Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

2times2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2times2's Profile / 2times2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: If You Could Change Anything About Your Past, What Would It Be? by 2times2(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
I would have tucked away the car keys and hinder us from traveling that December.
RIP Pops

3 Likes

Education / Re: Survival Tactics You Must Know by 2times2(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bunch of rubbish!!

We don't have snow here, no bears, no subway, no jelly fish. Just rubbish!! angry
Nobody force u read am, Mr. Verybitterman
Politics / Re: Obi For The East, Tinubu West, Atiku For The North. How Perfect... by 2times2(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
How the South West will vote in 2023:
Lagos - 55% for ObiDatti.
Oyo - 65% for ObiDatti.
Osun- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ekiti- 45% for ObiDatti.
Ogun and Ondo- 55% for ObiDatti..
Juju way go give this kain result cost o
Romance / Re: My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped by 2times2(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Let's hear the rapist own side of the story, because that's not how you execute this kind of calamitous offence.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yusuf Baba-ahmed Datti Just Arrived At Labour Party Campaign Ground(video) by 2times2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Iz like the people that have android phone in this state no plenty..
Internet users in this area could muzzle out Obi/datti support
Politics / Re: Prof Pat Utomi's Sudden Disapperance In Lp's Frontline by 2times2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
He went to further his education in one country like dat
Romance / Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by 2times2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
If u go share money...
Why not
Politics / Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) by 2times2(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Fani kayode de vulture angry

He have left kanu to Ruth in prison grin
Vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty
It's 'rot' not 'Ruth'
At least correct the spelling
Politics / Re: Some Insipiring And Powerful Quotes Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu---must Read. by 2times2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
See me oo
E con be like say I no understand English again

3 Likes

Politics / Re: CBN : The New Naira Notes (pics) by 2times2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
These notes are for the federal republic of maukatu
Romance / Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by 2times2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
'Shame'
What I lack in life...
Politics / Re: Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) by 2times2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kutumelesi...
The mammoth crowd is scary mehn, no road from government house to wunti up to Moda lawal market....

#Atikowa23
Politics / Re: Atiku: This Is Real Gym With Certified Instructors (Throwback Photos) by 2times2(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Though an obidient,I have no problem if AA wins this…
He looks like a president

So…

Obidatti (plan A)
Atikowa (plan B)
Politics / Re: I’m Here To Remind You That It Was Apc’s Government That Banned Twitter by 2times2(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Angelawhite:
Just in case you’ve forgotten
We cannot forget neither did we forgave them
Politics / Re: Breaking Tinubu Posted Old Video Of Himself At The Gym Not Current - Facts by 2times2(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2022
That’s not enough proof

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presid by 2times2(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Central22222:
Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presidency – Orji Uzor Kalu

According to Kalu, Obi does not have the kind of structure that can give him victory in the election.

The former governor of Abia State and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu, has said the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has not chance to win the 2023 election.

According to Kalu, Obi does not have the kind of structure that can give him victory in the election.

He, therefore...
Click to read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/igbos-shouldnt-waste-votes-on-peter-obi-he-has-no-structure-to-win-2023-presidency-orji-uzor-kalu/
I'd rather lose while doing the right thing than win while doing wrong

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Refused To Pray Like Muslims by 2times2(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's seems Okowa was not ready to bare his hands cheesy
He vying for the seat of the VP, doesn't mean he has to convert even while kissing AA ass

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Finally Releases His Certificate by 2times2(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2022
We no doubt say im go school, we just disagree say im capable of leading the kontree
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Parents In The Act? by 2times2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gofwane:
Me, I admit I am a very bad sinner but you are on another level.
Oboyyeh!
Ah ahhnn... We don de guage our sin now?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins by 2times2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Detailed permutation, until reality dawns...

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Prostrated To Orji Kalu's Mom In Desperation For Igbos Support by 2times2(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Call It desperation, or respect, or whatever you wish, but Tinbu don win this election!

I wish he wouldn't tho, but the odds are in his favor.

1 Like

Politics / Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by 2times2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
This thread is biased
Celebrities / Re: WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) by 2times2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make banky just write the songs give am.
Or
Hire who go dey write the songs give am

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Parents In The Act? by 2times2(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
I did.. Several times. Now I am out of their house.. They can do as they like..
You left the fvck republic

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Parents In The Act? by 2times2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
stunnert:
Good lawd..... I'm glad I never did because I know I'll be traumatized
Dude... Dah yaear, I used to stare at my mom like 'hey bitch'... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Have You Ever Caught Your Parents In The Act? by 2times2(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Have you tho?

Let me rewind back to what actually prompt moi to be asking this question.

Few hours ago, I was kinda eavesdropping on the conversation of two kids in my neighborhood. This is funny, but they were actually arguing 'whose parent(s) showered love better'.The Conversation or rather, argument was progressing fine until one kid ejaculated the claim that his parents intercourse regularly. Like BOOM the kid actually used the F-word to....

Anyways, I had to interfer and halt the X-rated exaggerations, and now i'm reminiscing on those times I actually caught my folks in the act as a kid.
So, have you ever walked in on your parents doing the do? Do you wanna brag about their lucidity? grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . by 2times2(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
I don't why, but I choose to blame this (marriage decline) on YAHOO BOYS.
Gaming / Re: Don't Ever Try This, It'll Ruin Your Life (pics) by 2times2(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2022
VickyELEFAN:
OP you should sell the gas cylinder and use the money to rebet
Wow.... Your man must be real proud to have you sad

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by 2times2(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

U live on mars or something??
Something
Romance / Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by 2times2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

I doubt you've been to Lagos trenches.
Doubt no more, I'm arewan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.