Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

2theoptimist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2theoptimist's Profile / 2theoptimist's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Naughty Whatsapp Group by 2theoptimist: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by 2theoptimist: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Religion / Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by 2theoptimist: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
By the time you are 50 you will marry. Just be patient.
Health / Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by 2theoptimist: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Some people are calling doctors lazy. How dare you?. Am not a medical doctor but mhen give this guys a break. Can any of you work without being paid. For Governor Wike let him sack them sebi he has plenty doctors in his family that he can employ. The little doctors you have, you are threatening them. If they truly pay them, why should they strike. Nigeria is the only country where I doctors and lecturers strike. These people are key to our lives. What a sad situation we find ourselves.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money by 2theoptimist: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2021
He his comparing himself with Davido. I sorry for him. Davido met money @ home. Zubby Micheal, You hustle for your money. Spend it wisely Zubby.
Politics / Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by 2theoptimist: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Happy birthday smooth criminal. You guys should go watch oputa panel where is chief security officer was interviewed by falana in relation to the death of mko Abiola. I rest my case.
Politics / Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis by 2theoptimist: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2021
This is result of what you get when you elect a leader out of corruption. Nothing to offer.
Politics / Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by 2theoptimist: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
All what we are running from is what will still happen. I won't say more than this. When the time comes. There will be no going back. So help us Lord.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Secret Sex Partner. by 2theoptimist: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2021
If you need a secret sex partner. Highly secret. Either online sex Or real sex. Chat me on up on whatsapp. 07035266469. Please don't call at first. I don't pick strange calls easily. Am talented on bed and I think I should be of help. I am not interested in boyfriend girlfriend relationship ooo. Am doing this for free.
Note ; Am a guy in his early 30's.
Ain't doing gay ooo.
Lagos preferably.
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 2theoptimist: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, Good morning.
Please i need a good advice. What if my school has resumed before my next interview at the embassy, What do I do?
and If they have resumed, how do I convince the VO that I will cope or meet up.
Thanks.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 2theoptimist: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
I was denied yesterday. The stress was just too much. My interview was 7: 15 am, I got there 7 11 am. Then paid 1k to have my phone kept for me. After the whole screening. I was about to get interviewed, i was keeping a smiling face at first then it got to my turn then my heart started beating.
I was interviewed in windows 3 by a white man not to old. in his fifty's.
VO: Why do you want to study?
ME: My company has recently advised me to improve my cv to get promoted.
VO: How did you hear about the school?
ME: My project supervisor during first degree advised me to further my studies in the school. His brother finished from there.
I also did my own research and found out they have a curriculum that fits into my line of interest.
(paused a bit and was typing very fast like a machine)
VO: Have you traveled before?
ME: No, i have had not had any reason to, my education in taking out for the first time.
VO: Are you married?
ME; No
VO; Do you have children?
ME : No
VO: Who is your sponsor?
ME : My dad
VO: What does he do?
ME: He is a private successful business man and he imports equipment into Nigeria and he is also a private contractor.
(typing very fast.)
Then the breaking news.Am sorry can not approve your visa now. blue paper. i just left feeling bad. am sure he saw it in my face.
Where did I miss it.
Please guys advise. Am scared ooooo

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 2theoptimist: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
i was denied yesterday. i have been following this platform since September 2017. but this is my first time of writing.
After i was denied i wanted to faint. i dd not get myself at all. 64k just gone like that, and I was so close. The guy in my front was given. Although yesterday was my first time.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.