Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

2times2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2times2's Profile / 2times2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Borussia Dortmund vs PSG: UCL (1 - 0) On 1st May 2024 by 2times2(m): 7:46pm On May 01
Meanwhile some of us have envisaged a final between PSG and real Madrid
Romance / Re: I Want To Learn Yahoo And Scamming by 2times2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27
See this one, carry ur banny make Waka nah.... unto rituals level

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Traders Count Losses As Government Demolishes Shops, Houses In Ebonyi by 2times2(m): 7:39am On Apr 25
More like what bauchi state governor is doing over here☹️

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 24th April 2024 by 2times2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24
Let's see an exciting game like yesterday's
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 2times2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23
Jig5aw:
You criminal. Your days are numbered
Noted 'SAINT'
Romance / Re: 10,000 Naira Gifting by 2times2(m): 7:45am On Apr 23
guobe:
I will be gifting 10,000 naira to someone in dire need of this money.
All you have to do is sincerely tell me why this money deserves to be given to you.
Please don't drop your account number as I will select the person to be gifted .
Transfer will be made hopefully before the end of the month.
May God continue to bless everyone of us in Jesus name.
I became a father, two weeks ago. I can't even begin to explain how tough it's going...
Business / Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 2times2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22
Don't feel bad if you'll have to cheat someone a little for you to survive.

56 Likes 11 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2times2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17
So I no go hear word tomorrow
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2times2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17
Tell Man City i can not hold my piss
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2times2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17
If Madrid win this match I no go piss tomorrow

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What's Something About You That's Unusual For A Nigerian? by 2times2(m): 8:07am On Apr 12
I'm irritated by jewelries.
Rings, necklaces,beads and the likes gets me uncomfortable 🤮

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by 2times2(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30
Oya oya make I tok true.... Your writing sweet to read

3 Likes

Properties / Re: Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? by 2times2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30
No...
The best 2M can get you to, is up to overhead coast just past linter.
Romance / Re: Can You Ever Find Somelike Your Firstlove? by 2times2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jedidah,
I bleeped up😞
Romance / Re: Nigerians Are Funny Aswear, ��. Check This Out. by 2times2(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2023
lols.... you just gotta love this country 😆

1 Like

Romance / Re: Life Is No Longer Worth Living For Me by 2times2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
With all these encouragement speech, nothing remain to motivate you...
Romance / Re: See The Subject That Should Be Mandatory In School by 2times2(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2023
You no put CRK? 😴
Romance / Re: I No Go Do Again by 2times2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
odenkirk:
please and please somebody should recommend a safest and easiest way for me to go outta this cruel world im just tired the issues too much for me. i tired of wallowing in pains and abject poverty i am tired of hoping that oneday e go better.
i am just suffering like i insulted god i dont know why god hates me i dont know who casted a spell on me i am tired of sleeping and waking up in pains. i just hate anything about me i hate the place i live i hate me i hate everything just want to die. i am cursed.
I no go lie, coming here to read posts like this (yours) makes me feel better about my own condition. No reason am, person wey don die no know Wetin God do forram.
Romance / Re: Lonely At The Bottom by 2times2(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I don't even want to talk to anyone in this my broke state.

I feel like a burden even to myself.

People see me in my street and conclude that I must be very quiet.. heck some people even tag me a "pastor" because they don't see me engaging in drinking or smoking or womanising. I don't even talk to anyone in the street, occasionally Sha.

I am just angry with everything around me.

In this state of mine I don't think I will ever get married to any lady. I might be single till forever because I will be the last person to bring children into this world to suffer.

I feel very toxic right now.
Bro, we plenty for this *boat*oo. The only girl wet dey open leg for me don serve me breakfast.
Dear God I must testify

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by 2times2(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Which one be "aside boobs and ass"? ...
Maybe when I want to settle down, I will *aside* these features. For now I'm an A$$ guy.

In brainjotter's voice "make she no get sense make she just get nyash"!
Romance / Re: Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? by 2times2(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2023
If you ask me, I will say it's not even fair being a virgin in an era like this, where every single content, advert, proceedings is designed to turn you on.

3 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: How Are People Surviving? by 2times2(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
E no easy o. I go soon find gun begin mount highway walai.

17 Likes

Romance / Re: Cameroon Has The Biggest Frog In The World by 2times2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
no gree, na alien bdat... yeeessshhh
Romance / Re: How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? by 2times2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Billing and telationship are two different milestones, the guy ought to know what to do.
-Ash Daniels
Romance / Re: 15 Rounds. Is It Possible? by 2times2(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2023
wait fes,how exactly do we mark one round?
after cummin or whenever you change sex position?

1 Like

Romance / Re: 15 Rounds. Is It Possible? by 2times2(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2023
izonborn098:
Which one be 15 round again, abi u want to die, the highest i have seen with my eype is 13 round an urhobo man who bleep him woman insane.
Just take pressure bleep that bitch for like 3 to 6 hours then her mind go dey.
Babba ur eye witness get k-leg o

1 Like

Romance / 15 Rounds. Is It Possible? by 2times2(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2023
so i was with this chik yesterday, our conversation drifted to the naughty corner and she made a dumbfounding revelation -that her ex/ bleeped her *15 rounds* in a day( like back to back).
But na lie na! i sharply objected the feasibility of her claims. not sure how she marked every round, but for a guy to ejaculate fifteen times consecutively... habaa ko possible nah!

Anyways, i tried googling the attainability of this feat but wasn't satisfied with the search engine's result.
So i'm asking, 15 rounds back to back, possible or not? (make i know how many of us get mechanical divxk, cos i no fit) OR ladies a guy jammed you 15 rounds?
Nairaland / General / Re: Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike by 2times2(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2023
mhad o 🤬 very annoying
at least the slang is obsolete now😒

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore by 2times2(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2023
make pesin no hang cloth again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by 2times2(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:
What service uniforms are these two? Never seen them before.
the one on the right is immigration and the left-prison warden(not sure sha)

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by 2times2(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
why females no de reach general rank?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.