Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! (10009 Views)

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / BREAKING News:ongoing Trouble In Benin City,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by nd07(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Same to you

Okay, but u said El Rufai is working. May he attack & destroy any house u or ur father owe in Jesus name
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Caseless: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
fragrant:
I like sincere people but it seems its a trait you do not possess, instead of speaking lies its better you kip mute. Only in Barnawa market area hw many mosques, den afta 1st bank, Uganda, locost, Highcost junction, shsgsri, barnawa gra, You see Christian dominated areas are peace loving can are in d habit of living in peace with anybody regardless of tribe or religion.
make I hear word. Sounding As if Sabo , goningora etc, are not Christian dominated and they don't kill muslims during crisis too . We are all guilty!

Don't cite barnawa as your example, it's a mixed place like malali, gwamna road etc, no religion can claim ownership.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Caseless: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
sbaks:
@caseless, sometimes when my friends (some though) who are Muslims see their fellow Muslim friends, they cut me off with style. Not that they want to but because they fear persecution from their fellow Muslim brothers. Those days I got offended but not now. These are people who have not even been good friends to my friends. One of my friend told me what his people did to him. It was just evident that i was the only one he could turn to. (It has to do with sexuality issue I guess). He loves me so much but whenever he sees his people, he ignores me (he sometimes apologises later but I understand). Another told me how he is been persecuted by his people because of his non-fanatical stand on islam. He schooled abroad and saw the way things were been done in the developed world. His people hate him because he is the liberal type. Its the same thing with Christianity as my people will straight tag you as an unbeliever and a sell out for hanging out with muslims Their own sef is worse as they will never trust you again, never buy goods from you, and do meetings behind you because they'd assume you will hint their enemies "the Muslims". Religion has scattered us
see how destructive the domesticated religion in Nigeria can be. Religion and political affiliation can never define my relationship with anyone.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by AnglicanProphet: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
All efforts to Islamize Nigeria will ultimately be to no avail but Christians should wake up to our duties by praying earnestly for the Christian families living in the Northern part of the country. The God we serve is a God of peace and we should endeavor to be at peace with our neighbors be it Christians or other religions. God bless Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Caseless: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
sbaks:
@caseless sometimes when I do certain things that may not really suit my friends even though unintentionally, they ask me, "is it because we are Muslims?" Its so touching and embarrassing honestly
I have enough christain friends and they find it funny whenever I get to meet their friends, they take me as a christian- I play along and I answer them "it was fine" whenever they ask about my Sunday service and when they realize i'm not a christian, they get disappointed.

Infact, a lady was pressing to meet me, she had to confirm my religion from my friend and had to top it with the question: "is he a Muslim fanatic?".

Religion na wahala for Naija abeg
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
nd07:

Okay, but u said El Rufai is working. May he attack & destroy any house u or ur father owe in Jesus name
Same to u
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by AustineE1: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Same to u
you shld rather be ashamed of yourself,you said El-Rufia is working and the young man wished that El-Rufia kind of destructive work,gets to your fathers house ie if at all your father owns a house and you are ranting.
This is the kind of sycophantic praises your lots gave to Abacha in his hay days and which eventually led him to his grave.
The same thing is happening now at the federal level,PMB has been retrogressive for the past ten months,chasing winds and Nigerians are grinding their teeths and any meaningful criticism from concerned Nigerians are viewed as being an enemy of the state.
This set of irresponsible fanatical APC leaders,will only end up quickening the break up of this once great nation....there is pronounced bitterness and disaffection in most part of the country,rather than mending walls,they are expending the gap.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Caseless:
I have enough christain friends and they find it funny whenever I get to meet their friends, they take me as a christian- I play along and I answer them "it was fine" whenever they ask about my Sunday service and when they realize i'm not a christian, they get disappointed.

Infact, a lady was pressing to meet me, she had to confirm my religion from my friend and had to top it with the question: "is he a Muslim fanatic?".

Religion na wahala for Naija abeg
the bolded got me laughing. Religion is real wahala in Nigeria. Little wonder we haven't progressed. I've noticed that the less "godly" a nation is, the less the troubles they have. Same with even individuals in life. Religion is just a barrier to real happiness in life
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Caseless:
see how destructive the domesticated religion in Nigeria can be. Religion and political affiliation can never define my relationship with anyone.
I like that! That is how it should be. I now choose my friends. I love following people who don't carry this thing called religion on their heads. I found out that people who carry this thing called religion on their heads are the MOST PROBLEMATIC. Christians and Muslims inclusive. Religion is awful.
Those days I heard people talking about this thing but I labelled them "pagans" instead, but now I know better. We all are just scared of the unknown that may not even exist otherwise we should be asking "serious questions" about religion as a whole (just as you have said) because this thing called religion has brought more harm than good to us. Even amongst ourselves in the same religion, we still fight. Both religions inclusive. Different sects fight each other. Religion is all about war and anger.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
Sbaks and caseless religion is the opium of the masses. It has made people stupid. I have long thrown away religion
and that is what I'm trying to do now. It hasn't helped me either but rather compound problems?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by 9ja4live: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
acenazt:
they went and bought land belonging to kaduna polytechnic. El rufai is only doing what's right. They were warned long before he came into power. That was during Namadi's tenure as governor. But fools will for ever remain fools. Knowing fully well they were purchasing gov't property they still went ahead and build with the knowledge that one day they might regret. My very own mom almost bought two plots but she was warned and she heeded.

Please my friend there was a court case and the community won the case.
The then governor also intervened in the process and settled kadpoly.
Please dont spread ignorance.
The major problem now is which court order will be obeyed by this lawless set of APC leader we are cursed with?
The people know this.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
@caseless the bitterness towards ourselves these days is just too much. It gives me headache. I feel like flogging every one back to their senses but I know its not possible. Our clerics are not helping matters at all, our leaders?? Well may seem to benefit from this whole thing. Imagine some of them making incitive statements only for them to go behind close doors and laugh at our foolishness. The other day, amaechi, Ben Bruce and akpabio were busy chatting while we are busy "killing ourselves" over their issue. I tire for our stupidity abeg
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! by chernest2002: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2016
El rufai is devil agent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola / Speech By President Buhari At The Signing Into Law Of 2020 Appropriation Act / Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.