Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus (2266 Views)

Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today. / The Last Sermon Of Prophet MOHAMMED SAW / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by dadde(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
I was suprised to read in the koran that mohamd ascended to heaven on his way jerusalem and he saw Jesus and moses. He even discribd Jesus as a man of an average hight.

this guy realy copied the bible to the extent of replicating his own transfiguration.

oga o
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ade: Think man! I know it will give you a headache. That headache is better than abject ignorance! Ogaa gon ni! Ogaa fun ee.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by banom(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

@ade: Think man! I know it will give you a headache. That headache is better than abject ignorance! Ogaa gon ni! Ogaa fun ee.

Are you saying Mohamed gives people headache ?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

what should he think about? how mohammed saw Jesus?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by dadde(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Olabs.think about what?,fallacies? cant u think,mohammed have to replicate beblical events to gain acceptance of the arabs and christians around.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
If it was pure replication, do you think Isra wa Miraj event will stand all this 1400 plus years and still going strong? Dont you see the Quran standing since then? is this an amazing thing? And you said Jesus led Moses and Children of Israel (notice not Jews) out of Egypt? I think you forgot that the body of Joseph was exhumed and taken along and by his Lord Allah, served as the light that guided them?!

And tell when did Jesus lead the 124,000 messengers/prophets in salah at Masjid Aqsa, again? When did Jesus go to Seven heavens, and beyond Sitra Mutahadah (the Lote Tree of the farthest) and make sajdah to Allah tabaraka wa tahala? And when did Jesus come back to earth? Muhammad did all of these, and we are still waiting for Jesus to return, while Muhammad did all of these in just part of a single Night! Allah says a day could be as long as He wants to make it, 5000 years, 10,000 years, 50,000 years or what He Wills. Take your pick.

Alla may have stopped everything for Muhammad to ascent, etc and descend and be in Makka, all in the Will of Al Jabbar! Now consider that and see who is at fault, with your faux par!
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

If it was pure replication, do you think Isra wa Miraj event will stand all this 1400 plus years and still going strong? Dont you see the Quran standing since then? is this an amazing thing? And you said Jesus led Moses and Children of Israel (notice not Jews) out of Egypt? I think you forgot that the body of Joseph was exhumed and taken along and by his Lord Allah, served as the light that guided them?!

And tell when did Jesus lead the 124,000 messengers/prophets in salah at Masjid Aqsa, again? When did Jesus go to Seven heavens, and beyond Sitra Mutahadah (the Lote Tree of the farthest) and make sajdah to Allah tabaraka wa tahala? And when did Jesus come back to earth? Muhammad did all of these, and we are still waiting for Jesus to return, while Muhammad did all of these in just part of a single Night! Allah says a day could be as long as He wants to make it, 5000 years, 10,000 years, 50,000 years or what He Wills. Take your pick.

All of the above happened only in allah's imagination.

Alla may have stopped everything for Muhammad to ascent, etc and descend and be in Makka, all in the Will of Al Jabbar! Now consider that and see who is at fault, with your faux par!

when and how exactly did mohammed see Jesus? what were they talking about? 72 shag-able virgins?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
iwo oo nikon nse ntie. lol. o sherole wednesday, america o ni gbagba ku gba o. pele noetic? nibo ni noetic2 dee gba loo? losun ogbeni oja!
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
olabowale:

iwo oo nikon nse ntie. lol. o sherole wednesday, america o ni gbagba ku gba o. pele noetic? nibo ni noetic2 dee gba loo? losun ogbeni oja!

Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by littleb(m): 1:31am On Jul 23, 2009
Neotic

I guess you don sleep. When you wake up, I wanna talk to you.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2009
I am all ears.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by littleb(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
@neotic2: o boy, how body
they said Muhammad saw Jesus. Any objection or na lie?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
littleb:

@neotic2: o boy, how body
they said Muhammad saw Jesus. Any objection or na lie?

I am cool. . .how are u?

considering the antecedents of islam, allah and mohammed . . . , I believe say na lie.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by sleek29(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
funny, i know some people witnessed the transfiguration of christ but mo sef the guy has wild imaginations ooo, and i heard he took a flying horse.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nezan(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
sleek29:

funny, i know some people witnessed the transfiguration of christ but mo sef the guy has wild imaginations ooo, and i heard he took a flying horse.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus
@Noetic:« #12 on: Today at 01:01:12 PM
I am cool. . .how are u?
considering the antecedents of islam, allah and mohammed . . . , I believe say na lie.
@sleek29 « #13 on: Today at 01:39:56 PM »
@Nezan (m) « #14 on: Today at 01:53:28 PM » (The laughing emoticons in play)
The three amigos without the sambrero hats! Why is it so difficult for you that Jesus did not do anything unique that what some other prophet did, since they were all humans and messengers and or prophets of their Lord God Almighty Creator?

Look, in the scale of messengership success, only among the Children of Jacob who are called primariy Israelites or sChidren of Israel and now commonly known as the Jews, Moses is far more successful than Jesus was! Look at the percentages of those who still cling to Musa's book, the Torah versus those who adopted the Injil of Isa, among them. While Musa carries at least 95% of them, Isa and Muhammad run neck and neck with the others, where some of them are just ethnic Jews and probably Buhddist, etc!

Jesus said in the Bible, that he cant do nothing on his own, except what his Lord God permits, he did! He raised a dead man, Musa did in Surah Baqarah of Quran, and in his time a party from children of Israel died while another watched them and they returned alive, again! Then the party who had just witnessed this died and came back alive so that the first party can witnessed the death and the coming back to life! . Jesus made clay become Bird, Musa made stick become snake three times. Once in the burning bush that the vegetation did not burn, ecept it was a way for Allah to invite him, see a miracle even before Allah let him heard His VOICE through the vegetation, then twice before Fir'awn, and the first Fir'awn got up and ready to take to his heels! The last time, Musa's real snake swallowed the make beliefs of the magician. Read Quran and see its great diffrenece from the Bible!

While you reported Jesus to meet 3 people: Elijah, Elisha and Moses, Muhammad (AS) on the other hand, was woken up, and led by an Angel (1st phenominon) from Makka to Jerusalem (Idon not want to bore anyone with the specific details; all of it a collection of Phenomina).

His arrival in Illyah (Jerusalem), was nothing short of Miracle! He got there meeting an assemble of prophets, messengers from Adam (AS), our father (See how Mary could be sister of Aroon, when I am correct to call Adam my father?), all theway to Jesus son of mary (AS) (Notice that I called im by his mother's name, making him a son of man; mankind geneology that is, all the way to Adam?). Muhammad (AS) met all of these people totalling 124,000, and in their company was an Angel; Arch-angel Jibril (AS)! Imagine that to just three of them that Jesus met? 124,000 an an angel of the calibre of Jibril is at least equal to just 3 without Jibril from the same pool of 124,000. No?

Muhammad led them all in Prayer; Salatul alla Ibrahima. Note that Muhammad was making salah before Allah made it obligatory in Madina! If just this, without the going to heavens and returning, his prophetic mission is not less important than that of Isa bin Mariam (AS)! Transfigurations, eeh! Muhammad is unique amongst prophet. Allah calls him Habib; Lover. The one dearst to the Creator that his name was attached to Allah's name ; Muhammadr Rasulullah.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by alimat2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ noetic and co,
are u willing to learn about Islam or what? if no then i think there are a thousand and one issues waithing for u in your Christianity world that needs solution why don't u attend to that before criticising other religion
IS THERE NO LOOP HOLES IN UR RELIGION?I BELIEVE U KNOW WHAT THE WORD UNITY IS? PLEASE HAVE MEETING WITH OTHER XTIANS ABT UNITY IN UR WORLD BEFORE U CONDEMING OTHERS

THIS IS JUST AND ADVICE
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by sleek29(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
@olabowale, grin, i said there were eye witnesses when the transfiguration happened and you always reply by writing stories.

HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW HIM FLY ON THAT HORSE, HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW HIM IN JERUSALEM, STOP ALL THIS FAIRY TALE LIES,are you educated at all, does it make sense to you,one man wakes up one day and says he received revelation that he saw alone, the Jews saw the sea part, the disciples saw the transfiguration, the disciples,his mother, mary magdalene saw the resurrected Jesus, and one man ,one man says he saw an angel in the cave and no one else saw it, how am i supposed to believe he didn't see a demon.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by littleb(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
@neotic2
noetic2:

I am cool. . .how are u?

Let me relate to you part of prophet Muhammad experience on the Night journey(the ascension):

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand. At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other. Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still breast feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "wink."

Do you agree to that above?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
littleb:

@neotic2
Let me relate to you part of prophet Muhammad experience on the Night journey(the ascension):

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

I dont intend to insult ur intelligence or religion. . . .but I dont believe that Mohammed is a prophet of the God I know and serve.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

No one was asked to prostrate before Adam. Satan fell because he despised God and attempted a coup in heaven. He fell and was cast out of heaven with his angels. I have no reason to believe that Adam had been created at the time satan fell. I also have no reason to believe that God asked angels to bow to man. As at the time adam and eve were tempted in the Garden of eden, satan was already cast out of heaven and was roaming around.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand. At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other. Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still breast feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

a. who was the teacher/prophet/imam of this woman?
b. where was her mosque?
c. how did she become a muslim?
d. since she is Egyptian, how did she get to pronounce the name Allah is that stone age?

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

This is one of the major reasons why I dont believe that
a. allah is the bible God
b. mohammed is a prophet of God.

# why would allah want christians and jews to be killed since he gave them their holy books?
# why would allah reward violence and terrorism?
# why was forgiveness not an option for allah? and many more.

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "wink."

I dont believe any of the above and u know why already.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by noetic2: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
alimat 2:

@ noetic and co,
are u willing to learn about Islam or what? if no then i think there are a thousand and one issues waithing for u in your Christianity world that needs solution why don't u attend to that before criticising other religion
IS THERE NO LOOP HOLES IN UR RELIGION?I BELIEVE U KNOW WHAT THE WORD UNITY IS? PLEASE HAVE MEETING WITH OTHER XTIANS ABT UNITY IN UR WORLD BEFORE U CONDEMING OTHERS

THIS IS JUST AND ADVICE

stop taking religious issues personal and begin to look at these criticisms objectively.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
littleb:

@neotic2

Did mohammad go to heaven or hell? why was he seeing gossips, mockers and seditionists?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Sleek29: « #17 on: Today at 03:31:34 PM »  
@olabowale,  , i said there were eye witnesses when the transfiguration happened and you always reply by writing stories.
My written stories are always correct. First, your assertion of Transformation is just what you read in the Bible an no supporting document, other than that valids it! Considering the fact that Jesus said in the same Bible that on his own, he could not do anything, and did not have the strenght to save himself from death, which he begged, cried, wept, and pettitioned to avoid (chec your Bible please and disproof me). And those who saw Jesus were mere humans, his followers! Afterall, Paul who was Saul then did not see him!

In the case of Muhammad (AS), all the 124,000 Messengers and or Prophets and an Angel (Malaika Jibril (AS)) saw him, prayed behind him! What is interesting is that Allah made him drink from a water skin of the Makkan trading caravan returning to Makka from Syria, etc. There Animals already saw him in the sky and they ran away from their station, a typical thing for animal to be aware of supernatural events, while human have no sensing of it! And as Muhammad drank from their water skin, which was a sign of his presence later, his telling them in their sleepy state (yet you can hear people as if in a distance when asleep, sometimes) where they will find their runaway animals, served as evidennce #s 2, in their hearing is voice, whereas the station where they found the animal was the 3rd.

Mark you these makkan were not muslims then, and when confronted to describe the Ruined structure present then, where Masjid Asqa now stands, he gave them a full detailed description that no one doubted him! So in short, he was witnessed by all the Messengers and or prophets, including Jesus (as) who you are claiming "Trannsfiguration" for! Malaika Jibril saw him, non-muslim Makkans heard his voice and evidenced his information about their animals, the animals, if they could have spoken would also give testimy to his presence and indeed it was Allah's Testimony that matters, and you can read all about in in the first verse of Surah "Isra" and the whole of Surah Najm contains the rest!

HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW HIM FLY ON THAT HORSE, HOW MANY PEOPLE SAW HIM IN JERUSALEM, STOP ALL THIS FAIRY TALE LIES,are you educated at all, does it make sense to you,one man wakes up one day and says he received revelation that he saw alone, the Jews saw the sea part, the disciples saw the transfiguration, the disciples,his mother, mary magdalene saw the resurrected Jesus, and one man ,one man says he saw an angel in the cave and no one else saw it, how am i supposed to believe he didn't see a demon.
The Ahadith of Jibril will tell you that Jibril came to him in the Mosque and he was in the Company of many Companions. He battle of Kahndar or so, Jibril was seen by many of the companions, and in Badr, the companions sawpeaoplebeing killed and knew they were not even near them! Finally, the Makkans and people within other Arab tribes and indeed a kingdom in faraway India saw a full MOON Split into two! on a clear night! I wonder if Islam did not act as the other source of what Islam said happened in the lives of the old prophets, which records will show anything about any event in the Bible?

Oh, and then Muhammad said from the Quran by the permission of the REVEALER, that Fir'awn body is saved as a sign for later generations. Check the Egyptian historical record, please! And its a truth that somebody else who may have been an antagonist discovered: And the Lunar travellersfrom America to the MOON, in 1969 said they saw a CRACK on the SURFACE of the MOON! That should be enough to support Muhammad (AS) even here in America!
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
this alhaji and his long tales. grin
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
@davidylan:
Did mohammad go to heaven or hell? why was he seeing gossips, mockers and seditionists?
He sees the end of those who will go to hell, some of them you stated above. The others are the non-muslims! Whats your eay again, david? I didnt hear you!

He also saw people in Paradise, and he said he heard the sound of the foot of Bilal bin Rabah (A black man who was the first caller to prayer. This should dispel the lies that all black people will end up in hell. No, David?), then he saw his heel, entering Paradise! He discribed the callers of prayer as people with long neck, as a marked sign of their responsibilities on earth! There wer many other individuals and groups that were seen in Paradise.

My question to you is this, do you want to avoid paradise and head to hell and never come out of it, David?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
this is an ambigous "night journey" . . . where exactly did he go? Why would he be seeing bad people and non-muslims in jaanat?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
Read my statement about Bilal bin Rabah (RA)! I know you are not blind yet. We will leave the blindness till you are about 80something! I think its the blindness of your heart that is running you raggedy. Read again. And people travel at Nights. Most International flights are at night or approaching it. If you are on vacation and want quite and free flow of the traffic, night is a good time to do it. Allah owns everything, so He summoned His Messenger at Night! Is that too big for you to begin to process? Don't be silly. I know you better than that.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by sleek29(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2009
witches are also summoned at night grin
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nezan(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2009
sleek29:

witches are also summoned at night grin
Infact, all witches meet at night, and satanic meetings are carried out in the dark. That was why Jesus said light and darkness can never meet.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2009
And when Jesus prayed at night in the garen of Geshamane, where do you chalk that in; the witches column or the devils column? You people ae so naive that you expose your ignorance, point a finger, but not noticing the remaining 4 fingers are directly at them?

And when you have your Night Vigils, you are doing what now? Village or town or city or national meeting of the Witches or of the devils?

I asked you guys questions about former and another Comforters, you are goofing around as if you are Disney Characters! Talk boys, I want to read your assignments! Quick at it, please an I dont have all day. Today is Friay and I need to prepare for prayers.
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by olabowale(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2009
@Nezan: What do you say about that? Leaven the typically hit and run sleek29 alone! What do we epect when his modus operandi is just that; hit and run?
Re: Unbelievable! Mohammed Saw Jesus by Nezan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Olabowale:

Praying in the night (for that is what we also do in night vigils) is quite different from riding flying horses and having sweaty nightmares in the night. Do you see the two as same?

(1) (2)

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah / Questions And Answers About The Jinns / Did Some Sahaba Preferred Ali(r.a) Over Abubakr(r.a)?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123