Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (71586 Views)

See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Na because she small if to say she dey S'S class ehnnn
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Jacko1(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2016
What I see is damn obvious
As dey wer beating her they were chanting omo ibo ni
Because she slapped back a yoluba head gal
In a yoluba skool
5 yoluba teachers so bigoted as nairaland m%#$ descended on her
Yea dahs wah happened here
They wud neva have done this if her name was bisi... Biodun... Bimpe or wateva messee up name dey bear
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2016
blackboy:
Nothing she did should warrant such treatment. Its so unprofessional. Nigerian teachers really need proper training. Teachers that are to train our children are showing bad example. Ganging up to assualt a 14 year old!!
Be that as it may, she needed not slap the head girl back. That's just the way it is.

6 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
You talking like someone in old-age, I do not think its right for a senior to hit a slap on face of his/her junior and if she was found rude, report to the appropriate authority, the one my senior did for me then for refusing to help him buy water, I have to wait for him at the end of school hour out school premises and engage in serious fight with him which lasted for hours, after then, whenever he sees me within the school, he raises his hand up and shout my guy...

Me no dey take shit. You there not hit me as senior because I never hit my junior ones even my siblings then. Don't do unto me what I did not do to others or else, war commence next

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by deadie(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
obiekunie1:

u said my mind.

thou the school should av just expel her instead of going too physical

I will always teach my child not to be a bully. But that if he/she has the physical strength to fight back if bullied, then he/she should go for it. A prefect who slaps another student is a bully. And this one is also a coward who chose to run to authorities when her victim stood up for herself. I will be proud of this victim if she was my daughter for standing up for herself. 4ck the school.

4 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Ifebazz(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
In as much as I don't like students being beaten, I will not condone insolence or attitudes from ill brought up children by irresponsible parents. Many parents raise (don't even raise) wayward kids who they can't control, then pub same to schools and expect miracles to happen. The first culprits are the parents who give the kids all the wrong upbringing and expect the society to tolerate them. Almost impossible. For a kid of that age to know she can retaliate against her seniors tells a whole lot about the parent who have already failed in their responsibilities now trying to justify themselves by crying foul.

5 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by nikaleyot: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
FOR HER To have returned a slap to her senior prefect shows how rude she is!!! She should even be expelled from the school!! Am against the Mal treated but this teachers you are talking about they are mothers and Parents too!! They cant just wake up one mrng and decide to descend on only her!! She must have been rude to them when she was invited to the staff room!! Op tell us the full story and stop being sentimental!! That's you people aid and abet bad children and when they get to the universities, they bcome secret cult members and runs girls and Problems to the society!! Shame on the NPF for wanting to arrest the management without proper investigation!! That what's how I read the other day how a secondary school cultist kiLled his Ex- Headmistress who is a grandmother in Benin, the headmistressed must have been dealing with him in school those days, now that he is a cultist, he decided to pay her back!! @Op your are biased in your account! OP I CHALLENGE YOU AND AM ASKING YOU TO QUESTION THE CHILD AGAIN TO TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID OR SAID TO THE TEACHERS THAT WARRANTED THE TREATED!!! If you decide to go to court remember they can still afford to get lawyers too. And there will be witnesses but student witnesses and Teacher witnesses that will come and testify THE TRUTH! So you better look before you leap!! I have seen a situation exactly like dis, the parent when to court and they ended up Apologizing to the school management and the Child was expelled too!
Stop spreading falsehood. The cult guy is was not a student of the headmistress he killed. The report states that they are just neighbours. Secondly nobody is saying that the school authority is guilty but at least there are other ways of dealing with issues like this. Go to developed countries, you won't see students being flogged as we do in Nigeria. Brutality doesn't mean discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by EastanPower(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
The head girl is the number one female student, she's an authority, she represent the girls in school.

You don't physically attack authority for whatever reason. There are ways to follow when things like this happen. Returning the slap meant she slapped not just the head girl, but the teachers as well. That's why the teachers acted like that.

The question still remains, what did the girl do, that made the head girl slap her?

Was the head girl right in slapping a fellow student?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by talktimi(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
So she had the guts to slap her senior prefect ? Lets be honest with ourselves here, SP's don't generally pick on junior students anyhow. For the SP to slap her, the girl would have been very rude and insulting, I'm talking out of experience here on both sides of the coin.

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Babalegba(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
The girl should have been expelled from the school. Nigeria is becoming crammed with brainless idiots defending indiscipline ,lawlessness and thuggery.The o.p must be from a dysfunctional barely functional broken home to be so critical of the teachers action.The girl should have been expelled as a deterrent to other feral thugs.

6 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Who's the useless head girl for her to slap her fellow student? I've been to a govt school and I have taught in a boarding school. I know what those useless so called seniors do to other people's kids. In most cases, they just take advantage of them unnecessarily. If the girl had slapped back her teacher, then your statement will make sense, else, you're talking crap!!!

oga u did not attend secondary school in Nigeria talk less of boarding school! if u did attend secondary school here in Nigeria u would av been better informed than trash u typed.

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by LADBIM: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
God bless you. For the lady to slapped the head prefect shows the types of home she came from. She is not the only one in that school. I hope her parents are not trying to lead her to destruction. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
na 2day!!! don't mean 2 be blunt buh whr was nairaland wen my principal blow ma eye cuz I refused to receive 20 strokes, sori though dimera dimera

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
Brigadier7:
[/s]

Epic reply.

magicminister:

should a senior prefect slap or assault a fellow student?
when we see something that is wrong, we should condemn it.
Even if that girl stole or did someone inane, should she be physically abused in this manner??
If she was your daughter, would you tolerate a teacher leaving these horrendous marks on her body?? Would you say the same thing if your daughter or sister or mother was stripped and whipped like a slave??

This is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
Our future generations are already taking classes on how to be power drunk.
A little child is abusing the little position of a prefect. What would happen if s/he joins the military or becomes a "leader"?
A prefect has no right to punish a student. The duty of a prefect is to report to the teachers what they see and hear.

There is no justification for this nonsense and if this girl was my remotely related to me, i can grantee you that those teachers will pay full price.
If i don't get the teachers, i will have my guys get their children.

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Brigadier7(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
olumzzz:

Abeg no let me start calling u names ds early monday morning. If not for lawlessness, what right does d head girl have 2 slap her fellow student.
D worst she shud have asked her 2 serve a punishment, if she refuses she can report 2 d teachers not slapping
my business isn't too with the girl slapping the prefect as much(that's their business) what am saying is something happened in the staff room when she was invited! They should question her well to know what really went wrong in the classroom! Am saying this because I have see a similar case before, it was latter discovered that the student insulted the teachers in the staff room and even griped one of them!!

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by talktimi(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

YES, if you fall law or talk careless as a junior student, I will slap sense into your head

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by MissNairaland1: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Can someone kindly send me the link to this, need to upload it on a page of NGO who are fighting for justice about such and much more. Thanks. They cant go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by winkmart: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:

she might be wrong, but can you please tell me what justification a senior had to have slapped another student. She might have not really done anything wrong to warrant the assault, no one likes their right being trampled upon.

She could be a rude girl, but she does not deserve all this

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by nikaleyot: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
Stop spreading falsehood. The cult guy is not a student of the headmistress he killed. The report states that they are just neighbours. Secondly nobody is saying that the school authority is guilty but at least there are other ways of dealing with issues like this. Go to developed countries, you won't see students being flogged as we do in Nigeria. Brutality doesn't mean discipline.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
EastanPower:

Whether she is right or wrong is not the question. The question is, what did the girl do that warranted the head girl to slap her!!!. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by wellmax(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
This is nothing but a sentimental one sided story. No one I repeat, No one will just wake up and assault a school girl (to think that not just one teacher but according to OP, several teachers). They are not mad na, as much as I don't encourage assault on children, come on this is Nigeria. We all wont support if a school doesn't try to enforce discipline in one way or the other. They had done too much, nut let us hear their own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by habiham: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
how I wish she's ur sister or daughter ...
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by ifeomaekol(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2016
1) I dnt support d young slapping bck @her senior---doesnt say well of her upbringing bt dts y she's in sch abi?? To help reform her. 2) d head girl dt slapped her, has no right either, if d girl was proving sturborn she shuld hv simply reported her to d a teacher n allow d teacher deal wt her nt putting laws into her hands. 3) d principal n d other teachers dt flogged her r a disgrace to teachers n to parents as a whole cos I believe they too r parents, wat happened to counseling her?? Ok y nt suspend her?? Y dis in human act upon a child?? N for them to shun d law shows they r as irresponsible n lawless as both gals----wat makes them different nw frm d 14yr old dt slapped her senior or d so called head girl dt took laws into her own hands?? A simple problem dt would hv bn queitly solved if our elders wia still elders. Few days ago a mother here lamented badly of wat her daughter passed thru in d hands of a teacher n d vice principal @QC n nw this. What r these schs tryn to tell us?-------should parents start home sching dia kids nw? Are sch no longer safe for our children?? Hw cn teachers do this to a student?? Wat kind of a moral lesson is this?

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by chiboy11(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Good one,I've to pass dis info to som1 in need too
YesBwoss:
There should be human rights groups willing to take up her case. her family can try Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR). Their office is in Ikeja.
www.cdhrnigeria.org

Or
Women Arise for Change Initiative
www.womenarise.org.ng

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by EastanPower(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2016
/
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by EastanPower(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Whether she is right or wrong is not the question. The question is, what did the girl do that warranted the head girl to slap her!!!. Simple.

Just answer my question.

Does a head girl have the authority to slap a fellow student?
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Peacefulgold(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Brigadier7:
Did u even see those pictures,wat kind of insult must she has gven out to d so called staffs dat they gang beat her like dat,if t was ur daughter dat came home wit all dis wound and told u she was gang beaten by 5 people cos she reciprocated a slap dat was given to hr by her senior,u will only tell her se deserved it cos she was rude....there r lots of way to handle this situation dan dis inhumane treatment......if this was my daughter ,d people involved must have had a taste of wat my girl went tru....hopless,brainless and frustrated staffs....

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by Irore: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
greatbrian:
What legal action of been taken dz child abuse she z a minor for Pete sake

Peter denied Jesus Christ 3X before cock crow. Minor doing major things ehhn. Anyway I do not support the action of the Head girl in the first place as she abused her leadership position by slapping the girl.no matter the provocation when there are so many ways she could deal with the girl's truancy. Surprisingly though, the school management headed by the principal towed the same line. Chain of errors. The girl must obviously be a notorious delinquent student in that school. The head girl should be handing over gradually and focus on upcoming NECO/WASC/JAMB. This is the term for handover to SS2 if the head head is in SS3. Surprised the school authority still keep SS3 prefects towards end of 2nd term.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2016
MissNairaland1:
Can someone kindly send me the link to this, need to upload it on a page of NGO who are fighting for justice about such and much more. Thanks. They cant go unpunished.
Before you upload, kindly ask and conduct investigations as to what lead to the head girl slapping the head!.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by EastanPower(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2016
talktimi:
YES, if you fall law or talk careless as a junior student, I will slap sense into your head

That is wrong.

No head girl or head boy has the power or rights to slap fellow students.
Re: Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Locate NGOs that handle matter of this nature and the girl's family should stand up to fight this injustice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.