Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? (18170 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by Busybody2(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
mummy3:

Thank God you said every blessed night (not Morning, Afternoon & Night)
So think of what the kids would have been eating in the morning and in the afternoon also for a balance diet.[/b]What did you expect your mumsy to feed you with in the morning? Amala, Eba, Fufu or agoyi Ewa
[b]I believe we should read through, think before we post, for it to sound reasonable

I read through the post back to front, so I don't have to think about it, you already mentioned the frostbitten weekload of frozen food preserved by the epileptic blink-and-you-miss-it power supply or have you forgotten undecided
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ok, u can use generator for power supply
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by yogun(f): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
Kudos to all the working mothers who are juggling that with raising their kids. It is a lot but lets not forget that sacrifices has to be made and these women that are giving up their time and energy so that these kids can have all that they need and also turn out well in life.

I'm seriously considering a change in career at the moment, to achieve that i may have to do some courses.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by mummy3(f): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
Busy_body:

I read through the post back to front, so I don't have to think about it, you already mentioned the frostbitten weekload of frozen food preserved by the epileptic blink-and-you-miss-it power supply or have you forgotten undecided

For the fact that am working, i dont realy on govt power supply, a generator set is supplying mepower.
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by 2shuz: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
If getting a job was as easy as buying pure water in the streets, a lot of bankers would glady chnage their jobs. Need i mention the traffic in Lagod angry shocked. and the cost of living in NIgeria. lipsrsealed

I have been a banker in lagos for the past 9years and wok on the island. I close by 5pm but the lagos traffic makes sure that i get home 3hours later angry frustrated and annoyed. Same thing with the business women who have their shops on the island and live on the mainland. What is the difference. Most families in Nigeria survive on combined income, gone are the days when only the husbands slary can take care of the homefront expenses, do you k now what house rents in lagos are cry. you will jus have a frustrated husband at home, so frustrated that he would come back home throughly tired and mentally exhausted that he would not even have the joy of going on regular everyday sex with his ever avaailable housewife undecided. As a banker, you are entitled to ask to be transfered to any part of the counntry you want, as long as thier is opening their and the chnage will favor you, we jus dont work to earn mobey who also need our sanity.

besides, gone are the days when children close school by 12 noon, 1pm or 2pm. Kids stay in school as late as 3 or 4pm. The days of free public education is gone, nobody would want thier children to attend the mordern day public schools. Can the husband alone bear this burden?!

It is not easy but we do it and any husband who doesnt understand this in this hard mordern era must be living in another planet. It is not the quantity of time you spend with your family that matter but the QUALITY OF TIME YOU SPEND with them. Traffic is one of the major problems that people suffer from, its not the banking job because banks close up at the time when the traffic is thickest.

And pls, pls, pls angry i hate it when people think that all bankers are either prostitutes or we carry sword wadding of advances from men!!! haba!!! angry angry angry. even your wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters who are not bankers have "toasters". Becuase our job entails meeting with people constantly does not mean they are always chasing us.

The answer is time management, do the best you can at the little time that you have. My mum had a restuarant when i was growing up. she leaves the house latest 4am and we dont get to see her till late in the night, sometimes we go over to her restuarant to stay. She's not a banker o! But guess what, i turned out right!!! wink grin kiss
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
2shuz:

If getting a job was as easy as buying pure water in the streets, a lot of bankers would glady chnage their jobs. Need i mention the traffic in Lagod angry shocked. and the cost of living in NIgeria. lipsrsealed

I have been a banker in lagos for the past 9years and wok on the island. I close by 5pm but the lagos traffic makes sure that i get home 3hours later angry frustrated and annoyed. Same thing with the business women who have their shops on the island and live on the mainland. What is the difference. Most families in Nigeria survive on combined income, gone are the days when only the husbands slary can take care of the homefront expenses, do you k now what house rents in lagos are cry. you will jus have a frustrated husband at home, so frustrated that he would come back home throughly tired and mentally exhausted that he would not even have the joy of going on regular everyday sex with his ever avaailable housewife undecided. As a banker, you are entitled to ask to be transfered to any part of the counntry you want, as long as thier is opening their and the chnage will favor you, we jus dont work to earn mobey who also need our sanity.

besides, gone are the days when children close school by 12 noon, 1pm or 2pm. Kids stay in school as late as 3 or 4pm. The days of free public education is gone, nobody would want thier children to attend the mordern day public schools. Can the husband alone bear this burden?!

It is not easy but we do it and any husband who doesnt understand this in this hard mordern era must be living in another planet. It is not the quantity of time you spend with your family that matter but the QUALITY OF TIME YOU SPEND with them. Traffic is one of the major problems that people suffer from, its not the banking job because banks close up at the time when the traffic is thickest.

And pls, pls, pls angry i hate it when people think that all bankers are either LovePeddlers or we carry sword wadding of advances from men!!! haba!!! angry angry angry. even your wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters who are not bankers have "toasters". Becuase our job entails meeting with people constantly does not mean they are always chasing us.
The answer is time management, do the best you can at the little time that you have. My mum had a restuarant when i was growing up. she leaves the house latest 4am and we dont get to see her till late in the night, sometimes we go over to her restuarant to stay. She's not a banker o! But guess what, i turned out right!!! wink grin kiss

Awwwww. Sorry sweetheart, it is not that all lady bankers are bad. It is just that you are like "tasty fried meat" and most big men who are bank customers are llike "thieving cats" (I have nothing against cats O). You have to agree that the combination is very dangerous+serious+volatile+flammable+volcanic (I am sure you get the picture).

I will not lie to you, when I see or hear of a female banker, a certain image is formed in my mind and it takes some effort to remove that bias. You walk into some banks and the things you see will spoil fast in the Holy Month of Ramadan. (I ain't lying).
Re: Female Bankers How Do You Cope With Your Husbands? by 2shuz: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
grin I know jare, d thing dey pain me jare! My husband didn't want to ask me out in the 1st place cos he had that notion too. My own is even complicated, I am hawt and I am a marketer, lol. U will be shocked what people who have regular jobs or even house wives do, no offence to any1. Bad tomato dey always dey basket, no mean say all the tomato bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / How Did You Handle Debtors Without Turning To Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.