Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! (10011 Views)

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / BREAKING News:ongoing Trouble In Benin City,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by HomesOfLife(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out on Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.

Help share this with as many Christians and Christian bodies you know. We must employ all spiritual and legal means at our disposal to stop this evil; no matter the lies that El-Rufai will hide under.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Toniwirelex: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
El rufai is a disastrous ruler, his days on earth are numbered..
His evil legacy shall follow him to the grave..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by kingofchess(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2016
persecution u said? hmmmm...I don't think so
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Caseless: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Useless title!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by IVORY2009(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Mallam, becareful wat u wish for..

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
GOOD WORK
EL-RUFA'I THE ACTION MAN
SAI MAI RUSAU

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Mutuwa(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
GOOD WORK
EL-RUFA'I THE ACTION MAN
SAI MAI RUSAU

Allah mallam?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by EazyMoh(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Sai mai Rusau!
On a serious note I don't believe the governor just ordered the demolition of people's homes without any breach of government regulation on their part. Since they are many (a whole community), they should sue the state government, the least the court could is to halt the demolition, temporarily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Mutuwa(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
Useless title!

Very very..with a capital U..
So so sentiment here and there.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by anuma1(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
R.I.P El Rufai

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by HomesOfLife(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
Useless title!

Insensitive punk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Caseless: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Mutuwa:

Very very..with a capital U..
So so sentiment here and there.
kaji fa!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Lienus
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by agarawu23(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
Useless title!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Gidoka(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Mallam be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Babzrockman: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerians i hail thy. When was demolising in Abuja, it was the elites and politicians against Obj houses he was demolising.
Now that he is a governor in Kaduna state, he is now demolising christian buildings. Am sure if he was to be governor of Taraba state, he will demolise muslim buildings. Nawaooo

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hell Rufai
Breaking hearts since 2003

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by yang(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
What did kaduna people vote again?

Sai Change!!!

Plese shut it and enjoy your change

Sai everything

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by goodmorning40: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Elu fire wicked anumanu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by naijagobetter(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
hell rufia your end has come with this anti people policy of yours

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by acenazt: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
EazyMoh:
Sai mai Rusau!
On a serious note I don't believe the governor just ordered the demolition of people's homes without any breach of government regulation on their part. Since they are many (a whole community), they should sue the state government, the least the court could is to halt the demolition, temporarily.
they went and bought land belonging to kaduna polytechnic. El rufai is only doing what's right. They were warned long before he came into power. That was during Namadi's tenure as governor. But fools will for ever remain fools. Knowing fully well they were purchasing gov't property they still went ahead and build with the knowledge that one day they might regret. My very own mom almost bought two plots but she was warned and she heeded.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by vecman22(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aside d demolition he want to embark on,I think I like his policies especially dat one stopping churches from carrying out program after 8:00pm,now we can rest in our house's..is it a crime to leave close to a church? de way and manner churches spring up in kaduna is something else...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by EazyMoh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
acenazt:
they went and bought land belonging to kaduna polytechnic. El rufai is only doing what's right. They were warned long before he came into power. That was during Namadi's tenure as governor. But fools will for ever remain fools. Knowing fully well they were purchasing gov't property they still went ahead and build with the knowledge that one day they might regret. My very own mom almost bought two plots but she was warned and she heeded.
Exactly my suspicion! The worst thing is trying to use Christianity to blackmail the government, just because the governor is a Muslim. I think there should a penalty for those type of false accusations.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by FiftyFifty(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
Useless title!

And, very useless content with lots of fabricated & blatant lies calculated to mislead the general public. El-rufa'i is the best thing that ever happened to Kaduna. In 4 years time, Kaduna will compete with Abuja in many areas. God bless Kaduna State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by donsteady(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
What is wrong with the Muslims over there

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
I remember when El'rufai demolished our house in Angwan Mada Abj.

Really bad.

I tink to those who experience d demolishion, they will knw 'El'rufai is synonymous with bulldozers nd caterpillars'

u will alway hear diz statement 'when el'rufai demolish us'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mutuwa:

Allah mallam?
eh yap

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by milky3(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
all these mallam sef, they have pleasure in making people cry.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by CltrAltDel: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mynd44

Close this thread, it is full of lies and has broken rule 8

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by obailala(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
As usual, the worms still continue to play the religious card even though we aren't in election period. And these nitwits will claim they are Christians. And unfortunately, once the word religion is mentioned to the black man, he dumps his brain in the gutter and instantly gets emotional.

Anyway, I dont blame them, after all the Muslims also claimed GEJ was Christianizing Nigeria all because he went for pilgrimage. Nigeria has irreversibly been destroyed by religion and I see no end to this madness. The black race is truly the cursed race.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by AustineE1: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
When South Easterners and South Southerners were shouting on top of their vioces,calling on Nigerian christians and minorities in the North to reject APC,that it is an Islamic party with few christians as willing tools, They called us all sort of names and went to the street with the Mohammedians and were shouting 'Change'.How come they just woke up to the reality.
While draconian and anti-christian laws are gradually been implemented in Kaduna,the Fulani herdsmen are having a free day in Benue and the president just turned a blind eyes.
The Yoruba christians on the other hand has long been hypnotised by Yoruba muslims,for them it is 'hear no evil,see no evil and speak no evil of APC'.
Sooner than later the Yoruba christians will wake up from their slumber but then it wld ve been too late and they will only discover that they are proud citizens of the 'Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan'.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by AustineE1: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toniwirelex:
El rufai is a disastrous ruler, his days on earth are numbered..
His evil legacy shall follow him to the grave..
When South Easterners and South Southerners were shouting on top of their vioces,calling on Nigerian christians and minorities in the North to reject APC,that it is an Islamic party with few christians as willing tools, They called us all sort of names and went to the street with the Mohammedians and were shouting 'Change'.How come they just woke up to the reality.
While draconian and anti-christian laws are gradually been implemented in Kaduna,the Fulani herdsmen are having a free day in Benue and the president just turned a blind eyes.
The Yoruba christians on the other hand has long been hypnotised by Yoruba muslims,for them it is 'hear no evil,see no evil and speak no evil of APC'.
Sooner than later the Yoruba christians will wake up from their slumber but then it wld ve been too late and they will only discover that they are proud citizens of the 'Islamic Republic of Nigerianistan'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike / Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.