Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (71595 Views)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
kay29000:

Hmm! That's nice. I like the fact that discipline was instilled in the school. I usually noticed most of the Command Day Secondary School student are usually very neat and well dressed even outside.

About you being a writer or not, I think you should try it out as a hobby. You have a natural talent for it. Try writing short stories or novellas just for the fun of it.

Yeah, by fire by force you must obey.

Hmm really, Its the first time I am hearing this. I did literature as a science student in school, maybe that played a little role. I will give it a try.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Prince16:

Actually, I wasn't surprised.

THE moments I saw d name involved, I knew instantly d thread will be a "best seller".
I knew it will take a tribal coloration, and I've been proved right!

Loool, you know that religion, tribal differences and political inclination has clouded logical thinking in a lot of Nigerians. I didn't even notice the girls tribe until I saw those posts.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Timoleon:

this girls case here i believe its stil a small matter, many parents are spoiling their kids these days...i cant remember anyone goin to report to their parents about being flogged those days.,,except ur father's rank in d military is superior to dat of the commandant...yet after being baptized with water beside d parade ground u will be asked to roll o d parade ground while being flogged..we are better off today.

Yeah,kids are being spoilt a lot just like I said on a previous thread where people were insinuating that a 14yr old cant be spanked.

Yes far better off, we have a generation of spoilt kids, kids born from 2000 upward a lot of them are spoilt. This oyinbo method seems not to be working for a lot of children over here. I must admit that some children are naturally obedient which makes it easier for the parents to apply the no spanking policy but a lot of children need to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by NaWetinDey(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
biodunid:
No just dey form Rambo here o. Have you stood up to ordinary LASTMA, KAI or Yellow fever before? Social media courage dey very cheap.

You are obviously as cheap as your retort sounds. Get thee behind me...
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Timoleon(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
yetseyi:

Yeah,kids are being spoilt a lot just like I said on a previous thread where people were insinuating that a 14yr old cant be spanked.

Yes far better off, we have a generation of spoilt kids, kids born from 2000 upward a lot of them are spoilt. This oyinbo method seems not to be working for a lot of children over here. I must admit that some children are naturally obedient which makes it easier for the parents to apply the no spanking policy but a lot of children need to be flogged.

spot on.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kay29000(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
yetseyi:

Yeah, by fire by force you must obey.

Hmm really, Its the first time I am hearing this. I did literature as a science student in school, maybe that played a little role. I will give it a try.

A science student did literature? That's the first time I am hearing this.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Prince16: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
yetseyi:

Loool, you know that religion, tribal differences and political inclination has clouded logical thinking in a lot of Nigerians. I didn't even notice the girls tribe until I saw those posts.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by oluwadanie1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!

in as much as you have a point, i can't still imagine the height of rudeness that'll require such maltreatment.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by john4trust: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, don't be too quick to judge, there will be at least one hundred students in this particular school, how come it is only one that is receiving so much "battering"? Has anyone taken time to find out if this picture is photo-shopped? In these days of moral decadence has anyone bothered to find out about the moral standing of the girl in question? Don't forget the saying "Spare the rod and spoil the child". Most of the problems our youth are involved in nowadays emanate from moral decadence. I am 55 years old and where i am today was made possible because of my teachers who trained me with iron hands. Don't make a mountain out of a mole. This case is not as terrible as you are painting it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Vomm: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
You see how foolish you are! Veeeerrrry foolish! How else do you want me to explain this word "ODE" you wrote here? You might have viewed the post earlier than I which makes it possible for me not to see the picture of the face because the OP had removed it.
Receive SENSE

barnacle:
Ode, he posted her full facial features and i politely ask him to take it out to prevent pedophiles like you seeking her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by barnacle: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
You see how foolish you are! Veeeerrrry foolish! How else do you want me to explain this word "ODE" you wrote here? You might have viewed the post earlier than I which makes it possible for me not to see the picture of the face because the OP had removed it.
Receive SENSE

if you had the sense you claim to possess, you would know that i didnt type censor her face for fun when i dont know the persons involved, and if you have eyes to see, you would have noticed the OP's comment that the girls picture has been taken down.
obviously you dont read, instead you find someone's mention to disturb
hope i have been able to convince you and probably make you see why you are the foolish one
OYA RECEIVE SENSE ODE
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Vomm: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is no need trading words with you cos I just imagined how old u can be!
You still lack maturity! I believe in few years to come, your response to this type of question wud be totally different like an adult.
Till then, keep growing

barnacle:
if you had the sense you claim to possess, you would know that i didnt tell censor her face for fun when i dont know the persons involved, and if you have to see, you would have noticed the OP's comment that the girls picture has been taken down.
hope i have been able to convince you and probably make you see why you are the foolish one
OYA REASON SENSE ODE
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
Receive SENSE

Chai! lipsrsealed

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
barnacle:
if you had the sense you claim to possess, you would know that i didnt type censor her face for fun when i dont know the persons involved, and if you have eyes to see, you would have noticed the OP's comment that the girls picture has been taken down.
OYA RECEIVE SENSE ODE

Nice comeback!

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
You still lack maturity! I believe in few years to come, your response to this type of question wud be totally different like an adult.
Till then, keep growing

Wait, barnacle is it true u lack maturity? cry

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by barnacle: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
Till then, keep growing

see this one claiming maturity
senior pangolo, adult my foot
theres no seniority in the university please
go and open those jobless eyes for your agemates because its like they sent you to me today.
go back and tell them God blinded your eyes, you couldnt find me
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by barnacle: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
RobinHez:

Wait, barnacle is it true u lack maturity? cry
its like you were sent too
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
barnacle:
go and open those jobless eyes for your agemates because its like they sent you to me today.
Hehe he... Ni aye atijo insults! grin

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Vomm: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hahahahahahaah!!!
You see what I'm talking about?
What mature person will write these rubish u just wrote?
Grow up!!!

barnacle:
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
barnacle:
its like you were sent too
Hey, face up opponent, leave the referee alone. tongue
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by barnacle: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
Hahahahahahaah!!! You see what I'm talking about? What mature person will write these rubish u just wrote? Grow up!!!
what mature person will type ur eyes get bluetooth if he's not a baby.. keep dragging words with someone you claim to be older than. better drop that toy you are using to quote me and think about your life.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by RobinHez(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vomm:
Hahahahahahaah!!!
You see what I'm talking about?
What mature person will write these rubish u just wrote?
Grow up!!!

barnacle:
what mature person will type ur eyes get bluetooth if he's not a baby..
keep dragging words with someone you claim to be older than.
better drop that toy you are using to quote me and think about your life.

Hey! I need both of y'all to gimme some serious punchlines. angry
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
kay29000:

A science student did literature? That's the first time I am hearing this.

Its possible you never heard that before because people hardly do it. Then it was Geography/literature that we could offer according to the WAEC syllabus and naturally the science students go for geography and art students literature while the commercial students seem to dangle between geography and literature.
Infact we were about 3 that offered literature in a class of around 70.

And yes I wrote literature in WAEC and NECO. I did enjoy the course though (especially poetry). I read the books one would never appreciate except you are a literature lover e.g Macbeth, Anowa. Also read wives revolt by Jp clark, The beautyful ones are not yet born ayi kwei armah. I remember poems like Abiku, ode to the west wind etc. My teacher taught us as if literature was the best subject ever loool.

Anyway I doubt its even possible to do that now because they seemed to have changed the syllabus completely.

I do feel the Nigerian educational system is too rigid though one should be able to do a course or two in some other fields in the university e.g Chemistry major then do one course in drama or dance or music. That's almost impossible I think.

Sorry I answered you short question with an epistle.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kay29000(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2016
yetseyi:

Its possible you never heard that before because people hardly do it. Then it was Geography/literature that we could offer according to the WAEC syllabus and naturally the science students go for geography and art students literature while the commercial students seem to dangle between geography and literature.
Infact we were about 3 that offered literature in a class of around 70.

And yes I wrote literature in WAEC and NECO. I did enjoy the course though (especially poetry). I read the books one would never appreciate except you are a literature lover e.g Macbeth, Anowa. Also read wives revolt by Jp clark, The beautyful ones are not yet born ayi kwei armah. I remember poems like Abiku, ode to the west wind etc. My teacher taught us as if literature was the best subject ever loool.

Anyway I doubt its even possible to do that now because they seemed to have changed the syllabus completely.

I do feel the Nigerian educational system is too rigid though one should be able to do a course or two in some other fields in the university e.g Chemistry major then do one course in drama or dance or music. That's almost impossible I think.

Sorry I answered you short question with an epistle.

Nice. Yea, you answered my short question with an epistle cos it is in your blood to write...You should really try writing. You can start out writing short stories or novellas...There is really no big deal to it. With what I have seen/read, you would be a good writer. Every writer is different and has a different style, and there would always be people in a part of the world that would love to read what you write. The way you described those literature books show how passionate you are about poetry/literature. Give it a shot. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by yetseyi(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
kay29000:

Nice. Yea, you answered my short question with an epistle cos it is in your blood to write...You should really try writing. You can start out writing short stories or novellas...There is really no big deal to it. With what I have seen/read, you would be a good writer. Every writer is different and has a different style, and there would always be people in a part of the world that would love to read what you write. The way you described those literature books show how passionate you are about poetry/literature. Give it a shot. You have nothing to lose.

Okaaay, I will try.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by kay29000(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
yetseyi:

Okaaay, I will try.

wink
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Zircon123: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's very distasteful that such a thing should happen. But, why should a JSS 2 return a slap to the HEAD GIRL of a school. I wonder the kind of generation we are breeding. Are you sure they are the leaders of tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by coati: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
daguru:
I am writing to report the physical and emotional abuse to a girl child as a result of punishment meted out to her by her teachers at school. Please see attached pictures.

She was made to strip off her shorts and canned on her bare buttocks and slapped severely by the principal and 5 other teachers because she returned the slap on her face from the head girl who slapped her first. The head girl then reported to the school authorities who in turn physically battered her and then made her cut grass for 4 hours under the sun.

Her name is Ogechi Blessing, she is 14 years old and a SS2 Pupil of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary School at Bariga in Lagos State. This incident occurred on the 16th of March 2016. The perpetrators of this crime are

a. Mrs. C. O Coker (School Principal) slapped her severally
b. Mr. Bello (Maths Teacher), canned her and slapped her severally
c. Mr. Bakare (Economics Teacher) slapped her severally
d. Mrs. Tejumaye (English Teacher) slapped her severally
e. Mrs Omoge (Civic Education Teacher) slapped her severally
f. Mrs. Balogun (Vice Principal) slapped her severally

The Principal has refused to honor the request from the police officers at Bariga Police Station but instead brought soldiers to intimidate the officers investigating the case.

She has missed out on writing 4 exams since then.
Justice needs to be done for this inhumane act against the girl child.
the person who posted this story won't get his/her image tarnished oo... see lies upon lies
the girl wrote exams o,she was present the next day for exam so how they admitted her I don't know
she didn't miss any exams o
chhaiii so in order for you to allow justice to take stand you come out with bunch of liiiieeessss
they flogged her but she was on bump short under so she was asked to remove it not her pant or whatever you guys call it
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ChukaLucas: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
why our Nigerian soldiers dey behave like slaves this era şef.

good the name of the school is there, I'm inviting my ex to handle this matter he's a retired General and a senior advocate together.

wait!why must you people snap her yarnsh? is that how cheap a girl's private part cost?don't you think she might be ashamed of this?
I'm going to sue the persons involved, including the snapper.
Your ex is a general.?
my friend gerara here
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChukaLucas:
Your ex is a general.? my friend gerara here
wetin concern me şef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.