Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

2tangle123's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tangle123's Profile / 2tangle123's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Which Kind New NL Font Be This? by 2tangle123(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dear Nairaland, kindly help reset the fonts /Colour of the forum. This is not so good for the eyes.. Thanks.

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by 2tangle123(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2022
you have so much to worry about for things will never be thesame again.
Politics / Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 2tangle123(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..

What’s the meaning of this
Business / Re: Insurance Industry Improves On Claims Payment – Nia by 2tangle123(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Indeed... God protects but insurance compensates for unforseen loses. Let people be aware of this..

Infact, do people still insure their properties in Nigeria?.... most of them prefer to use stickers of their church on the front and back of their cars as insurance, while some will put big bible on their dashboard and hang rosary inside the car too...

When you go their house, na that one funny pass sef... you might even see the real cross of Calvary at their doorposts.
wink angry angry[center][/center] angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by 2tangle123(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Since I realise that Churches are business centres I quit, am a Christian now, I stopped practicing Churchianity, I also stopped listening to sermons that begins from the Bible and end in your wallet.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief by 2tangle123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, they need to allow skirts, to help members from deeper life, eckankar, ogboni and some witches that like wearing skirts to fly.

But na when she won jump rope, the skirt come fall, she go explain the situation to baba God, because she would become the center of attraction sharp sharp.

Hahahahahahaha
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What's The Weirdest Question You Have Ever Been Asked In An Interview by 2tangle123(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
dexterush:
Nice lesson learnt, but wat do u want to use the lik for?u wan use am drink garri?? undecided
lol...Weird question and you gave a weird answer..
Politics / Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by 2tangle123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
teskyg: National Mirror,taking over from Leadership,Premium,Punch,the Nation??Tambuwal ni.So na only Yoruba and Fulanii fit to rule this Country right?We go see.

This has been the plan of Buhari & Tinunbu..Tambuwal & Oluremi Tinunbu for 2015...I just dey Laff.
Romance / Re: Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? by 2tangle123(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
unuane1: A man is expected to fend for himself and his family, but circumstances may force a man to consider doing away with the norm. For instance, in some cultures, it is considered wrong for a man to live in a house built by his in-laws. However, some people think it is not a big deal; besides, circumstances may require in-laws to lend a helping hand to their daughter’s family.
What is you take or opinion on this. Is it right for a man to live in a house built by his in-laws?
In actual fact, there is nothing wrong with living in a house built by your inlaw..What is wrong is your thought, Ego, culture & Tradition..Pls take note.
Politics / Re: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 by 2tangle123(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Røtten_egg: I'm impressed, never knew an aboki man could be so fluent.....
oh yes, Za Aboki man is bery pluent and skilpull with za English language..lol

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus by 2tangle123(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Spartacus is a spectacular Epic movie, Reknown for it's combination of Enlish words and memorable quotes..I remember this favourite quote from Doctore " A woman, a very delicate creature, at the best of times they driven by passions that are unknown to the men that put their trust in them"..It a great movie any day except for it's over nudity that has led many to masturbation and homosexuality (-tive)..I can't wait to see "game of thrones"
Career / Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by 2tangle123(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2013
simply visit our oga @ the top official website for more info on both banks..ww.nsdc
Health / Re: It’s World Kidney Day: Protect Your Kidneys by 2tangle123(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2013
For more info on Kidney visit our oga @ the top website ww.kidney thats it..lol
Business / Re: CBN Returns N5bn Illegal Bank Charges To Customers by 2tangle123(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
mrkels: 2billions should be from zenith bank. Useless thieves, always beeping my phone with alerts upon alerts. I once emptied on account with them and left 2k inside, within 3 months, my remaining balance was 43naira. Just imagine?
Abeg, when CBN go refund our money for Wonderbank
Islam for Muslims / Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by 2tangle123(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Confirm wink
Nooo! I don't think resisting deportation will be enough, I guess they should also start up demonstrations in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto e.t.c..Animals.
Religion / Re: Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? by 2tangle123(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2012
2864: Which Church will you advice a new convert to attend ? Celestial Church, Cherubim and Seraphim ? Christ Embassy ?...The Redeemed , Mountain Of Fire ? ..... AND WHY ?
For a new convert, I think Deeper life or Assemblies of God Church will..The convert can get solid foundational teaching from this Churches, that can make them identify false teachers in the future.
Romance / Re: Confessions Of A Married Woman by 2tangle123(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Too Good to be true..Some truth are beter left untold..This is one.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.