Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (71577 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by princenation(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
What can ladies of these days offer than sex anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by vivypretty(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
A way to end things and make other guyz not to have her.there by making her stuck with him.killing two birds with one stone
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by dBard: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
sartee:
I don't know what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any sane Nigerian man who will do such .

I would..
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
So a man's girlfriend got fed up with his obsession with his dog and asked him to choose between her and the dog.

Facing the tough decision of letting one of his 2 companions go, our guy went to Craigslist and put up an advert, so as to enable him re-home one of them.

Well, from the advert below, it is obvious who he chose, and who he wanted re-homed.
grin

This is what a Woman gets when she feels her Coochie is d ultimate thing a Man desires. The Man will definitely get fed up one day and offer her up for sale like ds man...better be with a Dog dat cares dan a Woman dat nags.

There's such a thing called HE-motions and smart women work on it but foolish women feel a man should always be there for her emotionally while he can suck up to himself whenever he feels down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
MzzTega:
Lol. Yeye Man.

For the Man to have chosen the dog instead of the lady that means the woman has done him STRONG THING.
Na who women no de do 'strong thing'? embarassed

It's just that some guys act on it, whilst others let it slide.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 2thpick: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

I hope he is not sexually involved with is dog lipsrsealed
Is it only sex one gets from a GF?
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 400billionman: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some girls are trouble reloaded..
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
sartee:
I don't know what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any sane Nigerian man who will do such .
No sane Nigerian lady will make such demand.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by gamaliel121(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bit-cheese will ba mad at this...lmfao
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by mizzyboy007: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
Is he normal?

I hope he is not sexually involved with is dog lipsrsealed
miss pissy... ur brain is filled with piss.

3 Likes

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
ddeston:
Three gbosa for that guy.

How would you tell me to choose between a dog and you?

That's the height of insecurity.

Moreover you came to meet my dog with me and now you want it out.

What if we both disagree and you dump me or I dump you, that means I loosed on both sides.

#threegbosa for that guy again

That guy is immature.

Ladies are naturally teritorial and that is just their make up.They deserve undevided attention and if the guy truly loves her he would rather have a heart to heart mature discussion with her and trust me,that lady will even love the dog more than him.

Ladies are who they are and it only takes a mature mind to dexipher their complexities and acomodate them.

someone should help me tell this boy to grow up.Toddler

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Namdeenero(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Starships4u:
Oboy!!!! Had to read it three times so I can just keep laughing
Lol, I swear! Like I tell any girl who comes around, if my dog doesn't like u I can't be with u... So far he likes only 1
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by dantobi: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
I laugh
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by bukatyne(f): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:

Some ladies think they are the best things to happen to a guy.
lmagine.

The guy stabbed her through the heart and twisted the knife
Imagine having someone prefer a dog to you.
gringrin

A lady can be the best thing that happened to her guy
A guy can also be the best thing that happened to his lady.

@OP:

The girlfriend should check herself. If she is truly as the guy painted, she will keep having problems even if her next boyfriend does not have a dog.

Funny boyfriend.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by MzzTega(f): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
sweetgala:

Most serious dog owners see their dogs as thou like children's in their care. Imagine a girl asking you to rid of an innocent companion.

Yeah. she should just befriend the dog also.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by MzzTega(f): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
UncleJudax:
Na who women no de do 'strong thing'? embarassed
It's just that some guys act on it, whilst others let it slide.
grin grin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Skoopy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Crazy dude
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by braine(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is mean! LMAO!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

WOMEN ARE USELESS angry

I PREFER ANIMALS MORE THAN THEM, ESPECIALLY NAIJA WOMEN,

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS

Ode!
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by K9blunt(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
sartee:
I luv what this oyinbo are turning this world into ... I don't think there is any insane Nigerian man who will do such .
better.

It simply means the dog is loyal to a fault while the girl is just temporary because if anything happens to the guys acct she vamouses! But the dog will never leave the man untill death parts it from him.

#teamK9#

1 Like

Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
bukatyne:

A lady can be the best thing that happened to her guy
A guy can also be the best thing that happened to his lady.

@OP:

The girlfriend should check herself. If she is truly as the guy painted, she will keep having problems even if her next boyfriend does not have a dog.

Funny boyfriend.
l agree with you.

That statement was tongue-in-cheek...echoes the same scenario where some men ask their wives /girlfriends to choose between them and their career
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

WOMEN ARE USELESS angry

But some of them are good.
Don't you think so, bro?
gringrin
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

APART FROM ODE, WHICH ANY OTHER WORD YOU KNOW undecided

GO SCHOOL GO SCHOOL, YOU NO GO HEAR YOU SEE YOUR LIFE angry
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

APART FROM ODE, WHICH ANY OTHER WORD YOU KNOW undecided

GO SCHOOL GO SCHOOL, YOU NO GO HEAR
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE angry

Abi, see my life embarassed
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
But some of them are good. Don't you think so, bro? gringrin

THE GOOD ONE NA FROM 35 AND ABOVE OHH, BUT THEM GET EXPIRE DATE,
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Abi, see my life embarassed
GOOD, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT angry
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:

l agree with you.

That statement was tongue-in-cheek...echoes the same scenario where some men ask their wives /girlfriends to choose between them and their career

ok then
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Defcon1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

THE GOOD ONE NA FROM 35 AND ABOVE OHH, BUT THEM GET EXPIRE DATE,
Wow!
Are you saying you have never met a good naija girl below 35?
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by whoisuche: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

WOMEN ARE USELESS angry

Don't say that it is harsh. I know some people at times behave funny God will help us all.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by onelife97: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

That awkward moment when a beautiful girl begins to compare herself with a dog, you know something has gone wrong. At the end she lost the competition to the dog, i guess she'll need to compare herself with something lower cus this guy messed her up, making reasons why the dog is better than her. So what animal should she be compared with?
#@MINET16
maybe chicken broiler.
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 9jatatafo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Women and greed and jealousy
Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:

Wow!
Are you saying you have never met a good naija girl below 35?

I HAVE MEET, BUT THERE ARE MONEY MINDED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,

AND I HAVE THIS IDEOLOGY THAT "APART FROM MY FAMILY, I WON'T SPEND ANY MONEY ON ANY WOMAN UNLESS I AM MARRY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.