Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

2sign's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sign's Profile / 2sign's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
genius43:

Redmi Note 11 or Poco M4 pro
Thank you
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
genius43:

Brand new
Brand new or used?
New
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
genius43:

You won't get above Android 14 with luck on Redmi Note 11 so what is the fuss.

The speaker of the Redmi Note 11 is just a tad ahead. The stereo speakers on the RN11 is not 2 full blown speakers like the RN10 Pro or 11 Pro so it is just a tad ahead of the 9 Pro.

But with most persons using headphones that is just apples and oranges.

Still I will pick the RN9 Pro over the RN11.

If it is RN10 Pro or RN 11 Pro vs RN9 pro that is when you have a case.
Please with budget of 120-150k which Xiaomi phone would you recommend?
Technology Market / Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by 2sign: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Please is there any Redmi airdots seller here?
Technology Market / Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by 2sign: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much for Redmi note 8 pro screen? Plus, any credible phone repairer to change it in Lagos and price?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good day, please anyone knows the amount to change Redmi note 8 pro screen at Raya Ikeja?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day everyone, please does anyone have an idea of how much it'd cost to fix the screen of Redmi note 8 pro at Raya Ikeja?
Technology Market / Re: Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates by 2sign: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please, what's your WhatsApp contact?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good day everyone, please does anyone know the name of a reputable person that does shipping from China to 9ja?
Technology Market / Re: The Xiaomi Thread Store by 2sign: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Anyone with redmi note 3 pro battery here?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=genius43 post=88939755]

USB cable - Baseus
Charger - ZMI, Floveme, Celbro, Baseus. Make sure you buy at least an 18W charger

As for the cord and charger you can buy from Jboixxx or gidieberry at good prices and save yourself the wait.

Powerbank- Don't ship to Nigeria. Contact Macbeyland or Ifedith for your Romoss or Mi Powerbank.
Thank you
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=xoftxoul post=88939641]
Thank you.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Good day everyone, please can anyone help me with a good the name of a good USB cord, charger and powerbank I can get for my RN8 Pro especially from Aliexpress.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anyone knows if redmi note 8 pro covers glo 4g?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Mine has that too, u see is just 3 or 4 apps that shows there, do I gather it there myself?
Yes, you can move other apps there. I did for the apps I rarely used. I also moved my games to the games section.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Thank you, like normally, apps icon to click and get all your Android and pre-installed apps.

It only shows the other option which u swing to right.

Does ur phone run on Mi11?
Mine came with this and I'm on MIUI 11

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

That's the only one working, thought I will get to see apps collection icon, not from the one in settings. Nawa

Hope I don't miss out on the essential apps.

My note 8 pro came in on the Mi10, do u know if the 8 pro will get Mi11?
My note 8 pro got MIUI 11 notification, less than 30mins after I put it on.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:
Please how do I click to get my app section on note 8 pro. I have tried everything, am new to xiaomi layout
I don't understand the question and I use the same phone
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
vower:
People of xiaomi thread I have come again,done using the mi8 see, exchanged with my bro oppo a9 2020 which is trash and I can't cope,I miss my oled screen and powerful snapdragon 710 processor,now I'm looking to buy redmi k20 but the only shipping method I'm seeing in AliExpress is through DHL,my question now is,will custom hold my phone if I order it through DHL,and since it's through DHL how long will it take to get to me
Check Xiaomi retail store. It's Aliexpress standard shipping there.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
vower:
People of xiaomi thread I have come again,done using the mi8 see, exchanged with my bro oppo a9 2020 which is trash and I can't cope,I miss my oled screen and powerful snapdragon 710 processor,now I'm looking to buy redmi k20 but the only shipping method I'm seeing in AliExpress is through DHL,my question now is,will custom hold my phone if I order it through DHL,and since it's through DHL how long will it take to get to me
Try another store.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Newbie5050:

Hahahaha so funny how u think that someone who has been on this thread for so long, dont know the difference between note 8 and its senior sister 8pro. I saw Grey color but I preferred white one.
Why they are responding to you is because you posted a picture of you holding the note 8 and was talking about the note 8 pro.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=aezenkwu post=84687073]Hello good evening All.

I bought a Redmi note 7 from Jumia for my sister.
Chat with Xiaomi Nigeria on twitter, narrate your issue to them and find out what they'd say.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
aezenkwu:
Hello good evening All.

I bought a Redmi note 7 from Jumia for my sister.
At a time the phone got a problem on screen calibration and she took it to Raya and they asked her for IMEI and she provided.

Right now they asked if we have the receipt which we provided and they said they cover the Jumia warranty.

What is happening here? Does it mean when you buy a phone from Jumia and it develops a problem that there is no need to take it, Raya or people buy phones from Jumia don't have a warranty on it. It's sad today and I nearly cried out loud today.

Pls if you guys should assist me and talk to Raya in Abuja so they repair my sister's phone cos we don't have about 22k they called to change the screen. Or help me and suggest a better option for this. Thanks so much for your concern .
Is the receipt available?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2019
awoo47:
pls, will i pay additional custom duty on the phone
Not everytime, you might and you might not. Na luck. Received last week and only paid 5h.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
talut:
I dunno if anyone knows if redmi note 8 pro is available in Ibadan. I've called Raya store's number gotten via Google. I was connected to their store in Lagos, the person I spoke to was almost replying with there is nothing like Xiaomi before finally saying they should have in Ibadan so I'm sceptical. I'm not very close to their in Ibadan but it's somewhere I can get to. Anyone have an idea?
Try pointek, that's if they have ibidan.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zyzman:
Guys please what's up with the MIUI 11 update on the Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Is there any bugs observed on it lately? Does the battery drain faster ?

Guys please answer me
Well for me sha, no.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyflyair:

congrats to you! Any custom fees attached?
No, just 5h post office charge. Thanks

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Redmi note 8 pro that i purchased on 11/11 just arrived.

5 Likes

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
FluidQueen:
Please does anyone know where the note 8 128GB variant can be bought? It seems to be unavailable at stores around Nigeria.
I think it's finally in stores in Nigeria, cos Xiaomi Nigeria just responded to my message and said it's now available.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Finally had to settle for the RN8 pro via 11/11. Hopefully I get it soon and custom eye blind for my parcel.

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Odunharry:

Nice phone got mine today too 4/128 gig though . The fone fine sha
Where did you get that 128gb from?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
11-11 here I come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.