Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

2thpick's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2thpick's Profile / 2thpick's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by 2thpick: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
See

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by 2thpick: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can we immortalize this thread
Nairaland / General / Re: New Strategy Of Ritualist / Scammers by 2thpick: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Your story sounds like an incoherent banter. Next time pls mind your tenses, grammer and spellings so that your story would actually make sense. Just my 2 cents.
.....so that your story would Actually make sense .
you could have made your point without feeling "lifted"
Nairaland / General / Re: New Strategy Of Ritualist / Scammers by 2thpick: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Amen o. But we also have to be careful. We are not better than those who are dead. Its grace and we also have to be watchful.
Nairaland / General / New Strategy Of Ritualist / Scammers by 2thpick: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2015
I believed I have stayed in Lag well enough not to be scammed by some scripted act and I was of the thought that only the "Awoof" inclined mind fall victim of such act. This is my experience and I'm willing to share it with you all so you don't fall victim.

I can't say for sure - this approach is new, but its different from other stories I have heard and its so believable and you don't have to be greedy to be a victim.

So it happened that I followed my babe to Ikorodu for her facials. I had to leave her and return to lekki (public Transport ). As you will bear me witness - you can spend twice as normal fare on transportation due to ignorance. so I decided to ask a guy ( let's call him muheed) just like an average Legosian, he was excited to illustrate to me -a means back home and he was about done when another guy popped up (say Tunde) he asked how he could locate a person then a place and mentioned he had in his posession an item (not my business) only for muheed to shut him up and described him a place.

Muheed turned to me and concluded matters, I thanked him and he said to me- that guy (Tunde) has in his possession " isu pupa (yellow yam)" which is a highly priced item in the practice of herbal medicine (I don't patronize so I wouldn't know ) and that if he keeps asking people the Agberos will collect the iteam from him. Me - eeyaah.

Muheed suggested we tell him not to tell no one and at least accompany him (I'm sporty in body + military training) I felt he needed me so we accompanied him.

So I got to know Tunde was suppose to meet someone for the trade of the item. Muheed suggested we help him so he does not get cheated now I got uninterested Tunde offered to give us some percentage. Muheed said no and I also do not need his money.... Moved by muheed's act of "good fella" I tried to do "my bit" by meeting the third guy. But suspicion raged my mind and from far I sized up the third guy and decided not to go into any place with the Trio because I was sure I could handle them all physically.

So we met the third guy by his car, setting out ... Then chilled to listen to us, he called himself baba something .
He was excited we had in our possession "the precious item" moheed told the third guy we are siblings (so Tunde won't be cheated)

This Baba something started with "spiritual seeings" and said all sort about these guys but I was not interested about what he said about me. I told him I'm a christian, we are one - his response.
Then it was "spiritually revealed" to him we were not siblings and the duo fret in fear that he's as powerful as rumoured.
Now with him incartating I felt so uncomfortable. It was strange I have only heard such in movies and it so against my faith. So I opened the car . by now he was asking us to bring out every money and phones on us and step on it with our left leg. I told em bye then Tunde told me I shouldn't go that I could run mad (how did he know is he not suppose to be a stranger ni?)

I opened the car and left, the baba something followed me and gave me his n0 that I should call him when I get home he has a message for me ......

Sorry guys I would have love to see the end so to tell you all, but maybe angels will be the ones listening .

Why this worked :
They didn't come to me I went to them
They had a good script
I believed nothing can happen

Why it latter flopped:
Muheed is a bad actor. He had hyper gesticulation that latter got me suspicious
Lack of props. When they wanted to test the item they had to cover it with cloth so nothing was seen
I was not particular about any money
I have Jesus. Because I heard the incartation was to hipnotise me
Sports / Re: Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun by 2thpick: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2015
rottennaija:
If this story is true, then it means he is calling to serve his personal interest "his career", not the interest of the country. If this is true, his reasons for needing the National team is enough to shut him out
"Career" is enough interest so far it pays the nation
Education / Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? by 2thpick: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
unleashit:
COMMAND SECONDARY SCHOOL, IBADAN.

FOUNDED ON A HILL IN IBADAN,
ON SEPTEMBER 29TH 1977
IS COMMAND SECONDARY SCHOOL
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRAINNING WE THE YOUTH
TO BE USEFULL TO SERVE ONE ANOTHER
TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL WE MUST WORK
FOR THIS IS OUR TIME
WORK DON'T BE LAZY
MY FRIENDS WORK
Cssi class of 2004. U?
PLAY WHEN ITS TIME TO PLAY
TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL WE MUST WORK
FOR THIS IS OUR TIME
Crime / Re: Does Ritual Money Have The CBN Governor's Signature On It by 2thpick: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol
Health / Re: Dangers Of Scraping And Eating Burnt Bottom Of Pots by 2thpick: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
The only burnt food wey no sweet name indomie. Any other .......

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: How Chelsea Stole  mikel,cech,mata,willian And Pedro From Arsenal,manu,liverpool by 2thpick: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Sometimes u make purchase not because you need it but to lower the arsenal of your opponent
Celebrities / Re: UCH Offsets Baba Sala’s Medical Bills by 2thpick: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Wish same gesture could be shown to less privilege. There are some veterans to be. Who can't afford a pea now
Religion / Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by 2thpick: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Smiles
Phones / Re: Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Google Now Launcher For Any Phone by 2thpick: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Kk
Celebrities / Re: If You Didn't Watch This Movie While You Were Young.. by 2thpick: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Cool
Politics / Re: Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper by 2thpick: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
An igbo man should take the role!!! Or is it not a service chief? ??
How does that put money in your pocket. Everything is about tribe to u. Do u think?
Romance / Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 2thpick: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

I hope he is not sexually involved with is dog lipsrsealed
Is it only sex one gets from a GF?
Education / Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by 2thpick: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a contrast
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by 2thpick: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
She needs time
Politics / Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) by 2thpick: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Health / Re: These 6 Fruits Will Help To Cleanse Your Kidney. by 2thpick: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Cucumber go always dey
Foreign Affairs / Re: Dynasty 'looms' In America As JEB BUSH Declares For 2016 Presidency by 2thpick: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2015
War ! War ! War !
Sports / Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 2thpick: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Sunnypa11:
That cocoyam plantation pitch....yeye people...Enyeama is ripe enough to retire but who will take his place....Agbim,Akpeyi or Enaholo ??
Lol
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa by 2thpick: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice point. Just that it is Mugabe

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by 2thpick: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
babestella:

See this clow.n, you should be in a circus you APC minion. You are even worse than a dullard for you to descend this low to threaten anyone on social media.
Regardless of your party of interest. What sense does it make to call someone's grand father , your president such names, were you not taught to respect elders
Politics / Re: Military Moves Command-Control Centre To Maiduguri by 2thpick: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
demelza:
grin They might decide to do it in a day so they could safely return to the warmth of their offices. grin
That's the idea
Celebrities / Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 2thpick: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
With good money u have comfort. Then u read better. It not a must he bought it

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony by 2thpick: 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
Una no sabi lie. She had something in otueke and she arrived there with Jonathan ??
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) by 2thpick: 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
Someone Someone that should have been used to trace other 29. Dey catch and beat am. Not all about that
Nairaland / General / Re: [serious]what Is The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Heard Some1 Say With Confidece? by 2thpick: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2015
My ex looked into my face and said - " I want to have your baby I know it will have the intelligence of the mother and cute eyes of the father " shoro ni yen I just wish y'all can experience what she calls intelligence
Politics / Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by 2thpick: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
swedbase:
COWARD YORUBA OBA WILL BE TEACH A BITTER LESSON AT THE ICC! HOPE HE WILL NOT BE CRYING THERE LIKE HIS BROTHER THE WEEPING GENERAL grin
Work on your English . its more critical

1 Like

Politics / Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by 2thpick: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Yorubas are visionless. Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Yorubas fight for your country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. .didn't your hero said that? You lot are lazy cowards with no vision. Your only vision is ND oil

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
Just imagine what someone assumed sane just typed . you know nothing about yorubas . and I'm sure this is not the view of every Igbo so I leave your tribe out of it and hope u gain some respect for people and a Nation
Politics / Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 2thpick: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orunto:
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Armnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harrassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.
Harassing dokubo Who has mentioned him. All we know and is talked about is missing fund. So why all this shield from his wife and supporters. Woni emo elefo o. Oni oooooh .............. (In case u no understand that. I no yab u. Ask anyone wu sabi am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.