Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) (3610 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
If you followed this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3283062/friendzoning-fact you'll relate more

So after the entire thing, I kinda stopped talking to her like before.. And d so called feelings began to fade

So I posted the picture below on twitter... And tagged it love of my life.. That's my cousin tho

Bro next thing I know she slide in those DMs

See snapshots below.

I pretty don't know what to do.. And I don't wanna hurt her.. Wah ya'll think pls

Ya'll tat helped earlier come oh... DR1SKLEF Fabulocity Hergorgeous

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bwahahahaha! This one don pass me. She "loves" you too much but she doesn't want to be with you because she's "scared" of fighting and breaking up?? And you're still chilling there?
Bro, give her an ultimatum. Tell her you gotta move on if she's not interested in being in a relationship with you. TBH, I don't understand what she's up to. It doesn't even make any sense.

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bwahahahaha! This one don pass me. She "loves" you too much but she doesn't want to be with you because she's "scared" of fighting and breaking up?? And you're still chilling there?
Bro, give her an ultimatum. Tell her you gotta move on if she's not interested in being in a relationship with you. TBH, I don't understand what she's up to. It doesn't even make any sense.

Same here lol..

Aii she dosnt even know d girl is my cousin
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EzePromoe: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ladies and reversed psychology undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hoe alert
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:

undecided
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wetin undecided
EmperorLee:

undecided
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wetin undecided

I just dey provoke this night, I dey find who wan fight me. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Eez like that ban wey you receive never belleful you abi?
Oya open thread for that girl wey dey annoy you upandan
Give us drama this night grin
EmperorLee:

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Can yo fight
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eez like that ban wey you receive never belleful you abi?
Oya open thread for that girl wey dey annoy you upandan
Give us drama this night grin

Hehehehe no mind dat girl, her dogs go begin bark if I tackle her this night grin
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Can yo fight

Yes please fight me so I can transfer all the anger I have for Wenger on you lipsrsealed
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who is the broad sef that's disturbing a whole emperor? She no dey fear? undecided
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe no mind dat girl, her dogs go begin bark if I tackle her this night grin
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who is the broad sef that's disturbing a whole emperor? She no dey fear? undecided

She no get regards for royally na grin. Her cup go soon full again.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
You never answer me na. Na who be the pessin?
EmperorLee:

She no get regards for royally na grin. Her cup go soon full again.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes please fight me so I can transfer all the anger I have for Wenger on you lipsrsealed

Lol u sound like a lesbiannnnn bro
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
You never answer me na. Na who be the pessin?

Her name is Arsenal grin cheesy.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
EmperorLee:

Her name is Arsenal grin cheesy.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol u sound like a lesbiannnnn bro

Is that all you have got? Try harder...
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
undecided

cheesy grin cheesy amebo grin think say na woman.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
So you won't tell me make I help you arrange am?
Issorait, issokay
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin cheesy amebo grin think say na woman.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Is that all you have got? Try harder...

Lols.. Fvck off man grin
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
op, do you still care about her? if you do, tell her the truth. If you dont then free her.

I dont see the need for this thread undecided
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
So you won't tell me make I help you arrange am?
Issorait, issokay

cheesy. Okay na you, oya arrange yourself for me angry
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. Fvck off man grin

You no fit epp, I dey go....

Wait first, who be that bae for your profile ? Make she know Emperor na.
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
op, do you still care about her? if you do, tell her the truth. If you dont then free her.

I dont see the need for this thread undecided

If am gon want her... It gon be for some bad intentions tho.. + ion wann hurt her
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee...ati hear say yhu draw ni?? grin...

Shey nah true??
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by stiflerdrug: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

You no fit epp, I dey go....

Wait first, who be that bae for your profile ? Make she know Emperor na.

Nah angry
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
ModsAreMad:
EmperorLee...ati hear say yhu draw ni?? grin...

Shey nah true??

Am not around grin cheesy
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hehehehegrin
You no well
EmperorLee:

cheesy. Okay na you, oya arrange yourself for me angry
Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by EmperorLee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehegrin
You no well

grin Bhet I loff you sad

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) by Hergorgeous(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Omg you guys are only friends and her feelings should not be hurt being that you guys are not dating. You should really distance yourself from this girl because she doesn't know what she wants . She says that she is in love with you , but she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you . She says she wants you guys to be friends, but she does not want to see you dating others.. That's selfish of her. She doesn't want you to be happy with anybody else.. She's trying to play mind games here.. ahnn ahnn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer / Why Are Women Always This Way(explicit Pic)viewer Discretion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.