Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Which Church Can't You Marry From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Church Can't You Marry From? (3620 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Can't You Marry From? by vybzkartel: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
And why?
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Redeemed.

Eckankar
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by obiorathesubtle: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
white garment churches, Eck, deliverance ministries and catholic..

Ion want ma kids learning fetish nonsense or false doctrines

1 Like

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Deeper life angry

1 Like

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by halfricanadian(f): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Olumba olumba undecided
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by vybzkartel: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
white garment churches, Eck, deliverance ministries and catholic..

Ion want ma kids learning fetish nonsense or false doctrines

Lol
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
Olumba olumba undecided
how are u?
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by halfricanadian(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
olihilistic:
how are u?

Super fine
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Super fine
where have you been since morning?
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
nah ijo mimo Celestial church because i don't want to wear white garment and i don't want to be jazzed with annointing oil inside my food.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
I don't have problem marrying from any church, but i have problem with the individual i'm marrying, hence i'm rooted and balanced scripturally wise cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
I don't have problem marrying from any church, but i have problem with the individual i'm marrying, hence i'm rooted and balanced scripturally wise cool, if you understand what i mean.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Clears throat...

Jehovah Witness
Lord's Chosen
White garment churches esp Olumba
All those crazy Pastor na God Churches

But all thesame the church has little part to play in marriage unless you allow it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm interesting

White Garment
Jehovah wit
Cele
TB Joshua run Churches angry or anything from that guy

No no no and more no would rather marry one baba at least we no wt we in for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
marry? that's far
u didn't even say date let saying marry

white garment,deeper life, eckanka, jehova witness
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by santos247(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Somebody has created a thread to reveal the stereotypes that might keep you away from your God ordanied husband or wife. MAny will fall for it.

Are Catholics, White Garment church members, Deeper life or any name among the Bible believing denominations not Christians??
You better let God choose for you and settle for HIS choice regardless of his or her Denomination.
I have seen countless of Pentecostal brethren marry from CCC and their homes are a testimony whereas 2 pentecostals have turned the home to War colllege

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yewandequeen:
marry? that's far
u didn't even say date let saying marry

c and s,celestial , deeper life,

You can't date a guy who attends the c and s & celestial church? grin

Why do people run away from the members of those two churches?

I have friends who won't look at a girl twice once they know she attends either of those two churches. The highest for them would be friendship.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Redeemed.

Eckankar

God bless u.
I cant marry any Redeemed babe.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
penisilin:
Clears throat...

Jehovah Witness
Lord's Chosen
White garment churches esp Olumba
All those crazy Pastor na God Churches

But all thesame the church has little part to play in marriage unless you allow it angry

Bros, wetin lord's chosen do you?

Marrying a girl who goes to olumba olumba's church is a suicide mission cheesy
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some people can run their mouths sha... If Otedola or Adenuga or Chris Mba or one rich man pikin you FELL in love with worships in a church u don't like,.... won't u review?
For the men, u can claim u will bring her to Ur church.
for the females, won't u guys review?
..... if I may ask, what if Ur lover is not a Christian or church goer or a believer?
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Justycxx(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
olihilistic:
where have you been since morning?
olihilistic we seem to have something in common, we really have some dislike for trump. But i'd say ''true that bro'' to everything he said about nigerian leaders. We really need another century of western colonization
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Justycxx:
olihilistic we seem to have something in common, we really have some dislike for trump. But i'd say ''true that bro'' to everything he said about nigerian leaders. We really need another century of western colonization
Trump needs to be stoned to death.but there are some truths he says that are vital to the society
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Elzends(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Islam......

1 Like

Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Dharneehell(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Brotherhood of the cross and stars (Olumba).

I don't like their way of worship.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

You can't date a guy who attends the c and s & celestial church? grin

Why do people run away from the members of those two churches?

I have friends who won't look at a girl twice once they know she attends either of those two churches. The highest for them would be friendship.

I fear them oooo
they can jazz lipsrsealed
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Any church that has a STUPID pastor and followers.

I may dump such LADY.... BECAUSE my kids deserve a sound mother
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by Yuneehk(f): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Ndi Ama Jehovah, Olumba olumba, ndi white garment, eckankar(spirit travelling church). But if I marry Assemblies of God, I'll carry my breakfast and lunch to church.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by godG: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
Deeper life angry

Ha. Come to the US and see chic DLBC girls. cheesy cool
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by MoneypassGod(m): 2:30am On Mar 21, 2016
So if u have a loving, caring, kind, peaceful and gudlukin someone u r dating, and u found out he/she is a member of a church u dislike, u will break up with him/her?? Religion has really destroyed a lot of pple.
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by geni340(f): 2:35am On Mar 21, 2016
#deeper life...what does he know bout giving head
only missionary shit undecided
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by vybzkartel: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2016
geni340:
#deeper life...what does he know bout giving head
only missionary shit undecided

Repent
Re: Which Church Can't You Marry From? by STENON(f): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2016
1. White Garment Church

2. I cannt marry any Christian that believes in moving frm one Prophet to another, or from One Church to another for revelation and protection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) / [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / These Girls Aren't Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.