Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (57011 Views)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2016
A LADY harbouring HIV can have affair with 8 men and only 2 will be infected.

But the reverse is the case for the MEN.
BECAUSE a man with HIV must almost always infect a LADY, if it is done UNPROTECTED.

SO Ladies be warned

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2016
gabinogem:
Smh... does she think it's everyone that's destined to contract such disease?!
U are right, I heard a case in early 2010 where by about 10 friends had sex with HIV positive Woman, surprinsingly only one among them was testes Positive after series of test

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
muller101:
set up chat and u believed.

Whether this story true or fiction,the point here boo is to protect ourselves from this deadly virus...especially if ur the type of person who engaged in toot it & boot it thing...

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Hades2016(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Photo or I don't believe
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

If it was real.. Her privacy will be the least of his concern.

He would boldy display her name, phone number and picture..

Cos she could be prosecuted for willingly spreading the disease..

But the love for Frontpage is the root of all fakery
.....exactly...." guys wanting to make front page since the time of ODUDUWA
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by omron(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Why would a guy met a lady on Facebook and lay with her without using condom? Are u a learner or illiterate?
Secondly, am an Hiv counsellor in My NGO group and peer educator, if this story is true there is a chance that the guy might not contact the virus, hear what the lady says about taking anti retroviral drug for up to four good years, when someone who has Hiv keep taking drug the probability that she will spread it is very low because her viral load would have been reduced to minima and there should be a certain amount of viral cell in one antibodies in order for the virus to survive... Am sure the guy did not contact the virus am very sure the lady is just fooling himself.. I even knowing a guy who slept with an Hiv lady in Abuja for 4 months and shockingly the guy went for test and it was negative... Hiv doesn't spread like dat but we should be careful and be protected by preventing unprotected sex... Dats all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ogawisdom(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Theben:
Lol. The lady is a joker. The man is likely to be as free as air cos she claims she's on drugs. It is almost as safe to have unprotected sex with HIV positive lady on drug (ARV) as having a protected sex with her.

U have a point ooo but only a test can confirm this cool
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Bigii(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2016
And the dude still get mind the continue with the chat after the news This ain't real undecided
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Sealeddeal(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2016
The stupid gal think it's easy to infect a man with HIV through intra vaginal sexual intercourse. it's possible she did not even infect up to 2 out of her 6 imaginary victims.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Theben(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

Yeah, the reason I said he is 'likely' to be free
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Theben(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The stupid gal think it's easy to infect a man with HIV through intra vaginal sexual intercourse. it's possible she did not even infect up to 2 out of her 6 imaginary victims.
It is more likely she did not infect any.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Longman313(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

dont mind him,fake post
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by waledud(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

I couldnt agree less. Not all of us are so gullible to not know an obviously doctored conversation when we see one. You do not get such a message from a supposed agent that you have just contracted HIV and your reaction would be to type one lame 'OMG' in response the very next couple of seconds.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by blazer234: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't be too sure for that boo...the virus nowadays are even getting stronger ..so still it's better save that eggplant of urs outta random punaney... grin

U've got a point. A man has got to play safe. But having sex with u first time doesn't mean I'm gonna get HIV from u. Nope.....its a man's world u know wink

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by omron(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

the lady is a real joker
Little did she know that HIV is very difficult to spread when u are on drug(anti retroviral)
If she really want to spread it she should stop taking the drug for like 6 months... Idiot of her.. Wicked soul.... So because someone infect u,, u must spread it to innocent people... Daughter of jezebel

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ogawisdom(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Again Hiv positive girls with bushy vag.Ina will most likely infect a man bC d hair will almost always bruise ur d.ick n dts easy entry for HIV. With a clean shave pusssy chances r lowered. Avoid any bruise on ur dick, get lubricants n use condom always tongue rough riders take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by mayorwesley: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
blazer234:

Lie!

A man has 1 in 100 chance of getting infected with HIV,unlike a woman. This means if I have sex with uu wink 100 times, I can only get HIV in 1 out of those 100 times, that is if u have HIV. And that once rarely comes the first time.
Yes u r very right, d chance only increase if the man has STI which can cause abrasion or injury on d penis, making blood contact possible. The guy is probably not infected except he has STI, but d surest way to confirm is if he does HIV test
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by bughead: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
RichieF27:
Read everyone, that you may have sense to stay away from powers in low places. #Us#Use your head,Use the condom,
bloody fake!

who do you people want to deceive

apart from police, you moderators are the most useless people on earth.

God will punish all of you.

the moderator that push this RUBBISH will receive HIV in the next two months.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
blazer234:

U've got a point. A man has got to play safe. But having sex with u first time doesn't mean I'm gonna get HIV from u. Nope.....its a man's world u know wink

Lol.still insisting u wanna deep ur eggplant in a guacamole grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by oluamid(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Synzu:
Oh Lord, guide and protect me, your son, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!! embarassedembarassed

Jesus won't protect you if you go and have unprotected sex with someone who isn't your partner.

#JustSaying
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by maimota(f): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Which girl in her right senses and good state of health will allow a stranger have sex with her without protection? Please use condom if you can't absten from sex .
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by blazer234: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.still insisting u wanna deep ur eggplant in a guacamole grin grin grin

Is it that sweet, seasoned and peppery? Won't mind a mix of all u know wink
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Lataability(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian film
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by chyka33(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
chinchum:
The guy might not be infected, i knew of a case like that.
Yea you are right bro.Though
people should learn to be the masters of
their lives.This post is definitely doctored but
we can still lear a few lessons.
HIV/AIDS is real.For now,there is no cure...
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by SilvanusII(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

I won't be too sure about that. He prolly removed her display name cos it might display his as well. He's not protecting her privacy, he is protecting his

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by donspero(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
tongue grin cheesy funny, did anybody notice how fast a beautiful conversation turned 2 a horrible tantrum cheesy.. in flavours voice e bi dozie o na tu darling darling
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Bestman111(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2016
I still can't understand why some guys will be dat stupid to sleep with a girl that'snot ur wife nor fiance without condoms.
Guys pls wiseup
SirJeffry:
Doctored chat but may be real elsewhere. Get married and stay married guys. Com'onwink
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2016
[size=13pt]For free HIV herbs and complete cyre. Call me on 08113098444[/size]

It pays to help than to be helped.
Lemme help you come back to your sound state of health.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by whitley(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Different time on d chat and d phone time,somebody else smells something fishy?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by gabinogem(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Eco2580:

U are right, I heard a case in early 2010 where by about 10 friends had sex with HIV positive Woman, surprinsingly only one among them was testes Positive after series of test
my broda, it's quite unfortunate that most people don't understand the mysteries they themselves possess... they're just lost in space.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Psylas(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
azeecoboy:
pishure of them while in the act or idontbelivit
God has answered your prayers, Oya go dey fuc.k
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by eleko1: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
u can sell ur crap to d mumus/gullible. post the test result of ur Hiv from either Federal/State hospital here.Come again,becareful of what u wish for yourself,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.