Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

2shuz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shuz's Profile / 2shuz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Religion / Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by 2shuz: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
solite3:
I m not the judge but the word of God is
Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

No body can work for his or her salvation!

I marvel at people who take out precious time to scatter another christain faith instead of building their own. You say "nobody can work for his or her salvation?

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
Philippians 2:12‭-‬13 NIV

If you don't work out your faith, if you don't seek God earnestly then there will be no place for God to work in you.

See go out and win souls for Christ. Draw people close to him instead of writing a this to condemn another sect. Why not spread the faith that you have. Attacking another faith will make people deaf and defensive. Draw them into your own by preaching the love and the freedom in Christ and read your bible more...Christ is the one we look up to not any sect
Religion / Re: Is Offering In The Church Compulsory? by 2shuz: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
2Co 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver

Tithe is different from offering. Offerings is not compulsory but it is encouraged to give because it opens doors. People have testified and are just sharing that know ledge.

People just assume that's "not giving" means you are not obeying God. It helps the church that's why you should give but not if you dont have. The church pays bills, the chair you seat in, the communion you partake in, the instruments you dance to ....money dey maintain and bring all of them. So it's good to support he church when you can but it is not compulsory. Offering is also thanksgiving to God, for appreciation. And you know not everybody things that saying " thank you" is ok.

Freedom in Christ!!! That is the power to do everything according to your desire. Giving and not giving us the same thing

But when you steal and come and give offering / tithe you are on your own. Probably like that pharisee who Jesus compared to the widow who gave her might.
Education / Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by 2shuz: 1:24pm On May 28, 2016
I haven't written my test but I. Just want to thank Danjaninja for this info. I've been going nuts and frustrated with preparing for this exam. And I stumbled on your write-up.
Practicing the tests have been better, I now have direction.

Will keep you posted on my score. Thanks again for sharing this indept full information. God bless you DinjaNinja
Food / Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by 2shuz: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
topsy1971:

Send me your date of birth, if possible your place of birth. I need these to examine your horoscope. I believe your recent abhorrence for meat has to do with your stages of development in life. It may be an early signs of God's calling. Sudden loss of appetite for blood containing food is usually one of the signs of spirituality. My service is free. Otherwise, you can consult any good man of God for councelling if you don't believe in astrology.
Eziiokwuuuuu!!!!(english say true!!!) rodflmao!!! nothing wey i no go see for nairaland. i have come to the conclusion that the people here are not 9ja breed at all at all.
even the one who says killing cow is the cause of terrorism, kai!!! nothing wey we no go see. As one poster said-how you take know the taste of human flesh, check ya sef o.
But seriously, I have a friend who doesn't eat meat, chicken or even fish! Not for any particular reason o, he just can't seem to be able to eat it and guess what 'he doesn't eat it'. I also have a friend who had to stop eating her favorite eba cos anytime this person eats eba, she ends up with serious indigestion, what did she do, she simply stopped.
If your body or your pyschology says stop, then stop.
Leave all dis boju boju, I luv some post sha lol. Terrosim and cow ko, astrology and meat ni
Food / Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by 2shuz: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
Simply don't eat meat anymore. Life is very simple. As for insects, better kill them or fumigate your house or you should be ready to move out for them to take up your space
Religion / Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by 2shuz: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2011
tpia@:

indeed.

if u watch that video again and listen to the conversation, you will realise that the girl doesnt even have a good command of english. she spoke what she thought sounds right and to impress the man of God. for those who said she came to confront the preacher, that is a bloody lie!!!
if she came to confront him, trust me, she wont be kneeling down. she will have to be subdued for her to kneel down. we r here to save the unbelivers and not to condemn them.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo by 2shuz: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2011
Men of God are not GOD!!!
My own worry is this, how come its always 'poor people' or shoud I say the lower class people always become the 'winch' and the robbers?! The gal obviously didn't understand the meaning of her sentence, I'm a winch for Jesus, I have a feeling that she meant angel, child, soilder, or a powerful person for Jesus. But her mentality and understanding made her choose that word.
How could he do that in front of the congregation(who cheered him on by the way) and he knew it'll b aired.
Men of GOD are not GOD!!!
Romance / Re: Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? by 2shuz: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Are you for real grin grin

Smile then ask her to go and look at the mirror, oh yes, and remind her that she has been straffing a black monkey since they met grin wink grin

Incase she get memory loss wink
Family / Re: Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? by 2shuz: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
lola.luv:

^^^
Y don't you give that advice to your friend??

thank you o! so you know the answer and you allow us dey wind mouth, mschewwwww
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 2shuz: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2011
I just lost someone this morning. She just retired and went for her sendforth party yestarday. Slumped & died this morn. And I say TO YOU LORD, BE ALL GLORY AND ADORATION FOREVER MORE. In my tears, I PRAISE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE GOD. THOUGH THE EARTH GOES AWAY AND THE TREE FADES OFF, MAY YOUR PRAISE NEVER DEPART FROM ME
Romance / Re: Do Home Based Nigerian Women Really Do Juju by 2shuz: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
190smh:

4real do nigerian women do juju

im scared that im under the influence of one of my nigerian babe

maybe she' don lock me inside calabash undecided

Dude!!! you are in love jare. Stop whinning, relax and enjoy the relationship while it last. If dem lock you for calabash, you think say you go know
TV/Movies / Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by 2shuz: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
mehnnnnn!!! Jackie Chan of cos.

His movies re fantastic, his stunts are awesome and he always make you laugh. Gosh!!! any! remember hs drunken master movie

Jet Li is also a very good actor but i prefer JC
Romance / Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by 2shuz: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
LOL, quite interesting reading all your comments, una funny o! for me o!

1. Sampling 29,000 people out of more than 5million people in a country does not give a credible judgement.

2. I strongly suspect that majority of the comments here come from people who neither live nor work in NIgeria.

3. Picking out a couple of countries in the world to carry out a survery and then at the end call it a world survey it not a good experiment.

4. Those of you who stay abroad dey find long over the sea girl to marry, Com onnnn, if the ones that live in the country you reside are good enough for you, why come to our NIgeria to love for woman, afterall we useless grin undecided, wetin u expect

5. Stop being to fast to blame your failed and nonsence superficial relationship on the women, she is smart enough to know that you are a mugu

6. If they dont have anything to offer, then waka sharp sharp, why waste your time with that person and then turn around to complain, STOP WHINNING

7. If their kitten dey smell, comot your head and mouth from there and look for the one that doesnt smell, once you find out say e dey smell, comot from there, dem chain you.

8. Sugardaddy, how far nah? i see the comment wey sweet you pass[color=#770077][/color] grin wink
Religion / Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by 2shuz: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
My dear, leave the fake pastor to continue in what they do. It is not for you to analyse. It will not add sugar to your garri & it will definitely not improve your the islam you profess. I will still say it, channel your energy to somthing worthwhile, maybe to making yourself a better muslim and achieve paradise( without having to kill the infidels o). There is nothing that you will say here that can stop us from being Christains, especially with the way you are saying it, you cannot win a single soup.

@ Knight1, its so sad what internet has done to people. They believe anything they read. Intenet can be used by anybody who wants to put his thoughts or assumptions down. As I am doing now.

If you like say mary was raped & impregnated in her mother womb, it doesn't make any difference. JESUS IS STILL LORD
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Your point is very well noted but I just want you to see that I'm not alone here grin grin grin

yea sugadaddy, dis your name sef grin

I know you are not alone. of cos i knw, but does it justify it undecided. Its not funny sha. The family you are trying to save, what will happen if she does that to you? e no gud o

sugadaddy, i no happy with you o!
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
mammyword:

I hope i'm not too late to encourage you follow your heart.All the advise in the world wont stop you being who you are, besides almost all the girls between the ages of 18 and upwards in higher in institutions are dating or seeking a married man to date. Follow your mind, its your time and God is so merciful [color=#770077][/color]so why not have fun and stop asking silly questions puhleaaaaase and thank you

This same merciful God is also a consuming fire. Dont take advantage of God. St Paul in the bible made us understand that God is merciful and if you sin HE'll forgive you, but he asked, should we then go ahead to sin, by all means NO. Bearing in mind that i am not perfect but i dont think its wise to justify sin

walk to hell but please dont drag someone else with you. she is obviously having a second thought about it. the girls of 18years seeking?dating married men, is it to pay school fees? where are thier parents, did they fall from heaven?! na dem dey pay their school fees?! Na simple greed and married men are willing to help satisfy them unfortunately.

If i am to say, the poster need a serious single man in her life, MARRIED MEN ARE TIME WASTERS, EXCEPT IF WHAT SHE WANTS IS TO CHOP MONEY AND HAVE FUN,
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
No be $ugardaddy talk am ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
But frankly, higher institutions are really my "catchment area",  I don't do any office Poo. grin grin grin

You are happy that someone is justifying your act, eyaaaaa!!!!. Why do you think these gals opt for sugar daddies, love shocked abi charity as you describe. If this gal has a j ob she doesnt need people like you.

Anyway, na yarn we dey yarn. I go still tell you, dont get used to sin
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

But seriously, that is the motivation for all the usual frank talks you get on NL, some are simply the truth because they can't really be traced to anyone in particular cool

Dont be too sure o! winch plenty for this department grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
I'm not quoting you wrongly ooo, "She can do it" in the context you used it means "she can do without the married men or any married man for that matter" abi no be so?

And thanks for your advise. We all learn everyday smiley

Ok o!! i don fear. We are not perfect if not we wont seek help when we are in trouble or when we sence trouble. God help us
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
Hmmmmmm I just have to defend my type grin grin grin

I wouldn't want to compromise my integiry on the altar of one "nyansh". But I think you're right to some extent because a lot of men usually share their "sexcapades" over a bottle of beer and pepper soup, some sugardaddies inclusive. That is why I mentioned in one of my posts that it would have been better if they were all not working in the same establishment. The scandal is better managed to some extent that way.

grin altar of one nyansh, bad guy. Some of these men are proud to point out their conquered lands undecided no shame o! and the gal go still they catwalk dey pass.

@sugardaddy, i am not GOD and wont judge you but i will still say you dont go carry your shit in your mouth for everybdoy to see. Haba!!! cry cry cry cry
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
Good. I'm happy with your very last sentence -[b]She can do it.[/b]No one has said she can't stay away from these married men and no one has also said she must go with either or both of them. But the fact is that it's not like heaven will fall if she does like most hypocrites are making it sound here. Besides, most married men (sugardaddies) usually don't force single girls to date them. They make their intentions known and it is left for you to decide, it's a personal choice.
So, I'd rather suggest you leave the poster to decide what she wants, there might be some perculiarity in her situation that is making her think in that direction. Afterall, she just didn't wake up one day to start having crushes for these married men.

please dont misquote me biko shocked, what i mean by she can do it is this, she can stay away from the married man and move on with her life. dont justify your attitude towards your marriage and your wife. it is not justified angry. Dont go boasting about sin shocked . we all sin, but dont boast about it. SIN IS SIN. Gals are not forced into this type of relationships but if you see someone trying to put their hands inside fire, all you can do is try to stop the person. a horse cannot be forced to drink or not to drink abi.

stop preaching sin undecided
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ sugardaddy, see your name sef cheesy

yes nah, married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL guys. We know them in the office. they just go round keeping scores and passing it onto their fellow married hunters, abi sugadaddy, i dey lie wink
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@2shuz
It sounds like you've been through this married men dating thing before. If yours didn't go the way you expected, is that enough to discourage others?
Anyway, let's hear your story. At least, the OP was bold enough to talk about hers.

My dear lipsrsealed yes o! His family was abroad too. Attention, money was not the problem at all embarassed embarassedwhat saved me was the guilty concience feeling, that was what made me not to jump into it. And then i had to open up to my best friend, she was the one who asdvised me to cut all contacts with this fellow. She kept in close touch with me, wanting to know what i was up to and because my concience was prinking me, i knew i needed help as i had thrown caution in the air, that day when i called my best friend i had made up my mind to start dating him, i don even tell am sef, na so i begin cry like mumu when i dropped the phone, i just called my friend there and then cos i knew it wasnt right embarassed cry undecided. My ex then broke up with me and i had been without a boyfriend for almost 3years then.

My dear, thats why i said hold your head up and dont do it. It wont kill you,  that same year when i cut all ties with him, i meet my now husband. i always tell my husband that he saved me and he keeps teasing me about it. i have been married 4 years with 2 kids now and im still glad i didnt make that mistake.

She can do it
Celebrities / Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by 2shuz: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
CuteTj:

For those saying rubbish about him and most especially the lady that said he is 'talentless', i guess they are not informed. I dont blame them.

dont mind her jare angry Some people think once a song is popular, it means the person that sang it is talented. Most artiste have better songs in their album, songs that are better than their hit songs.

For those of you who know him, advise him to get a record and management company that can harness his talents. He must have done numerous things to his friends that caused them to stop featuring him. afterall my favorite song by 2face, thank you Lord-he was featured.
Celebrities / Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by 2shuz: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
jascon1:

is a shame! but some ppl post silly comments here. what u dont know dont say. blackface is a very talented guy. i have worked with him musically in the studio. he's a musical genius. u havent heard the best of blackface. he's got materials that are evergreen. u never took t time to listen to his message, i guess. he sings for a better 9ja. blackface wrote the biggest selling Africa song "African queen" n 2face swindled and made a hit outa it. blackface formed "the plantashun boiz". i can testify that blackface stood beside Faze when the group broke up. blackfaze is a star hunter. he pulled along Kelly Handsome. i am aware of a time when kelly would always crawl at blackface feet. and he was always in blackface's infinity jeep and blackface would drive him to studios. he also formed the "tribunals". a group made up of mallam spicey, razz mic and rock steady. he paid studio time for them and he would also lend a line or 2 to upcomers who would sing their songs to him. he is a hardworker. he is always timely and apologises for late coming. he is a good music arranger. someone who tells you what he wants for his songs and how it should be played. he was the spokesperson for the plantashun boiz. among the trio, he is the only one who speaks english proficiently.
his friends are not real to him. he brought 2face to lagos. they both lived with his uncle. they were fed and had allowance from his uncle. though faze's family got a house in festac, he would also spent nights in blackface's. none of em wud feature him in their hit tracks to boost his career. none wud write songs for him. faze and tuface have long bought a house in festac. (i wonder why he didnt buy). he never signed under a record company. he deals with marketers himself. he is a staunch igbo-smoker and is his crew. that is his destruction. he should have a devoted and talented singer as a girlfriend and not a gold-digger. he shud change his message and sing about what is commercial. since his time, there have been musical revolution in 9ja there4, he needs to remodernize. he shud do collabos with en vogue artists. sometimes, he may think managerial offices if he cant make the hit, he can cash the cash.
he shoulda bought a dup in festac. thats his biggest mistake.

I believe that black face is the most talented of the plantazion bois, but unfortunately he is the only one who luck did not shine on cry cry. i i have his CD and he has some good deep lyrics. I pray luck and favor shines on him. and i also support your last statement, i think he had misplaced priority, smoked igbo instead of building his talent, move into the jungle when peeps are moving out of it. The truth about friends helping friends comes into play when the friend is someone who will behave, you dont go helping a friend who you know will go back to where you are trying to bring him out from. HE SHOULD REPACKAGE. he is very talented

Even if all human beings needs favor to shine on them, one needs to position oneself in order to see the favor when he comes, guess he didnt do that. hope he picks up
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP
BTW, I started ssex outside marriage when I discovered that my wife whom I didn't sleep with until the night of our wedding has a very low sex drive. While it is very normal for me to do like 5 rounds a day, it is a very big problem for her to meet up with this even in a week & I am not exagerrating here. The only option left for me to keep my sanity & my marriage was to seek satisfaction outside. Imagine the men in question here whose families are abroad while they live alone here in naija. How do you expect such men to cope emotionally?
In essence, some of you single girls that are usually branded all sorts of dirty names in this kind of situation are actually nothing but innocent marriage-savers. So, follow your mind but pls don't double-date.
Best wishes

kia see lie!!!!! grin grin grin cry cry

and i dont understand the part about pls dont double date!!! shocked you have a wife and you are cheating on her in the name of charity and you are telling your partner in crime NOT TO CHEAT undecided grin

i don die!!! did you even stop to think that you are not satisfying your wife and that is why she doesnt like it with you or have a low drive, did you stop to think that the gal you dated for 3years was managing your "do" becuase of the charity undecided. straffing is not by how many rounds my oga undecided grin

wait till your wife gets a man that will satisfy her with one touch, you go see horse grin cheesy, hope you will understand the charity she will offer too.

human beings are alwys so quick to justify nonsence as long as it suits them
Romance / Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by 2shuz: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Limaoscar:

I won't condemn you, most Ladies around the World face this sort of issue too.

You will generally find most married men are nicest to pretty, innoncent/naive girls but dig a little further you will find out they have very lovely wives and will NEVER leave them to marry you . They Probably want a short-term intimacy to meet an immediate need-A sin that easily beset most of us men.

this happens to most girls especially at a certain age. These men will never marry you nor will they introduce you to any young man who might want to settle for marriage. They are very experienced in handling women and  their emotions through experiences with their wife who stood by them when they were struggling young men and WHO THEY WONT LEAVE, bliv me, and thus know what to say to you and what not to say. their family is 1st to non in their hearts even if they are in another planet. them just wan use you hold body wink.

They have also gone past the point of struggling which our young men still find  themselves in. they have gone past the level of trying to save money to buy a car, pay the house rent, furnish it bla bla bla, it is easy for them to put you in their budget

just keep you head up, they will waste your time embarassed and you might be unfortunate that the family might never visit and years will go on and your own husband will pass you by. Just hold on there, my dear. your own man will come.

Another thing is, dont get used to the attention and whatever they are offering you, infact cut it as that is what is enticing you. Most married men that date in the office are KISS & TELL people, be careful with those type
Religion / Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by 2shuz: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2011
IF I WERE YOU, I WILL USE ALL THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE SPENT ON TRYING TO DISPROOF CHRISTAINITY AND TRY TO WIN MORE SOULS INTO ISLAM. wink

DONT FIGHT FOR YOUR RELIGION IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT. INSTEAD LIVE IT!!!! THE GOD YOU CLAIM TO SERVE WHICHEVER ONE IT IS, IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR ITSELF. undecided undecided ABI NO BE SO!!! undecided

BY THE WAY>>>JESUS IS LORD grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 2shuz: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2011
HE is the reason i wake up everyday. The reason i believe the word IT IS WELL!!! HE is my all
Culture / Re: Can Someone Translate Me A Few Igbo Sentenses Into Englisch? by 2shuz: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2011
nedu210:

dialect of a town in my l.g.a tin i can help a little. Ejo mwa bu ibu. You are a bad child. Or bad child is what u are. Nwoke i shala madu melu ngulu la uwala. Man what did u say someone did to u in this world. I la akpa ike. U do strong things, but in dir case it meams u ar a bad person. M ya duluwa mma wooo. ok or yes let it be good o or let it always be good. Let me stop here 4 nw.

You must be from Enugu. its correct cos i know enugu peeps dont say the normal igbo. e.g Ajo nwa is said as Ejo nwa. but you know that saying "ejo nwa" is a form of hailing someone. It doesnt mean that you are a bad person ooooooo!!!!! shocked

when people say Ajo nwa or ejo nwa( depends on the dialect) it like when black people say e.g "this shirt is bad" it actually means this shirt is very beautiful. same thing with the first word, dont know hw else to express it , cos i use that word very often.

1 Like

Family / Re: Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. by 2shuz: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2011
Tatian:

I Thank every one of you for contributing to this topic. To the question of why we live like cat n dog , if I must be sincere I think its because I do not have a job now . But I pray to secure one soonest to the glory of God

embarassed My dear. i realy feel for you especially the "not having a job part". Parents can be the strangest people on earth sometimes. they act in funny/frustrating ways thinking its a way to push you and make you push harder so as to get the job or get married. Believe me, they really want you to get that job, meet a nice young man and leave the house  grin dont mind all this people talking about a boyfriend or a husband, if you move in with him , you will become a liability o shocked: at 26years you are not any old hag. in the world today 40years and unmariied are not old hags, i dont pray you get there sha. dont let frustration get you to settle for anything less, be it a husband or a job or even loose your relationship with your parents. You are all they have and they are all you have. All those uncles and aunts will do worse than them o!

You need them now and believe me they need you too even when they act the way they do. Pray withhout season for favor. You will get a job, but you must search for the job. Since you are in part time studies try to get a job no matter how small it pays, it gives one a sence of self worth. 26years is not old. i got married in my 30's and at that time i had learnt to live with my parents by keeping my mouth shut and being calm, sweetheart this helped me a lot in my marriage.

Manage them very well, keep your lips shut 90% of the time, the only time you can open it is when you have energy to explain anything in calm. Face your studies, graduate with a good degree cos if not you wont get a good job and you will be back to square one, pray to meet a nice man to be a husband( not all this born-troway undecided angry. then you can leave the house.

never stop praying and believing GOD for a good job and dont stop loving them.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.