Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

2times2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2times2's Profile / 2times2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Meet Mary Nyakundi From Kisii(photo) by 2times2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nnaahh... Karashika don tire to hide

1 Like

Education / Re: Can You Help With My IT Problem? by 2times2(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Somamezee:
Let's talk on WhatsApp, 08130033008, buh it's not going to be free sha
ok sir
Education / Re: Can You Help With My IT Problem? by 2times2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop your mail
,, you lil lad., no issue on that,
gabrielgmw01@gmail.com
Education / Can You Help With My IT Problem? by 2times2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
uhmmm... my brother was supposed to go for the mandatory Industrial training, but due to some unfavourable circumstances he didn't.
The problem now is that, school is resuming next week and he is yet to get where to do his I.T which is supposed to last for 5 months(lets just say he is not going)

So the help i am soliciting for on his behalf, is how to fill out(forge) the logbook and if possible get an acceptance letter.
He is studying Electrical/ Electronics Engineering. I sincerely hope this short explanation makes sense and yes we are in dire need of logical assistance.
Romance / Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by 2times2(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2023
for me it would be HafsatUmar, there is other fulani girl that is always advertising herself on waistbeads, goes by the moniker -fadilimadaki- or sum' laidat

Ahbi na the same chiks sef😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by 2times2(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okpo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 9 Ladies Share Their Worst Sugar Daddy Experiences by 2times2(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2023
so na so this younger gender go dey tell my story when i get to 60+?

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] by 2times2(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2023
I believe say im security detail pass like this
Sports / Re: Nigeria Defeats Niger 7-0 In WAFU U20 Women's Championship. by 2times2(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2023
why are they trying so hard to look like boys
Celebrities / Re: Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday by 2times2(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
it's not in my place to say, but brown's babe no fine😶
compared to all those barbies n hoes i see in his vids...
shiiiit wat do ah knwo🙁

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Banks Get 30-day Deadline To Close Accounts Without BVN by 2times2(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2023
shirt....
how would i know if my account is bvn linked?
Food / Re: Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon by 2times2(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2023
so what does the former title holder has to say about this?
Travel / Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by 2times2(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2023
God willing, I'll be in Ebonyi next week to confirm this for myself....
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Was Peter Obi Invited By Tinubu For Presidential Inauguration by 2times2(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2023
e get luck say no be GRINGORY em type... Lolz
Politics / Re: Atiku’s Camp Raises Alarm Over Tinubu’s State Of Health, Whereabouts by 2times2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
I was arguing with my colleague that other day about tinibu's whereabout. I said he was in france, dude insisted he was In Mecca for umrah...
Romance / Re: You don't do this [ pics] by 2times2(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
I'm currently writing one
Romance / Re: Beauty Of The Nigerian Pidgin by 2times2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
LoL
Since last year, I've teaching my Hausa colleague pidgin...
😂You should hear him attempt the tone
Politics / Re: My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV by 2times2(m): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2023
This niggar no know wetin im tok o...

124 Likes 14 Shares

Romance / Re: What Year Did You Start Using Mobile Phone And What Brand? by 2times2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
My first was one Samsung flip phone like that. I can't remember the model number.
First time I brought the phone to school, I was literally worshipped by my classmates
Romance / Re: Plz Help....i No Dey Bellefull Again Ooh by 2times2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Get multivitamins(supplements). Consume after every meal. And by meal, i mean better balanced diet with enough protein and vegetable... No be to dey drink garri, con dey raise shoulder say u don chop
Politics / Re: Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures) by 2times2(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'd advice every christain to abduct a muslim name for theirselves. Islamization is about to begin. My heartfelt sympathy goes to entities in southern kaduna...
Romance / Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by 2times2(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2023
OKOATA:
Bro let me tell you a true life story, I don't really care if you are atheist but this is a real story that happened to a pastor called Kenneth Copeland in the USA. Very popular man in the ministry.

He said one day he, his wife and kids had nothing to eat. They were so hungry and no help from anywhere. With faith he instructed his wife to write on a piece of paper all they needed. From groceries to whatever they needed at home at that time.

Then he said a few moments later, someone knocked their door, she looked out through the kitchen window who knocked, they found no one and she went to check the door and found all she had written in the paper was brought to her and her hungry family. Everything as she had written it and even more than she could imagine.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is that God brought that angel to your way bro. Whatever happens, the man was even careless for not keeping his money well. Maybe next time if you are boxed up and that happens to you you can call that person and give it back but since you are so hungry and God sent you that angel to you but that could be hard to come by anyways since things like this happen once in a blue moon. God is merciful to you. Bro erase that conscience and give thanks to the Most High.

I need person like you each time i do bad thinh😢
Romance / Re: I Want To Help, What Can 10,000 Naira Do For You by 2times2(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that times are tough in our country right now. Everyone is struggling to make ends meet and it's heartbreaking to witness.

I recently made a decent profit at my job, and as a way of giving back to my fellow Nairaland members, I'd like to give away some money. I have 1,500,000 naira to spare, and I'm willing to give 10,000 naira to each person who needs it.

I know that a lot of us are struggling right now, and I want to offer a hand to those who need it. If you need money for food, transport, or any other form of help, please don't hesitate to contact me on Whatsapp....

Times are hard, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other out. I'm blessed to have the financial resources to do this, and I believe that with the right support, we can make it through this difficult situation.

If you're in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out and let me know. I'm here to help, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

My name is Joshua

Ahn ahn... Baba make your giveaway reach mah side
First bnk
Politics / Re: Arewa Youths: Tinubu Is A Dead Corpse (pics) by 2times2(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2023
The way hausas just catch one corner de watch as yorubas and igbos dey fight and disgrace themselves.
Them no join fight, dem no seperate fight, em just de watch...who die naim loose
Politics / Re: Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Godisablealltim:
abi, your generations will suffer for your atrocities.
Yep they'll suffer. Suffer from abundant security, suffer from excess amenities provided by the government, suffer from cheap, stable and clean electricity.

Infact they will wake up everyday, crying, wishing they could experience power outage even for a minute, at least. They will suffer free education, accessible jobs, reliable health care.

Dude... If only you can fathom the extent of their intended zestfulness.
Politics / Re: Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:
Another fulani northerner?
Really, you gon play the ethnicity card??
FYI i'm Igbo!
Politics / Re: Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Godisablealltim:
that's why his head will be crushed coming Saturday.

The only thing getting crushed is your hope that you've placed on your preferred candidate
Politics / Re: Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Truth is bitter but we go force you chop am
Politics / Re: Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
PraizHim:

After 8 years of Buhari. Op you no get conscience at all

If you believe Obi or Tinubu or whoever can guarantee your ecstacy...

In that same light have i drawn my hope, in Atiku!

Goodluck digging up more dirt💭
Politics / Atiku Has Been Declared President-elect. by 2times2(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
By this time next week, my fellow compatriots will be in the streets, in their worship centres, in their homes and every other cranny celebrating the victory of the UNIFIER.

Alh. Atiku Sadiq Abubakar (Wazirin Adamawa)= The answer to y'all problems.

Best Believe it.✌

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NTA Endorses Peter Obi For President by 2times2(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2023
hisgrace090:

But greed did not allow them to accept it.
Obi is the man
You mean Atiku?
Politics / Re: NTA Canvassing Vote For Obi by 2times2(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Deep down everybody knows the truth, the way out, the light. Na just juju hold some of us...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.