Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301153 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7134) (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gideonak: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning, please are orders placed on AliExpress still being delivered to naija during this period of Corona?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2020
drjprince:
generally WhatsApp deteriorates video and photo quality alot
Not just redmi note 8 pro but any phone, so I don't think you should expect stock photo and video quality from WhatsApp, just do it in a lit environment
Thanks sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
jboixxx:
Answered.
Yea. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
ameezy:

How do I get this for my note 8 sad
1.Is ur phone bootloader unlocked?
2.Do you v a custom recovery like TWRP install?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Of course yes.. we are saying the samething. If the phone is launched on Wednesday.. Lagosians can not get it till after May 4, lock down
and from Wednesday till Monday is how many days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Please how safe it is to buy from Alibaba.
I mean buying electronics like Fridge . Saw some good fridges there with cheaper price .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AududuNine11: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Ejiphill09:

Thanks Boss... Can't wait!

E be like say we plenty weh dey wait o... grin

From an economic point of view, the phone should be cheaper to drive more sales when compared to it's predecessors... I may be wrong cha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whitehandy: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning. Please does anybody know what I need to do on my Redmi note 7 phone as the front camera used for selfie stopped working. It reads error when I try using it. I had to restart it over and over but never resolved. The opposite camera still works.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Good day everyone, please can anyone help me with a good the name of a good USB cord, charger and powerbank I can get for my RN8 Pro especially from Aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Biafrareform:
I mean buying electronics like Fridge . Saw some good fridges there with cheaper price .

the delivery cost will probably be more than enough to buy two fridges
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2020
abdsamad:

the delivery cost will probably be more than enough to buy two fridges

Getting spare parts for such fridge should be another consideration.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Biafrareform:

The charge per kg nko?

Abi the fridge get snow inside? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2020
2sign:
Good day everyone, please can anyone help me with a good the name of a good USB cord, charger and powerbank I can get for my RN8 Pro especially from Aliexpress.
Why go that far when there are resellers who'd deliver them to you in days as opposed to weeks (of seldom uncertainty) from AliExpress

chargers
Topk 18/23W
Essanger

power banks
REDMI 20'000mah
Romoss 30,000mah
Romoss Sense 6+20000mah
Romoss SW20 Pro 20000mah

USB
KUULAA 3A USB type C
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Whitehandy:
Good morning. Please does anybody know what I need to do on my Redmi note 7 phone as the front camera used for selfie stopped working. It reads error when I try using it. I had to restart it over and over but never resolved. The opposite camera still works.

Clear cache/ data of camera app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
2sign:

USB cable - Baseus
Charger - ZMI, Floveme, Celbro, Baseus. Make sure you buy at least an 18W charger

As for the cord and charger you can buy from Jboixxx or gidieberry at good prices and save yourself the wait.

Powerbank- Don't ship to Nigeria. Contact Macbeyland or Ifedith for your Romoss or Mi Powerbank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2020
gideonak:
Good morning, please are orders placed on AliExpress still being delivered to naija during this period of Corona?
Yes if you choose DHL for shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whitehandy: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

Clear cache/ data of camera app

Thank you.

Tried it but the front camera (for selfie) still not working. Still replying me that the camera cannot connect. Have several times switched the phone off and on but still not restored. Is there anything else I can do to restore it? Though back camera still works normally.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Whitehandy:

Thank you.

Tried it but the front camera (for selfie) still not working. Still replying me that the camera cannot connect. Have several times switched the phone off and on but still not restored. Is there anything else I can do to restore it? Though back camera still works normally.
Thanks
Had a fall or hit? You'll likely need to open it and check the connector or consider buying a replacement camera module.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
all these new new phones re heavy gannnn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2020
My redmi note 7 speaker suddenly began cracking like it's broken. I can't remember the phone slipping from my fingers.

The speaker isn't really good again like it used to be. Is there any solution to this? I'd gladly appreciate a response.

Thank you!

Modified.

Everything is working perfectly fine now. I cleaned the speakers with a toothbrush. I read it from a post someone made here long time ago. My phone's good again!

Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whitehandy: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
jboixxx:
Had a fall or hit? You'll likely need to open it and check the connector or consider buying a replacement camera module.

Had a fall.
Will follow up on your guide.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
Shegun010:

What's the name of your theme bruh?

Name is Item Putih
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ameezy(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
busuyi44:

1.Is ur phone bootloader unlocked?
2.Do you v a custom recovery like TWRP install?
Yeah bootloader is unlocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Danielbobosky:
My redmi note 7 speaker suddenly began cracking like it's broken. I can't remember the phone slipping from my fingers.

The speaker isn't really good again like it used to be. Is there any solution to this? I'd gladly appreciate a response.

Thank you!

Blow air into the speaker or clear the speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZpgp7DsFM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
ameezy:

Yeah bootloader is unlocked

TWRP or Orange fox Recovery install??
Contact gidieberry for the Miroom download link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
genius43:

Blow air into the speaker or clear the speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZpgp7DsFM

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Danielbobosky:

Thank you!

Modified.

Everything is working perfectly fine now. I cleaned the speakers with a toothbrush. I read it from a post someone made here long time ago. My phone's good again!

Thank you all.
was about to tell you this because i had the same issue and cleaning the speaker was what solved it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2020
waiting till Xiaomi launches above 7 inches phone. so I can upgrade my mi max 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
my front camera poor die.. any solutions to it.
also videos during WhatsApp call..
mi max 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
waiting till Xiaomi launches above 7 inches phone. so I can upgrade my mi max 3
You can always buy a Mi Pad...not a phone but it's above 7 inches
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
festwiz:
You can always buy a Mi Pad...not a phone but it's above 7 inches

perhaps i would stick to mi max 3 then. love the big screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kykyblaze(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
RN8 74k
RN8 Pro 97k

Base versions.

Am having this feeling that RN9S will be above 75k

Jumia Global now sells RN9S for 75k - 80k. Then it was 68k - 71k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7134) (7135) (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Creamyjossy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.