Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

What's Your View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your View (834 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This / Ladies Can You Cope? Guys What's Your View? (2) (3) (4)

What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Am tall, dark av a nice face, intelligent, gat a nice physique, caring so y am I single

Because am not yet made. So its all about the money money money

Re: What's Your View by FreemanDave(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you well?
Re: What's Your View by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016

Cutehector u are badly needed here...I dunno what is going on with this dude... shocked
Re: What's Your View by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Cutehector u are badly needed here...I dunno what is going on with this dude... shocked
hehe he is just depressed

Re: What's Your View by shaiba(f): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
kolomental case grin

Re: What's Your View by ebusbaba10: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why don't u go and make d money den tongue so dey will b flocking around u. U will b d one to get tired and b running away 4rm dem grin
Re: What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
shaiba:
kolomental case grin
so if u were a psychiatrist u will admit me 4 saying these?
Re: What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
ebusbaba10:
Why don't u go and make d money den tongue so dey will b flocking around u. U will b d one to get tired and b running away 4rm dem grin
by then it will be jus payment 4 sex
Re: What's Your View by ebusbaba10: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
by then it will be jus payment 4 sex
Dat is d way u see it, what matters is dat u achieved ur aim. Abi grin
Re: What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
ebusbaba10:

Dat is d way u see it, what matters is dat u achieved ur aim. Abi grin
bt my aim is nt sex
Re: What's Your View by ebusbaba10: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
bt my aim is nt sex
Ok, b patient den. A woman DAT will luv u sincerely, wink will definitely come ur way.
Re: What's Your View by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
So, because you look good and have good physique, it then means you are automatically entitled to a girlfriendundecided?....your mindset is really shallow.

Re: What's Your View by Realone92(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
So, because you look good and have good physique, it then means you are automatically entitled to a girlfriendundecided?....your mindset is really shallow.
Re: What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
u 4got d caring part, plus if u ask any gal d qualities dy need in a guy dy will be fast to list dose qualities
Re: What's Your View by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
Am tall, dark av a nice face, intelligent, gat a nice physique, caring so y am I single

Because am not yet made. So its all about the money money money
*cut of his head* angry
Re: What's Your View by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
u 4got d caring part, plus if u ask any gal d qualities dy need in a guy dy will be fast to list dose qualities
my brother, it's not all about being caring or looking handsome or even having money...most times you'd possess all these qualities yet you still find yourself being friendzone or single,,,,when it comes to relationship most of the times is luck...there are alot of Good mannered and Godfearing men and women out there who are single, mesef most times i ask myself why....well, i 've come to conclude that it boils down to luck....pray to be lucky brother.
Re: What's Your View by shaiba(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
so if u were a psychiatrist u will admit me 4 saying these?
Sure
U need someone to talk to. Not me.
You've been turned down a lot. And probably not making enough to live the kind of life style u want.
Don't compare yourself with others. Just be U nd be happy. Things will soon fall in place for u.
Remain Blessed.
Re: What's Your View by ifeajikap(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
shaiba:

Sure
U need someone to talk to. Not me.
You've been turned down a lot. And probably not making enough to live the kind of life style u want.
Don't compare yourself with others. Just be U nd be happy. Things will soon fall in place for u.
Remain Blessed.
sure?? U will really admit me I fear u

For Guys, Will U? / How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 / 9 Reason Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer