that is as far as my igbo skills can go. the language is a dialect no doubt
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Op please I'm igbo but abeg this one pass my power,this is a dialect I don't understand but its sounds like the one the people of EGBEMA in imo state speak,its pretty deep and chonk.

i think it a dialect and with some dialect only the pople who can speak it can understand it. I can read and write Igbo and if it were an igbo slang, i go sabi. im a proper village girl. i showed it to a friend from Imo state and he couldnt figure it out.
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
Julie1310:

Hey sexkillz
Thank u for your help. I appricaite this a lot.
These are the sentenses

1. Ejo nwa bu ibu

2. Nwoke i shala madu melu ngulu la uwula. i la akpa ike

3. m. ya duluwa mma wooo

4. Aaa nwele adekwu la okuku etinye olu oshila okpalambo tinye. Dute nwele mma esoo gapaga nkwu elu la Ami. insurance coverlum saa ishieghe?

it might be difficult trying to help you translate this. as the igbo language has some hypenated alphabets which you didnt capture here. and the written igbo language sometimes cannot be made into a sentence in the english language but more like an explanation when you want to say it in english. i will try to decipher what you wrote and get back to you but i really dont get it. I also strongly suspect you ae actually trying to write out someones native igbo dialect, which is not written igbo and has a lot of different ways of sayng things
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ bro, if you date a gal but tell her you would never marry her, YET, she still hangs around and hands over her toto whenever you want. . . . . . . would you turn it down if you had no other gal?!

obviously this man has a problem with marriage (with her), the fact that she kept throwing her toto at him like a frisbee, is the problem here, NOT the guy who happily chop the toto.
was she forced into staying in this union? was she forced into handing over the toto?

the guy said clearly that it wont work and there is NO REASON why that should change (10yr or not)

he told his friend that HE TOLD HER, the friend jus gave us reported speeh o! why is it that he did not keep another girlfriend openly and let everybody know that he has moved on, in that case if the gal decide to give am free chopping, guy go gladly chop and clean mouth. i have a cousin who was a true born player, he had this gal that he dated for 4years, he constantly told the girl that he wouldnt marry her, we all loved this gal, but he didnt love her that much and kept telling her. Nothing wey this gal no dey do for my cuz.

Guess what, the moment he found a gal he loved and later married, he started dating the gal openly!!! didnt hide anything. at the beginning of his new relationship, he was still chopping as long as the other babe drop. But after a while he stopped and moved on with his the new gal. There is no need wasting a gals time, if na chop you wan chop>>>STOP FIRMING DATING and dont drag it on for 10years, that is deceit
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
2mch:

The guy is lying about not having any feelings for the girl for 10years. did his family find and toast the girl for him? Did they force him into the relationship? If he is willing to tell the truth here and confess to the other relationships he has had concurrently you will be surprised. Knock on wood, dude has a woman of interest that has diverted his feelings suddenly. Something shiny and new. Now he has come to the conclusion that all those years were pity. It makes it easy for him to justiify and dispose the girl. He is just looking for confirmation and balls here. Old babe is probably aware, and is not willing to sacrifice her investment in the dude for anyone. He should just be truthful to himself. He would have chased this girl away a long time ago if he seriously did not have any feelings for her. 10years?! He is pitying her but i bet he is still chopping her too. Pity sex abi? . He is as much to blame as she is.

thank you o!!! ronkebp, no mind the lying friend. your friend dated the girl for a whole 10years!!!! he kept telling the gal that it would not work for 10 whole yrs,  but he continued dating and chopping the girl anytime that he wants for 10 whole yrs, he did not start dating another girl in all this 10years to prove to her and the so-called family that he is serious with stepping out of the relationship.

na now him wake up realise say him no love the girl, NONSENCE angry angry you friend has seen something else which he thinks is better. if he can date her for 10years out of pity, then he should go ahead and marry her out of pity for dating her for 10years nah undecided undecided tink about all the time the gal must have put in the relationship, her investment, her encouragement, her body, her money( maybe), plenty oother things. abi things don better for the boy now and he realised that the gal is no longer "his type". he should lie on the bed he laid on and not look for any supported club

i wonder why a  woman will date a guy for 10years and the guy no marry you .
Health / Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by 2shuz: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
tishat:

jogging and running works magic for me.
Brisk walking works very well for me too> if i try to job, i usually disaapear, so i dont jog smiley
obowunmi:

@ OP consistency is key. Small portions and gym. Drink lots of water --- be consistent for about 9 months or so --- you can also only eat baby food and water for the next 9 months or so --- that works.

i agree that eating in small portions is the key in losing weight. Because, some people will gym for 100hrs, and then go back home and swallow one derika of eba shocked. the weight will not go anywhere o.

VERY IMPORTANT, be very careful of your health. eat healthy, balanced diet, protect your immune system. if you die, the dieting ends. love yourself my dear

1 Like

Health / Re: How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? by 2shuz: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
you want to loose weight as a size 12 shocked shocked shocked shocked what do you want to look like, na wa o! 1 mans sweet is anoda mans kola. i was a size 6 my dear and it took me almost 10years to get to a size 10 and now im celebrating my size 12, thanks to the kids.

The more you starve your self, your body creates a mechanism to keep your body fat in a bid to protect it self. Dont starve your self, eat normally but in small quantity, eat more of proteins that will not store up in your body. Continue your gym. abeg o! i size 12 can wear a bikini o, do you know what a size 12 is? a sze 12 is not considered fat o by 9ja standards o!!!!

If you are the type that has big bones, even if you like reduce to size 6, you will still look big. The trick about your body size is also the way you dress. pick clothes that accentuate your special features( not cleavage o )

LOVE YOU SIZE!!!!! 10 years and my kids got me to a size 12, love what you have
Music/Radio / Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2shuz: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Chris Brown--------beautiful people. now my ring tone wink
Romance / Re: How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? by 2shuz: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2011
bekay911:

U guys r young @ hrt and enjjoy your marriage.
BTW wat he call u ?doz he call u 2shuz

wink grin all sorts depending on his mood, but vilage gal, housegal, ekkatte are the ones he uses most of the time. We do have our ups and downs but GOD always leaves a rainbow cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.