Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (78355 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by 2tangle123(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..

What’s the meaning of this
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dicktion:
Am I the only one who thinks this 5G sh!t may induce WW3 if not maneuvered properly

U are the only one.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ten06(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino should know that this is not Nigeria politics and should leave this issue for scientists to handle, it is not enough to spread information that you can't substantiate

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by olaric(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Show me just one good pastor or rather just one Christian and I will give you a million Naira.

I leave that to God. It's not in my position to judge one pastor better than the other. When that time comes, the fake shall be separated from the original.

So unfortunate that people these days are acting like pastors are our biggest problem.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
BreconHills:

A Nigerian senator is a servant of those who vote for him. How dare you call a member of civil society a riff-raff. On what basis? Why does money intimidate people like this?

What is the meaning of illiterate?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nwaonyishi69: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino, you be my guy. But, those ain't any foreign people calling ya. They must be Bello boys angry that you are still relevant. The 5gig story is not full proof. God is with believers and able to deliver them.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mr Wolgrace who stopped u From Preaching the Unfanatical Gospel?

I Stand By Every word of the Gospel I dish out Here.

I am Totally and Confindently Unapologetic to anyone under on the Face of the Earth.

I urge you to stop availing yourself to the devil to use..

Your Abundance of Ignorance should not be a blockage to others!!

I do not need your Approval or that of anybody on the Gospel Message of my FATHER!

May u not be a tool in the hands of Devil in JESUS NAME

Don't paint your arrogant method of approach with the gospel of Christ, reason you feel unapologetic in your ignorant method of fanatic preaching. You are still warned not to use GOD's name and image-son in vain, as you are warned never to add or take out from what He says to avoid being cursed eternally. Cease to tell people that God sent the virus to confuse and punish the world which might cost your soul. YOU ARE WARNED! Humbly admit and ammend. Jesus Christ loves you!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by wyqay: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fat lies angry grin
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by vineyardfarms: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
Can you as well make public the phone #'s as back up to your claims? Have you conducted a research on 5G? What mordem does the West use?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by skyfather09(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
rusher14:
Mtcheew.
Attention seeker.
very annoying thing...

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Eclement(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mr Dino Sir..

Since you're hellbent on exposing those cohorts behind this "evil agenda", I think this should be a good boost for you..

Publish these numbers for the whole world to see..., then we can file a lawsuit to stop them..

How about that?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Brightest04(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Big lie! Just trying to paint yourself a saint and important for those simple minded
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by citygarden(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is not is fault, is the people giving him attention. Useless man
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by canDy4eva(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!

Seconded...

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
He said that to his gullible follower, who he can palm feeds like toddler
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kulikulitapa: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Devops:
This Guy na Circus Clown. Ah swear.
Who called you?? If the powers that decides the affairs of men on earth when it comes to 5G technology are looking for who to call or threaten, it will be a circus clown like Dino. grin.

Your words hold no water man, you are not even an influencer. Seems you rate yourself too much.
As if your words will have any effect on any new world order, due for execution.
Foreign call kill you there.
Nna nekwa this clown grin

You made me laugh so much with this your funny and sensible comment !

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Hardestknock55: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man is a disgrace! When a country continue to parade dullard in power, that's the kind results you get. "Empty heads". They know nothing but to display illicit wealth.

I wonder how these set of clowns get degree in the university.

If you don't understand how 5G works, why don't he ask the professionals.

Based on my Physics understanding, I agree with MrPhysics, who took time to explain to lame man 5G and its effects......Pls read below....

went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy.

I am a graduate student of Nuclear Engineering. And in one of our course called Interaction of Radiation with Matter, we discussed everything about ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
Therefore, for tissues/matter consisting of Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (Which the human body fall under), radiations are considered as ionizing radiation if their energy is greater >> 12.4 eV (electron volt). The wavelength of such photon is 0.1um (micro meter). .

Using the relationship between energy and frequency, E = hf, I made a quick calculation and realized that the wavelength of such radiation must be 100nm (0.1um) and the frequency (Hz) is to the order of 3 x 10^15 hertz. We do know that the frequency of a 5G network (5 Giga hertz - 95 Giga hertz) and discovered that it's frequency is of the order of 10^9 hertz. which is million times lower than what is considered as ionizing. It therefore means that photons from a 5G network can never ionize the human body.

We know all these because to excite the electron from the ground state of a hydrogen atom to the first excitation state, you must have an energy of 13.6 eV. If you check the energy of a 5G wave, you will see it is approximately 0.00002 eV which is a million times lower than the fundamental energy of ionizing radiation.

Some persons have also linked it to cause cancer and the rest, this is not true. Of course there are two effects of radiations which is stochastic and deterministic effect. Deterministic effect occurs instantly and severity increases with radiation dose where as stochastic effect does not occur instantly but will take time to manifest.

Let me point out that, those who survived the Hiroshima and Nagazaki bomb blast and were followed in a study called Cohort Study, out of over 100k followed person, only about 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested about 50 years after the incident. Remember these people took many grays of highly ionizing radiations.

Whenever you take flight from a particular place to another, you have absorbed more ionizing radiations that someone living 20km from a nuclear power plant. When you take 1-9 cigarettes a day, you take same risk as someone who took a dose of 3.4Sv from a bomb blast.

To end it, 5G network is not an ionizing radiation, and poses no harm to the body, well not anyone that has been experience now. It will take many years for one to experience any such effect (Which to me is not possible). Some of us have done X-rays, if only you knew you stood against an ionizing radiation, and yet still healthy, you won't be talking about 5G network.

The words of MrPhysics.

In conclusion,
Friends, don't be deceived, nothing to worry about!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Baroba(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a daft idiiot
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by danteg(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
this man is extraordinarily stupid.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

A Pastor who for many years has depended on "the internet of things" to reach millions world wide...at 2G, 3G, 4G now believes 5G is demonic.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by uche393: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
They no longer talk about illuminati and Church of satan now Na 5g . An average Christian is just full of fear,Las las na them go use am pass .
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ryocaj(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
So many exposés.. I no even know Wetin 2 believe again.. I no even dey believe anything even if I dey there Wen d thing happen..
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
I no complain..na u come my lane..if you like carry mat and continue quoting me..I no quote u first
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by karnap(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.
when they launched the antenna in UK bird's started dying, but they don't feels anything about,in Wuhan where the virus started,there is a source which says China know its dangerous to mankind but they wanted to test it in Wuhan in case something happened, they wil say its the virus that is killing peoples, and that's exactly what happens, the doctor who came out to say something important got killed, Chinese people created the virus, its something they wants to use it decrease the targeted world population, but its like a spiritual worlds plan not something me and you will understand it.
it's my opinion.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Roycemadeit(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Of course, we have been hearing of the end-time since time immemorial, infact Jesus said. "This generation will not pass until all these things take place." Well, that was the people who lived a score-centuries ago.

And again acording to the last book of the bible, it says the world would come to an end when there was one-world government, that the Anti-christ wouldn't be unveiled until the rapture, which would happen three and half years after his reign of peace, harmony and plenty. The world is not yet there, so nothing like rapture if you go by what the Revelation says.

The only thing I want to understand is, those people who created the 5g and even those who install it, are they immuned against its radiation?
Is it not as deadly to us as to them?

If it was one of the New World Order's plans to reduce world population don't you think they would focus more China's 1.4 billion people?

It's understandable why we love to be free in doing whatever, nobody wants to be monitored, but because of our selfishness I think it's good.

*Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong in having a chip, it would solve crime for one, guarantee security.*

And our world, with the aide of AI, would be a better place.

With AI, religion would gradually disappear.
l await to see some lengthy conspiracy theory on Artificial Intelligence being the Anti-Christ �✌�
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nigeriapen(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Valkrie: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

Guy even your church and pastors especially these fake once with big churches are part of the.scheme..!!
Why do you think they always appear like magicians and entertainers on the pulpit putting up all kind of shows and theatrics..??

The only saviour is knowing your root and who you truely are...!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by bigheads(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino you don start again outside senate
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ikinternational: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dicktion:
Am I the only one who thinks this 5G sh!t may induce WW3 if not maneuvered properly

Yes you are
I guess since usa vs iran ww3 did not commence as some predicted

Time for another ww prediction abi
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by HIPROFILE(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense

Reno might be making his personal research and findings before he speak i trust him

bro in every rumor there may be a connection to truth just check carefully
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Radicalman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please we need an expert on this 5G thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.