Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) (3683 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
My guy,try and replace your inner wear first before spending for a girl. Stop faking just to impress her. She has been eating before she met you. Serene

1 Like

Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by jaybel(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Funny
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by akanbimustaphao(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Laugh in Chinco #konji_na_bastard
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin Busted!!
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Youngpo413: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Hehehehehe, the babe go still like am like that.
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Kenmatt(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
My guy,try and replace your inner wear first before spending for a girl. Stop faking just to impress her. She has been eating before she met you. Serene
why didn't you tell it to him then? You came here to post it. I am very sure you secretly took the picture.

1 Like

Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by ettaetta(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by firstking01(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Every sane and upright guy is aware of thisundecided
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by spalletti(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Kenmatt:
why didn't you tell it to him then? You came here to post it. I am very sure you secretly took the picture
I think the lady knows about it.Take a close look at the picture.
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
thats the new Yeezy. Boxer!!! cost like $120

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by orsidy: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
You saw him put on a thorn inner wear and you refused telling him to change it, and decided to snapped then posted it here. If I'm the guy, I'll sue you for this. Sick of this. Hypocrite
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by iamauxin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
orsidy:
You saw him put on a thorn inner wear and you refused telling him to change it, and decided to snapped then posted it here. If I'm the guy, I'll sue you for this. Sick of this. Hypocrite
be quiet, are you trying to say the guy doesn't know his inner wear was torn? ...

by the way, you will sue on what grounds abeg, that your inner wear wasn't torn or not. Moreover his face didn't show. Do you know what it will cost to prove that he's the person in the picture? Pls grab a seat!
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by solid3(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lolz.
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by gidimasters(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lols
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
when they won't put trouser for waist again..
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by 0955eb027(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
For real! But why?
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Fulanto(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Forget being broke... what if the boxers was made like that.

1 Like

Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by danny580(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na wa oo,very disdainful to see
Re: Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) by Iamlordgee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh Shii... From this you can tell that the guy just want to get down with that lady

(1) (Reply)

Woman Breastfeeding A Dog / Ladies And Guys: Share Your Most Beautiful Selfie / What Did 2017 Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.