Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9184710 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Elslim:

Which S5

Infinix S5

The display on that is a bit crispy tho

This looks washed,maybe it's the photos tho

They shouldn't release this at all

It looks like they have started cutting corners to increase profit.

Since they employed the heavily criticised MTK processors on their device. Its just my opinion tho

Not even an SD SOC can justify this device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
KngGezy:

Infinix S5

The display on that is a bit crispy tho

This looks washed,maybe it's the photos tho

They shouldn't release this at all

It looks like they have started cutting corners to increase profit.

Since they employed the heavily criticised MTK processors on their device. Its just my opinion tho

Not even an SD SOC can justify this device.

Are you for real

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
I just tried something now and I dey surprised.
My Redmi 5 plus battery got spoilt and I removed it this afternoon.
Nepa bring like this evening, I just say make I plug am without the battery to see if e go recognise charger.
Boom, it recognised it and I even power ON my phone. Using it without battery grin grin
Thought na only laptop fit do this kind thing oo. shocked shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emisco1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mckandre:
fine brothers beside holy ghost
tnx bro. don't know if you know their selling price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
TrebleChamp:
Just joined the redmi family with the gorgeous redmi 8 4gb/64gb, it got even more gorgeous after i updated to miui 11. Sweet device i have to say, i can only imagine the experience of using a high end Xiaomi Smartphone. Any help on useful apps to install would be appreciated..

Bro, can u pls just highlight some of the wonderful features after updating to miui 11.. like battery SOT, performance etc.. thanks... I am thinking of updating mine 2mr with church WiFi... God help us oh. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

Bro, can u pls just highlight some of the wonderful features after updating to miui 11.. like battery SOT, performance etc.. thanks... I am thinking of updating mine 2mr with church WiFi... God help us oh. Lol

Lols. U won use church wifi update your phone. But church internet access should be for evangelism research and spiritual education na. grin you are misusing your priviledge.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2019
KngGezy:

Why dont you report the moniker for breaking one of the rules. Since I have been the one to break most

Maybe for insults?
Or Derailing?
Or Hate speech?

Ohh all these are things done by monikers like yours. I dont report if not most duplicate monikers would have spent an eternity in ban land
I remembered telling you to goan find long bench n sit down.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chriswazo(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Please how do I click to get my app section on note 8 pro. I have tried everything, am new to xiaomi layout
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Abeg guys am new to any xiaomi phone. I have not used any of it before. I want to buy the redmi 8a to start with. I want to know if it is okay to get it. I planning to buy it next week Tuesday. That's just my budget. It is a good phone and can I play good games with it? Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2019
How do I disable this ads?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

Apostle must hear of this

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2019
jboixxx:
My point exactly. I've noticed the gen ish long time ago during the days of xpressMusic, BlackBerry and same with my RN4. I don't use PB! I can say it's on this thread I started hearing much about PB.

Anyways, maybe na me no sabi how to use gen charge phones well.

Your observation is on point.

Osyxcel:

Try using standard 5V port on the powerbank (if you've been using quick charge port) and see if there's a difference.

Thanks but I got no power supply issues, just stating my observation over the years with regards to charging of phones generally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2019
I downloaded Miui 11 manually on my RN7. I tried flashing it manually after moving it to downloaded_rom, but there is no option for choosing the package.
Cc: Gptech, grandmufti, genius43, jboixxx et al

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2019
toppzzyy:

Nokia X6 is good, you can check for other android one phones.
Run from X6 if you don't want to be changing charging port every 2 months

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

nothing new joor.. Just like the old miui 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Xtianvic:
I downloaded Miui 11 manually on my RN7. I tried flashing it manually after moving it to downloaded_rom, but there is no option for choosing the package.
Cc: Gptech, grandmufti, genius43, jboixxx et al
tap on miui 10 logo ten times it will bring out more options
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:
Please how do I click to get my app section on note 8 pro. I have tried everything, am new to xiaomi layout
click on settings and go to manage app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2019
peteregwu:
Abeg guys am new to any xiaomi phone. I have not used any of it before. I want to buy the redmi 8a to start with. I want to know if it is okay to get it. I planning to buy it next week Tuesday. That's just my budget. It is a good phone and can I play good games with it? Thanks!
honestly don't really believe some crap u read here it will play your games smoothly without lagging... I was using Redmi 4x before Nd I could play PES 2019,EA Football without lag...but the Processor of Redmi 8a is better than the Redmi 4x... If u say that here one mumuu person will still argue with u...
Forgetting that Low range phones for Xiaomi is what Huawei call Midrange among there products

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Newbie5050:

And when do we expect to see it in nigerian market
It might take 1-3 months.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:32am On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

Well i was on miui 10 for 3 days cos i bought the device on wednesday, i did notice that miui 11 UI is more beautiful, touch screen respond faster, battery SOT is the same as on miui 10 so far. Update yours and see the difference.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Oyeleye101:
Nepa bring like this evening, I just say make I plug am without the battery to see if e go recognise charger.
Boom, it recognised it and I even power ON my phone. Using it without battery grin grin

This is not a new thing and not only laptop do such. even those features phones dey do am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Oyeleye101:

Is it a good thing or bad thing

Its great though at least you can recover important data without having to necessarily buy a new battery

Thumbs up to Xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

Hmmm

I do hope they put it off today grin

No MUI11 for you grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Xtianvic:
Cc: Gpt.ech, grand.mufti, gen.ius43, jb.oixxx et al
You've been adequately guided by my oga kallmemrb.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jephz(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2019
chuksp09:
wink
abeg sir .name of your font...icon pack and theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jephz(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2019
toppzzyy:

Nokia X6 is good, you can check for other android one phones.
did u say x6?? ah....my own was even the 6.1plus...i bought it 87500 then....the most nonsense phone I don use..... ba3 zero...come still join charging port wahala...make me.hate nokia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Chriswazo:
I don't understand the question and I use the same phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
tap on miui 10 logo ten times it will bring out more options
thanks.

This is what is shows. Hope i downloaded the right rom. Phobe is RN7.

Gptech genuis43, et all

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2019
fibo. nacci2526:
Couple of band 4 at a give away price, check store thread.

Is dis an advert?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Xtianvic:
thanks.

This is what is shows. Hope i downloaded the right rom. Phobe is RN7.

Gptech genuis43, et all
that's the wrong rom.... U didn't download the official one for ya phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2019
kallmemrB:
that's the wrong rom.... U didn't download the official one for ya phone
Its the correct rom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.