Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (71588 Views)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by chccho(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
U are a stupid and dumb fool for this ur senseless comment above... U really do comment like an ape from a 3rd world country

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by suwalee(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Junior66:

wich ur time? ur indomie generation time u mean. the argument goin on here is mainly between the indomie generation and the oldies. canes was very acceptable back then but it is not acceptable any longer by the indomie peeps like u. lols
Lmfao! Does the generation really matter? Me that I finished 15 years ago grin
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by persius555(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
You seem to type with your emotions turned on. All the parties involved are all guilty of one offence or the other. Technically speaking, the girl that was abused is underaged and as such, in the event of such undesired act, the guardian/parents are in the best position to take responsibility for her actions. For the school staff to have taken it upon themselves to mete multiple beatings to her is very unwarranted and a crime on its own. If they (staff) were certain that no crime was commited, they should have honoured the police invitaion. As adults, teachers, parents, guardians and custodians, they irresponsibly took sides in this case and that is very insensitive and unprofesional.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Liam86:

oh, so you admit the slap could have been over a trivial issue? for me I don't care what made her slap, kids of that age are also known to abuse the little power given to them.
Its not just kids who abuse power, adults too do that very well. Its a standard human behavior.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by babafirst(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
This girl no get Mama and Papa wey dey 'craze' small to display small craze for that school?This beating is too much,this is physical assault.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by NigerianScholar: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mzee0:

And what do you mean by specializing, soon you'd be asked to pay certain amounts. Is that not supposed to be his job? Abi im don turn lawyer?

He will not collect a dime from you
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by stevejireh01: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
you have said it all, I also condemn the level of the punishment but then, most of us here were dealt with more than this and nothing happened. Indomie generation.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by authority2006(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
ericmor:

The question is, why would d head girl slap her at the first place?
At this point, we are talking about assault and battery, the reason for slapping and slapping back doesn't matter anymore. Because judge won't even want to concern him/herself with what caused the battery.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by schumastic(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
my guy, it might interest you to know I was the senior prefect(Head Boy) in my days too!! So you see! The society has spoiled, I will slap or flog a student he/she will slap or flog me back?? Dem nr born am well

WE ALL KNOW THE WIFE AND LADIES BEATERS WHEN WE GET TO HEAR THEM GIVE THEIR OPINION ON ISSUES LIKE THIS…MEAN WHILE THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY SHOULD THANK THEIR STARS CUS HEAVENS KNOW IF ANYBODY TRY SUCH TO MY KIDS, IF THEY DON'T TESTIFY TO WHAT WILL FOLLOW NEXT, THEN I HAVE FAILED AS A FATHER…IF THE CANE HER FINE NO PROBLEM BUT TO THIS EXTENT, AHH LORD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOUL CUS THIS SO CALLED TEACHERS WON'T EVEN ALLOW ANYBODY TOUCH THEIR KIDS...
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by schumastic(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
megareal:

Thank you again and again. We wonder why American children are the way they are yet we are encouraging the same silly attitude of moronic child raising. The real thing is to raise a child who respects authority and is able to control his/her emotions enough in any situation, well enough to think of repercussions in the heat of any happening. That's how I was raised.

MY DEAR FORGET THIS POO YOU JUST SAID…AM SURE YOU WILL DO SAME WHEN YOU ARE NOT A JSS STUDENT BUT SS2 FOR THAT MATTER..EXCEPT IF YOU ARE A COWARD AND MIND YOU THAT HEAD GIRL WILL NOT TRY SUCH AGAIN IN HER LIFE.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by fbabs(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
MissNairaland1:
Can someone kindly send me the link to this, need to upload it on a page of NGO who are fighting for justice about such and much more. Thanks. They cant go unpunished.

Thanks ooooo. To do that

Click on the url box then copy the link
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Dreadful: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
sheedy407:
I have no doubt,it must be a further mathematics teacher.

Today is my bday,
So u all know what I want
Lmao.. Mumu
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by bosperky: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
well I do agree with you that we can't decided on just one sided story .but either way .for the fact that it's a child or even your own child. they should have called up her guardian plus suspension. will. fine not such beaten if she had died what will you personally say.?? so to all school teachers no matter how rude a child u can't pounce on them as u like after all its school a place of learning (manners and all ) to my opinion I still think the school needs to be questioned may God help us all
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ronaldbecky(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
u just cum here to spew trash cus it a faceless forum..i wil av ur head cut if it was my daughter..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=ronaldbecky post=43975754]u just cum here to spew trash cus it a faceless forum..

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
ronaldbecky:
u just cum here to spew trash cus it a faceless forum..i wil av ur head cut if it was my daughter..idiot
don't mind the fools claiming CDSS .normal human dey go CDSS?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ronaldbecky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=joseph1832 post=43965621]The head girl is the number one female student, she's an authority, she represent the girls in school.

You don't physically attack authority for whatever reason. There are ways to follow when things like this happen. Returning the slap meant she slapped not just the head girl, but the teachers as well. That's why the teachers acted like that.

The question still remains, what did the girl do, that made the head girl slap her? [/quote shut up,,so my course rep fit slap me nah,if na so..gone are those days were prefect slap student..

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Junior66(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
suwalee:
Lmfao! Does the generation really matter? Me that I finished 15 years ago grin
chai! u no follow be indomie o. my apologies pls
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Vomm: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Which face? Ur eyes get bluetooth? How do you see the face thru the bumbum and the back?
Na Nigerian eyes you take dey look am

barnacle:
censor her face to protect her identity
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
ronaldbecky go sidon for gutter! If ur course rep slap you na becos you no get sense. tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by barnacle: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vomm:
Which face? Ur eyes get bluetooth? How do you see the face thru the bumbum and the back?
Na Nigerian eyes you take dey look am

Ode, he posted her full facial features and i politely ask him to take it out to prevent pedophiles like you seeking her out
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by oc2fish: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
The beating was too much. If 3 to 5 matured teachers participated in the caning it shows the level of rudeness committed. I can deal with caining my kids, i am sure my kids will not go out of control that will result to this level. I was once a teacher and fully understand the uphill task teachers are doing.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by jamjo: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
daguru:
I am writing to report the physical and emotional abuse to a girl child as a result of punishment meted out to her by her teachers at school. Please see attached pictures.

She was made to strip off her shorts and canned on her bare buttocks and slapped severely by the principal and 5 other teachers because she returned the slap on her face from the head girl who slapped her first. The head girl then reported to the school authorities who in turn physically battered her and then made her cut grass for 4 hours under the sun.

Her name is Ogechi Blessing, she is 14 years old and a SS2 Pupil of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary School at Bariga in Lagos State. This incident occurred on the 16th of March 2016. The perpetrators of this crime are

a. Mrs. C. O Coker (School Principal) slapped her severally
b. Mr. Bello (Maths Teacher), canned her and slapped her severally
c. Mr. Bakare (Economics Teacher) slapped her severally
d. Mrs. Tejumaye (English Teacher) slapped her severally
e. Mrs Omoge (Civic Education Teacher) slapped her severally
f. Mrs. Balogun (Vice Principal) slapped her severally

The Principal has refused to honor the request from the police officers at Bariga Police Station but instead brought soldiers to intimidate the officers investigating the case.

She has missed out on writing 4 exams since then.
Justice needs to be done for this inhumane act against the girl child.

If this is true, they need to be arrested immediately , no human being will do this to my kid and go unpunished that will never happen.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Aimuannose(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Some of you here are talking rubbish. A right thinking teacher does not have the right to raise up his or her hand to slap a student let alone a senior student doing that.I think the authority of the school is insane to have meted out such treatment/punishment to the girl pupil...There are other ways to punish rude students not this way.They went too far.Let me be candid here, if it were to be my daughter that went through this,
I would have turned Spartacus overnight and kILL THEM ALL.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by magicminister: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
I'll have you know if she was my daughter, she would never have returned that slap in the first place!. And I'll even ask her, what on earth could she have done or said that will warrant a head girl to slap her! If she was my daughter, this incident will not even have occurred! Parents should teach their kids proper conduct on how to approach issues.

The reason why Nigeria will not move forward will always be because Nigerians don't know how to act and behave in certain situations. We are always quick to action, and we always fail to even ask questions.

We should ask what that girl did that warrant the head girl to slap her in the first place. Its just that simple. We fail to notice both of them are females, and we know females are prone to emotions...

Which price? What will you do! If your daughter can raise her hand slap her senior prefect, then she can raise her hand and slap you her father, and it means you have failed as a parent!.

I still maintain that regardless of what the girl does, no head prefect or whatever has the right to physically assault her.
The duty of the prefect is to watch and report to teachers when fellow students become unruly or act in an unethical manner.
The marks on her body is not discipline. Its an assault.

That is why i work hard so my children will never have to attend these ghetto schools where they hire touts to be teachers.
So, i can proudly say that none of my children will ever be in this type of situation but if per chance, they find themselves in a situation where they have to stand up and defend themselves, then i would give them a medal if they cave in the face of their tormentor and mop the floor with their blood.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Her Name: Ogechi Blessing

The names of the animals who did that to her:

a. Mrs. C. O Coker (School Principal) slapped her severally
b. Mr. Bello (Maths Teacher), canned her and slapped her severally
c. Mr. Bakare (Economics Teacher) slapped her severally
d. Mrs. Tejumaye (English Teacher) slapped her severally
e. Mrs Omoge (Civic Education Teacher) slapped her severally
f. Mrs. Balogun (Vice Principal) slapped her severally

We all know why they molested her! IT IS VERY CLEAR!!
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
chccho:

U are a stupid and dumb fool for this ur senseless comment above... U really do comment like an ape from a 3rd world country

Bro! Ape was understandable............

But from a 3rd World Country?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by slayer94kimono(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
Bros thank you ooo!! How possible is it or them to just descend on her! Some children are really RUDE!!! So principal and 4 oda teachers will wake up and decide to flog someone's child like this? Na stubborn students them dey flog reach dis level. Probe the case nau! My only fear for you is that you will be boiling your own water of trobule! Tell us the full story!!!
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:

I still maintain that regardless of what the girl does, no head prefect or whatever has the right to physically assault her.
The duty of the prefect is to watch and report to teachers when fellow students become unruly or act in an unethical manner.
The marks on her body is not discipline. Its an assault.
Yes that's true. But still, I maintain that everyone in this motion picture is guilty and no one should be spared. We must remove sentiment whenever we are dealing with issues.

That is why i work hard so my children will never have to attend these ghetto schools where they hire touts to be teachers.

So, i can proudly say that none of my children will ever be in this type of situation but if per chance, they find themselves in a situation where they have to stand up and defend themselves, then i would give them a medal if they cave in the face of their tormentor and mop the floor with their blood.

So you're saying this sort of thing only happen in public schools? Wow!

You might not know that most of these so called private schools hire people who aren't even skilled in educating a child, all they think about is money, that's why they make a mess of a kids life.

I'll have you know that teachers, don't just teach kids, they instill discipline, guide, tutor and mentor kids, teachers act as in loco parentis to kids, so that the kids, will be not just good to their families, but to the society at large, because a damaged kid is not only a danger to himself/herself, but to the society at large.

You have no idea the amount of bribes these private schools pay to ministry of education inspectors, just to stay in business. Some of them aren't even registered.

Once again, everybody is at fault here. The teachers went overboard, so did the head girl, and the girl that was slapped. The parents who even posted this news, failed to even tell us what their daughter did, that made the head girl slap her. They omitted a very vital information. I want to know what spurred those teachers to beat that girl like that.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by sweetcocoa(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
A country of barbarians, smh.

All those useless so called seniors maltreating fellow students just cos they can. The people involved should be thankful I don't know the girl, this is not even a police case, they will regret the day they decided to try this rubbish, the head girl being the main target, nonsense. angry
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by sweetcocoa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
You are not only dumb but extremely wicked and I say this with no regret, f00l.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by akigbemaru: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Student battered by principal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.